Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello!
if I'm not mistaken, you reported the same issues in our discord. So just so people here are aware of, the version on this thread is outdated. The game is actually in 0.20.10. And the sex scenes have been fixed

1) This will come when we release the game on steam
3) This was fixed in version 0.20.10
4) We have clothes layers, if you check the legacy version you'll see that we have more outfits there, they just haven't been added to the prologue yet
5) We will not add Rape to the game. What we'll do eventually is a hardcore mode where Kalyskah drops her equipment and you need to get it back in the place she got defeated.
6) This is the first time I heard of this. Maybe the issue was caused because of the location you did your save and the coliders weren't loaded...
7) We are rebuilding the game. The demo from the legacy version that you can download has something around 4 hours of gameplay. With quests, exploration, etc.
Yeah we are talking on discord at this time.

1) nice to know
3) ditto
4) Yeah but I meant more slots than there is currently. Like the default outfit you start with and wearing panties under it that is not even shown unless the outerlayer is removed or damaged in a fight etc
5) Your game your choice, but losing all her gear and having to run back for it is ok. reminds me early EQ naked corpse runs.
6) could have been it only happened the first time I tried it, when I tried it again later today it didn't happen again.
7) the quest log said there was no quests, but that was the version here and not the latest one so maybe that is why I couldn't find info on the quest on what to do etc.

bottie

Apr 16, 2019
I don't know what happened between the updates, but now the game runs like ass on any graphical preset.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I don't know what happened between the updates, but now the game runs like ass on any graphical preset.
OO'
Really? Damn, maybe we pushed a version where lights would need baking.. What was the last version you tested that it was working fine?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello, everyone!
We just posted our roadmap to the prologue. You check it by following this :

• Love
Reactions: SnakeTuga

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hello, a few months ago I had commented about the game that had a lag problem, it lowered the graphics and it didn't work well either, it also reached a part and it no longer loaded, they told me that it would be fixed by September or October, and eh back, has it been fixed?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello, a few months ago I had commented about the game that had a lag problem, it lowered the graphics and it didn't work well either, it also reached a part and it no longer loaded, they told me that it would be fixed by September or October, and eh back, has it been fixed?
We have already released a patch that should have started to address this patch, yes!
This is basically the whole reasoning behind the remake we are doing. There isn't much story content on the current patch yet, but we are adding it as fast as we can!

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
does she only sleep with girls?
I am not the developer, but as far as I know from trying the first two demos, no, you can "do stuff" with both men and women, depending on how you decide to play. You can also just go around kiling them instead of doing other pleasant activities, it is all up to your preference for the character.

Last edited:

yoanni

Dec 7, 2018
If you download the game through itch.io app, you will only get patches. Yesterday we released a patch that people who downloaded the game on itch will only need to update 150mb, now people who don't have itch will need to download over 10gb again. I can't stress enough how much better itch.io app is to follow the development of a game with files as big as ours.
Thanks friend, I did not know that information

Reactions: Kalyskah

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Has anyone else come across this bug where the outdoors are all in a bright orange hue, and the loading screen is just white? I've figured that if I tinker with the Time of the Day setting, it sometimes shows the screen in a red tone, but it's still odd.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I remember playing this game on a 1060 back then, and I never had problems with graphics. Now even with a 2080, it doesn't even go past 20. What happened?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The game looks promising.
Any plans for a Steam release?
We are working on it!

I remember playing this game on a 1060 back then, and I never had problems with graphics. Now even with a 2080, it doesn't even go past 20. What happened?
the version on the website here is outdated. there was an issue with version 0.20.8 that we improved on 0.20.11 but fixed on the latest patron release. Give us a month and it will reach the public.

Sep 27, 2021
This game is so good, its exactly what i think a vampire game should be like but its crashing extremely often when i use magic, i realized it when starting a new game in the very beginning it even says not to use magic so much.

Sep 27, 2021
We are working on it!

the version on the website here is outdated. there was an issue with version 0.20.8 that we improved on 0.20.11 but fixed on the latest patron release. Give us a month and it will reach the public.
Can you sell the steam keys externally on your site or something not everyone has access to the mature content on steam since some countries block it entirely so you cant even show up the game page in the first place.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes