Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Will be there any futa npc? Just curious.
It is not planned for anytime in the near future.

Please, can somebody upload "v0.20.10" on a different filehosting?
The archive opens with error (I downloaded it several times - same result)!
My gratitude...
The mods here used to do it but I'm not sure they are seeing this post anymore...

Reactions: GucciGang69

JoyJane

Jan 11, 2023
Hey I want models like this for my own game. How did you manage to make them did you model them all by yourself or got any help? Would be thankful for any answer.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey I want models like this for my own game. How did you manage to make them did you model them all by yourself or got any help? Would be thankful for any answer.
For the first iteration of the model we generated the body in Daz and sculpted Kalyskah's face and worked A LOT to detail the textures on the body so they don't look as doll-like as Daz is when you don't give enough love to things. Now we have made enough money to hire someone to sculpt not just her face, but also her body.
So my suggestion is to do something like that: Work with a placeholder until you can afford to have something more final and in your own terms.

Yet another smart devs. Why they are relasing incomplete game without any story or quests, wtf im supposed to do with that?
And why all the boobs in game are the same boring model, they are all small and ugly
Try downloading the Legacy Version, it has a few hours of gameplay. The game won't be complete for the next year and a half so it's normal to have few quests now. There's still a lot of things we are working on behind the scenes.

Reactions: JoyJane

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Yet another smart devs. Why they are relasing incomplete game without any story or quests, wtf im supposed to do with that?
And why all the boobs in game are the same boring model, they are all small and ugly
You're the kind of person that plays Minecraft and complains that they're not given any sort of structured questline or story, huh? Not all that bright, I see.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

JoyJane

Jan 11, 2023
For the first iteration of the model we generated the body in Daz and sculpted Kalyskah's face and worked A LOT to detail the textures on the body so they don't look as doll-like as Daz is when you don't give enough love to things. Now we have made enough money to hire someone to sculpt not just her face, but also her body.
So my suggestion is to do something like that: Work with a placeholder until you can afford to have something more final and in your own terms.
Thank you very much that helps a lot. I thought about doing something similar so I will do it that way!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Nice graphics, nice gameplay, lot of content. Evolution was great but a bit too slow !
Yeah. Between 2020 and 2021 we added a lot of quests and new areas but the optimization problems were snowballing and became a real probably on early 2022. Which is when we decided to take 10 steps back and start to reword the whole game from the base. We still have all the voice acting and cutscenes from what we call the "Legacy Version", and as soon as we are done with the prologue this old content will be reintroduced in a far much more optimized manner.
Until then, we've been working on new content for the final moments of Kalyskah's Karnstein Legion.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'm running version 20.8 on my laptop and the display is mostly all white. From title screen to begining of the game. I cant see anything.
It would probably help the devs to determine what the problem is if they knew the make and model of said laptop, CPU, GPU, RAM etc. Saying "It doesn't work for me" helps no one...

Reactions: GucciGang69

Bingman123

Apr 7, 2021
It would probably help the devs to determine what the problem is if they knew the make and model of said laptop, CPU, GPU, RAM etc. Saying "It doesn't work for me" helps no one...
Good point. Doi. :FacePalm:
I use Intel Core I7 1065G7, 12 GB Memory, Intel Iris Plus Graphics Card. From title screen to begining of the game. I cant see much anything. I can hear the game, but able to barely see however screen is mostly white.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Well there's your problem...
Intel Iris Plus Graphics Card
Despite being okay for online games and some people claiming it's good, iGPUs are far from enough form, especially for unoptimized games like this. Even if the devs do everything possible to optimize it you'd still have trouble running it on more than 720p and minimum details.

Bingman123

Apr 7, 2021
Well there's your problem...

Despite being okay for online games and some people claiming it's good, iGPUs are far from enough form, especially for unoptimized games like this. Even if the devs do everything possible to optimize it you'd still have trouble running it on more than 720p and minimum details.
This is the only game that I have that problem with. The rest of the games I've played worked just fine. Even the old version of Kalyskah worked perfectly, this remake made things worse.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This is the only game that I have that problem with. The rest of the games I've played worked just fine. Even the old version of Kalyskah worked perfectly, this remake made things worse.
version 0.20.8 had a problem that the splines from some blackouts we did on the underground were included in the pack by accident. We fixed it but I'm not sure it's in the public version yet... There will be an update next week so I would suggest checking it by then and letting me know if the problem persists

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes