Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Can you stop putting customization options behind paywall? Its frustrating making good looking character and won't be able to save. I understand you need to reserved something for the patron but maybe just make the older version public and the latest version is for patron instead of this customization locked bs.
W take

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
The game is getting updated constantly, yes!
And there are hours of gameplay on the legacy version. We are adding new cutscenes and tweaks every month. But the post here isn't being updated as often as we update the game.
Is that due to you not having thread ownership?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Can you stop putting customization options behind paywall? Its frustrating making good looking character and won't be able to save. I understand you need to reserved something for the patron but maybe just make the older version public and the latest version is for patron instead of this customization locked bs.
Either that or just lock the customization option entirely.

It's making a character and then being told that you can't save it that's annoying. You're wasting my time by not telling me that up front.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
its still really bad, it ran better with the earlier versions starting in a cave. Theres no direction or anything to do in this world.
... not sure what's up with this game. It runs like absolute shit, the voice-acting is terrible and the tutorial throws you into a fight before you can work out what your buttons do.

How am I supposed to read the massive wall of text explaining what my abilities are if i'm under attack?

Also, the game then immediately spazzed out with a cutscene breaking because my character kept dodging around and attacking in the middle of it.

Just... I've been playing for less than a minute but as first impressions go it comes across as very sloppy?
Improving the combat and turning that fight into an actual tutorial battle is on the roadmap so the first impressions gets better. The older version had more content. Optimizations are on the way as well.

It's making a character and then being told that you can't save it that's annoying. You're wasting my time by not telling me that up front.
The customisation you do in the public demo can be used in the gallery, it just don't translate to the main game. But on the gallery sex scenes it does.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

Gigawama

Mar 17, 2018
The customisation you do in the public demo can be used in the gallery, it just don't translate to the main game. But on the gallery sex scenes it does.
That's pretty useless. That's like going to a car dealership and them letting you test all the extras then them saying that you can't have them in the car you're getting.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That's pretty useless. That's like going to a car dealership and them letting you test all the extras then them saying that you can't have them in the car you're getting.
thats not correct. it would be correct if they would show you a car in the showroom with all extras and then let you ride a test car without the extras and say you have the extras only in a car you are buying. if you would buy the legacy version and not playing the free demo you could use the customisation in the main game.

Reactions: Enigmanic and saynt

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
The worst part about this game is...........its good, its fun......its got some smol problems here and there but overall it is very amusing but that makes it hard to wait for the content update lol. All in all, great game, keep up the great work guys......Kalyskah's tiddies could be "plumpier" though, my personal opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
If you're so tilted on the customization, why don't you pay for it then? Oh... Wait, this is a pirate website, couldn't be that you just want everything for free is it? If that's the case, ask someone to crack the content or learn how to do it yourself.

However, locked content should be known to the player ahead of time, so yeah it is frustrating making something good then "Oops. It's locked."

Either have it shown as locked, or make it hidden to people who don't connect their Patron account. Kalyskah

I am going off the comment as I've never even remotely interacted with this game/thread (not sure why it showed on notifications.)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Either have it shown as locked, or make it hidden to people who don't connect their Patron account. Kalyskah

We didn't hide it because the makeup changes do transfer to the main game. Also the kinks that you select.
What don't transfer to the main game and can only be seen at the gallery is on it's own category and we say it in the appearance menu.

1682641938216.png

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
We didn't hide it because the makeup changes do transfer to the main game. Also the kinks that you select.
What don't transfer to the main game and can only be seen at the gallery is on it's own category and we say it in the appearance menu.

View attachment 2578414
Then their smoking that goofy boofy from Wish. Also... If this is the default character... I might have to see what she can do. I see a monster tag and that's what matters to me the most (apart from female protage)... How (good is the)/many monster stuff is there?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Then their smoking that goofy boofy from Wish. Also... If this is the default character... I might have to see what she can do. I see a monster tag and that's what matters to me the most (apart from female protage)... How (good is the)/many monster stuff is there?
Yes, this is the default/canon appearance for Kalyskah.
I'm not sure why the game has the monster tag here already because at the moment there's only content between her and human characters (and zombies on the legacy version). Monsters will be added in the far future, once we are back on track and the prologue content is done.

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not sure why the game has the monster tag here already because at the moment there's only content between her and human characters (and zombies on the legacy version). Monsters will be added in the far future, once we are back on track and the prologue content is done.
Damn. Well, I look forward to playing your game when it's added.

I don't want to sound like a naysayer, but I hope it gets done. A lot of games in my preference (female protag + monsters (of any kind)) lack in 3D. 2D, there's quite a bit, but when it comes to 3D they're few and far between. Especially when those games aren't finished (looking at you Fallen Doll + Malice and the Machine.)

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
how much bdsm content is there in this game ?
also can we increase mc breast size later in the game in the near future ?
best of luck for this game dev

Reactions: zz7989

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
how much bdsm content is there in this game ?
also can we increase mc breast size later in the game in the near future ?
best of luck for this game dev
On the legacy version there's a questline where Kaly joins a kinky club and can be tied up on a few BDSM devices. But we started to work on the prologue before expanding this content. But things planned to be added once we get back to this content are a master\pet relationship and also some radiant events that will be related to jobs she can get at this club. But there are several steps we need to go through before we can work on this content again.

And her max breast size is the one we have in the customisation screen already.

Reactions: ouch2020 and Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
On the legacy version there's a questline where Kaly joins a kinky club and can be tied up on a few BDSM devices. But we started to work on the prologue before expanding this content. But things planned to be added once we get back to this content are a master\pet relationship and also some radiant events that will be related to jobs she can get at this club. But there are several steps we need to go through before we can work on this content again.

And her max breast size is the one we have in the customisation screen already.
Can't wait for the future updates
Imagine kaly becomes a pet to a human master ???
That will be hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ouch2020 and zz7989

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
You can already see the beginning of this questline in the Legacy Version, but more will be expanded after we complete the prologue.

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far, looks to have lots of potential! However I need to go speak to someone and the quest marker seems to be underground and I can find no way down there, right after the opening combat section. Any tips please?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Really enjoying the game so far, looks to have lots of potential! However I need to go speak to someone and the quest marker seems to be underground and I can find no way down there, right after the opening combat section. Any tips please?
there's a door by the side of that church. It gives you access to the underground area

Reactions: mrbungle50221

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No thanks I prefer play it as dominant character. Not intersted to by someone pet. Neighter to the girl proposed to teach kal everything. I rather be in control. Too bat in that cutscene the girl who porposed I see no option to refuse.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes