Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
This is a very ambitious game. I hope you guys manage to pull it off. What's in the game already is pretty good, although obviously there's some technical issues.

The Puppeteers quest is pretty interesting. I managed to get to the point where you choose a master/mistress and get initiated. Is there more content after that?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This is a very ambitious game. I hope you guys manage to pull it off. What's in the game already is pretty good, although obviously there's some technical issues.

The Puppeteers quest is pretty interesting. I managed to get to the point where you choose a master/mistress and get initiated. Is there more content after that?
Not currently, but we plan on adding radiant quests for Kalyskah to interact with the club + expand on the storyline after we push the main story a bit further.

Reactions: Shoopster
Jul 7, 2022
I can't wait for the optimization to be completed, love this game. It has so much potential. It's a great change from the usual Renpy VN ones on here.

I personally never noticed any performance problems but I do have a powerful gaming PC I guess.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You need to make him bash his head against the pillars. When he's fallen you can hit him and cause more damage since his armour will be broken.
Yep alredy did but the lauding was too load aftrward. I defeat I don't know even know. I made few attempt to defeat him. But damn the game in reney could be good with few screenshot. I know you can find a way to make it.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Yep alredy did but the lauding was too load aftrward. I defeat I don't know even know. I made few attempt to defeat him. But damn the game in reney could be good with few screenshot. I know you can find a way to make it.
So you're having the issue of the infinite loading screen after defeating the boss?
Sorry to hear this, that is exactly the problem some people are having that is causing us to basically go and rebuild the whole level design and programming of the game. You can read more about the steps we're taking on these two links:

Hopefully, on our September or October patch, this issue will be solved as we release the new prologue as well.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
hmm will i still be able to use old saves after next patch or will i have to start over? if i have to start over ill just bookmark and wait still next update no biggie

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
hmm will i still be able to use old saves after next patch or will i have to start over? if i have to start over ill just bookmark and wait still next update no biggie
It won't, the new patch will be the first glimpse the public will see on the way we are rebuilding, starting with the first act. There will be a whole chapter of the story before the content from version 0.19.4 gets reintroduced.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
It won't, the new patch will be the first glimpse the public will see on the way we are rebuilding, starting with the first act. There will be a whole chapter of the story before the content from version 0.19.4 gets reintroduced.
ayee fa sho imma check it out den!!!

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes