Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Cool. The word "kalyskah" in Ukrainian means "cradle". Not very suitable for a vampire.
Really? I never knew that!

hahahaha

At least is not an offensive word. There's a jewellery brand called Bunda
1655871593835.png

In portuguease it literally means Ass. People here in Brazil joked a lot about it when they found it out xD

• Haha
Reactions: linus.quotes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Well, on that topic - in Bulgarian if you loose the "L" (and I assume the "H" is not pronounced) it means leash. Thematic ;)

• Love
Reactions: Kalyskah

dellstone

Apr 25, 2018
I feel like performance issue is related to culling, it's an optimization method but when it's used wrong, it causes horrible frame drops. No matter how much you lower the graphics it's not going to help, as long as your viewpoint changes, it's going to freeze.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I feel like performance issue is related to culling, it's an optimization method but when it's used wrong, it causes horrible frame drops. No matter how much you lower the graphics it's not going to help, as long as your viewpoint changes, it's going to freeze.
Not only that but also the way we are handling the logic of NPCs and other aspects of the game when they go offscreen. We did a big post to talk about a few of the things we are doing to fix these.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Really? I never knew that!

hahahaha

At least is not an offensive word. There's a jewellery brand called Bunda
View attachment 1884244

In portuguease it literally means Ass. People here in Brazil joked a lot about it when they found it out xD
No, that's a good word. A derivative of this word is "koliskova" - a lullaby. This word is known in the Slavic world. In Poland there is even a city with that name.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Is there a Spanish translation to play it? is that I'm from Latin America and I don't know English, is there any way to translate the game into Spanish?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is there a Spanish translation to play it? is that I'm from Latin America and I don't know English, is there any way to translate the game into Spanish?
Hello KiritoGod!
We don't have the budget to translate the game to other languages yet. But when it comes the time the languages we might focus on at the beginning would probably be something like brazilian-portuguease and french since they are the most requested languages so far.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hello KiritoGod!
We don't have the budget to translate the game to other languages yet. But when it comes the time the languages we might focus on at the beginning would probably be something like brazilian-portuguease and french since they are the most requested languages so far.
I have a problem and it is that I was playing with a bit of lag passing me the cave, but that is not the problem, when I defeat the great beast with the demon, and that is when the cinematic begins and well this is the problem, the game it stays loading the round circle goes round and round and never loads, I try to lower the graphics to low and it doesn't even load, I don't know why this will be, is it normal or does it not happen only to me? that the game gets stuck and then I have a hard time closing it because everything gets stuck

I closed it and reopened it, lowered the graphics and the game doesn't even load

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I have a problem and it is that I was playing with a bit of lag passing me the cave, but that is not the problem, when I defeat the great beast with the demon, and that is when the cinematic begins and well this is the problem, the game it stays loading the round circle goes round and round and never loads, I try to lower the graphics to low and it doesn't even load, I don't know why this will be, is it normal or does it not happen only to me? that the game gets stuck and then I have a hard time closing it because everything gets stuck

I closed it and reopened it, lowered the graphics and the game doesn't even load
We are aware of this issue and we are working on fixing it. Basically redoing a lot of structures from scratch to make sure the game will run better on most PCs. We plan to release a patch addressing this something around august or September.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

deksav

Sep 30, 2018
How fast is the development going for this game? I see first posts from 2016 and the game is at 0.19

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
How fast is the development going for this game? I see first posts from 2016 and the game is at 0.19
The post was made in 2016 because someone posted a prototype we did a long, long time ago. That prototype was basically a side project we had while in college. Once I graduated, many things in the team also changed, and the first release of the open-world was done in the middle of 2020. So despite the post here being almost 6 years old, the game is actually 2 years old if you discard the protyping\proof of concept state.

Now we are going under another review on the project where we are rebuilding many of the core mechanics for quests, the way we handle NPCs and also the world to optimize and prepare the game for steam. Also for the next wave of work to get the first game-sized act of the story done within the next 2 years.

About the speed we work on the game:
Kalyskah is my full-time job. So despite we not having the budget to make it the full-time job of the whole team, we still release patches every month to our patrons and something around every 2 months to the public.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone!
We begin to work on visual novels as a side project that appeals a bit more to part of the audience that is more interested in visual novels or maybe some more straightforward erotic content.
You can find some SFW pictures of it here if you are interested:

We did it based on a poll earlier this month locked to our patrons, who now, together with her our subscribers, can see the beginning of the adventure Kalyskah and Merishya did in the jungle of Gormakar!

1658684311232.png
HighresScreenshot00071.jpg
HighresScreenshot00149.jpg

It's a simple story so that we can practice how to create Visual Novels before we start working on a bigger one that will become part of our monthly updates on our pages. Next month this short story will be released to the public, and I'll even post it here in f95 myself =D

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
bonjour désolé de vous déranger mais y a-t-il une grossesse ou une inflation s’il vous plaît
I don't speak french, so I had to use Google Translate to understand. If Google is correct, you're asking about pregnancy and inflation, right?
Kalyskah is sterile, so she can never get pregnant. Also, we don't have inflation scenes on the game and don't plan on adding them. Might have some belly distortion and so on in the future but that would depend on how we make the RIG.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
i dont know if this already discussed but can we have scene replay? for example if i want to see the threesome scene at the tavern, i just go to scene replay instead playing from the beginning or load a save that i make before the scene everytime i want to see that scene

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
i dont know if this already discussed but can we have scene replay? for example if i want to see the threesome scene at the tavern, i just go to scene replay instead playing from the beginning or load a save that i make before the scene everytime i want to see that scene
We don't have it right now but we plan on expanding the gallery one day to be able to replay scenes. But... that would take a while to be done

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
not a fan of tentacles or similar fetishes .... but I do like the game

good luck
The tentacle thing is on this first test VN. The big one we'll work on later will have a bigger variety of things to explore and no scenes will be forced upon the player =)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes