Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Exactly!
We had a good amount of content before we realised that glitches and performance issues where snowballing, so we took ten steps back in order to make sure the game will grow on the right direction without giving us headache once we release it on steam or move the development any furhter

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: seethingswarm

seethingswarm

Oct 22, 2022
Exactly!
We had a good amount of content before we realised that glitches and performance issues where snowballing, so we took ten steps back in order to make sure the game will grow on the right direction without giving us headache once we release it on steam or move the development any furhter
I am now waiting for that Steam release :D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Kalyskah-0.21.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
havn't found any anser to it so I just ask right away: The current version is v.021.3 does not have more than 4 quests to offer? After talking to everyone I get stuck and almost all quests won't complete but rather get stuck and never end. Also, is there a walkthrough? The whole game is a maze and it takes hours to find your way around.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
havn't found any anser to it so I just ask right away: The current version is v.021.3 does not have more than 4 quests to offer? After talking to everyone I get stuck and almost all quests won't complete but rather get stuck and never end. Also, is there a walkthrough? The whole game is a maze and it takes hours to find your way around.
I wouldn't say maze, there are games which are a lot more difficult to find things in. Also, you've not found your answer because you've not looked well enough. There is little to no content because they're restructuring the game's foundation. The "legacy" build had a lot of performance issues that stacked on each other with every release. Hopefully with a better foundation they'll be able to add the old quests faster but honestly - I wouldn't hold my breath.

Osselius

Nov 21, 2019
This seems interesting. Gotta say when Anduo gave a shoutout it peaked my interest, now that I've tested it out I think that I have... patreonize it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Myrionyma here's the update on the lean body. The one on the left is how the lean body was before. Very muscular like you said, on the right you can see how we smoothed it:
View attachment 2267460

There are still some adjustments to do like reducing the muscles on the arms but that I'll leave to show on our next subscribestar post, once everything is finished.
And just in case, we will keep the old body shape Kalyskah had as an option so people won't feel a big change in case they didn't like it. Or maybe run a poll.
Can we have the option to make MC breast much bigger size. I like them bigger.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This seems interesting. Gotta say when Anduo gave a shoutout it peaked my interest, now that I've tested it out I think that I have... patreonize it.
Anduo is great!

Can we have the option to make MC breast much bigger size. I like them bigger.
Ahh not really. It would make it harder for us to avoid clipping on animations and also to develop new armours since most of the content is made to work on the rage of breast size we currently have.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
İs this game still gets updated ? I didn't see an update for a long time. Any cinematic or story progres added or just sandbox sex ?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
İs this game still gets updated ? I didn't see an update for a long time. Any cinematic or story progres added or just sandbox sex ?
The game is getting updated constantly, yes!
And there are hours of gameplay on the legacy version. We are adding new cutscenes and tweaks every month. But the post here isn't being updated as often as we update the game.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... not sure what's up with this game. It runs like absolute shit, the voice-acting is terrible and the tutorial throws you into a fight before you can work out what your buttons do.

How am I supposed to read the massive wall of text explaining what my abilities are if i'm under attack?

Also, the game then immediately spazzed out with a cutscene breaking because my character kept dodging around and attacking in the middle of it.

Just... I've been playing for less than a minute but as first impressions go it comes across as very sloppy?

tailgunner

Sep 25, 2020
its still really bad, it ran better with the earlier versions starting in a cave. Theres no direction or anything to do in this world.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can you stop putting customization options behind paywall? Its frustrating making good looking character and won't be able to save. I understand you need to reserved something for the patron but maybe just make the older version public and the latest version is for patron instead of this customization locked bs.

Reactions: Laezel
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes