ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can I run it on
8gb ram
Processor 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-11300H
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6
According to the Unreal minimum specs, yes, without problems, but it seems the only way to be sure, is to download the game from here and try - or even better, wait for when will become public the latest version (has not yet been released even for subscribers), since they are optimising some things there.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
According to the Unreal minimum specs, yes, without problems, but it seems the only way to be sure, is to download the game from here and try - or even better, wait for when will become public the latest version (has not yet been released even for subscribers), since they are optimising some things there.
Yeah, the next patch will have some huge improvements on the lights to avoid overloading the CPU

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
What are the minimum requirements to play this game?
GTX 970 CORE I7 3.3 GHZ 8GB OF RAM BUT the game is cpu heavy and gpu as well so those spec are not correct because got mutch power on my pc and this game run like shit here my pc spec
rtx2060 corei7 10750h 16gb ram ssd 1tb
so not optimised unplayable until now with the new update sill run like shit dx11 and dx12 run the same and vulkan crash and lag hard

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
GTX 970 CORE I7 3.3 GHZ 8GB OF RAM BUT the game is cpu heavy and gpu as well so those spec are not correct because got mutch power on my pc and this game run like shit here my pc spec
rtx2060 corei7 10750h 16gb ram ssd 1tb
so not optimised unplayable until now with the new update sill run like shit dx11 and dx12 run the same and vulkan crash and lag hard
Actually, when I talk about the new update, I refer to the one that has not yet come out.
They got a even some suggestion for extra scene they may well implement in it, so I guess it will be further delayed a couple of weeks :-( (well, for Patreon subscribers, if I am not wrong, depending on the level, it may take a bit longer for lower levels, and than of course that also repercutes on the wait for the public release).
But in that update they promised they have tried to address some of the performance issues for people with lower specs, so much that they have not yet moved to UE5 has they had announced, because they are looking at what that implies.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Actually, when I talk about the new update, I refer to the one that has not yet come out.
They got a even some suggestion for extra scene they may well implement in it, so I guess it will be further delayed a couple of weeks :-( (well, for Patreon subscribers, if I am not wrong, depending on the level, it may take a bit longer for lower levels, and than of course that also repercutes on the wait for the public release).
But in that update they promised they have tried to address some of the performance issues for people with lower specs, so much that they have not yet moved to UE5 has they had announced, because they are looking at what that implies.
You are the second person I saw that thought we'll be working on the content from the poll before we release the next update. So to clarify that, I did a new post on .
But to summarize: We are planning things ahead. The next main quest has a massive cutscene and happens in a whole new town. So as we work on this, we'll be filling the explorable area with content. We made a vote to see which characters will get into the spotlight during the next stage of development.

Reactions: SnakeTuga

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
You are the second person I saw that thought we'll be working on the content from the poll before we release the next update. So to clarify that, I did a new post on .
But to summarize: We are planning things ahead. The next main quest has a massive cutscene and happens in a whole new town. So as we work on this, we'll be filling the explorable area with content. We made a vote to see which characters will get into the spotlight during the next stage of development.
Ohh, thanks !
I need to check when my tier gets it, but it is nice to know the wait will not be as long as I had started to think.

Hope you don't mind I put it here as well (yes, I know it is a public post, I did not even need to log in on Patreon to see it), but it may make people who have doubt about the graphics/performance, understand the wait for the new patch is not going to be very long.

"Hello everyone,

I noticed that a few people got confused with the last we posted. I wanted to clarify that the new storyline we proposed is meant to be added after the next update.

Right now we are polishing the massage cutscene we already finished and making sure that the creatures on the new areas of the map are being spawned correctly. Those two tasks are the only ones missing. The patch will be released early this week. It counts not only with the longest and most branching cutscene we ever did so far, but we also fixed tons of bugs and redid the lights of the whole temple to improve its atmosphere and performance.

When will we work on the content from the ?
After the next release.

Why we did do the poll?
We are planning things ahead. The next main quest has a massive cutscene and happens in a whole new town (Tupelo). So as we work on this, we'll be filling the explorable area with content. We made a vote to see which characters will get into the spotlight during the next stage of development."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Kalyskah Hey have you heard about elevenlabs ? Its a Generative Voice AI . I think it will help you to fill in temporary for speech you want to make before hiring the full VA later when you gain more fund.

Reactions: crash.7ds

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah Hey have you heard about elevenlabs ? Its a Generative Voice AI . I think it will help you to fill in temporary for speech you want to make before hiring the full VA later when you gain more fund.
I love working with our voice actors so much. it is quite a big part of the budget that we need to aim towards the VA but every single coin is worth it. I can't see myself ever introducing AI to (try to) do what they do xD

Last edited:

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
I love working with our voice actors so much. it is quite a big part of the budget that we need to aim towards the VA but every single coin is worth it. I can't see myself ever introducing AI to (try to) do what they do xD
Haha you are right, its just a temporary solution to fill useless npc voice that walks around so that you can save more money.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
-----UE5 official recommended
Windows 10 64-bit version 1909 revision .1350 or higher, or versions 2004 and 20H2 revision .789 or higher.
Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 or 12 compatible graphics card
  • DirectX 11: Latest drivers
  • DirectX 12: Latest drivers
  • Vulkan: AMD (21.11.3+) and NVIDIA (496.76+)
-----UE5 official minimum
Windows 10
Direct X End-User runtime (June 2010)

Some features have different requirements (no idea if used in Kalyskah)

Lumen Global Illumination and Reflections

Software Ray Tracing:
  • Video cards using DirectX 11 with support for Shader Model 5
Hardware Ray Tracing:
  • Windows 10 with DirectX 12 support
  • Video cards must be NVIDIA RTX-2000 series and higher, or AMD RX-6000 series and higher

Nanite Virtualized Geometry

• All newer version of Windows 10 (newer than version 1909.1350) and Windows 11 with support for are supported.
    • Windows 10 version 1909 — The revision number should exceed or be equal to .1350.
    • Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 — The revision number should exceed or be equal to .789.
    • DirectX 12 (with Shader Model 6.6 atomics), or Vulkan (VK_KHR_shader_atomic_int64)
  • Latest Graphics Drivers

Virtual Shadow Maps

• All newer version of Windows 10 (newer than version 1909.1350) and Windows 11 with support for are supported.
    • Windows 10 version 1909 — The revision number should exceed or be equal to .1350.
    • Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 — The revision number should exceed or be equal to .789.
    • DirectX 12 (with Shader Model 6.6 atomics), or Vulkan (VK_KHR_shader_atomic_int64)
  • Latest Graphics Drivers

Temporal Super Resolution

Runs on any video card that supports Shader Model 5, but the limit of 8UAVs per shader has performance implications. Temporal Super Resolution shaders compile with 16bit types enabled on D3D12 that supports Shader Model 6.

Typical development PC used at Epic

• Windows 10 64-bit (Version 20H2)
  • 64 GB RAM
  • 256 GB SSD (OS Drive)
  • 2 TB SSD (Data Drive)
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
  • Xoreax Incredibuild (Dev Tools Package)
  • Six-Core Xeon E5-2643 @ 3.4GHz

This is all the info from Epic/Unreal ( )
In reality, the development PC honestly is the one that may have to be considered a good guideline, not the minimum requirements.
Typically to see if the performances are OK, developers look at their own computer.
Unfortunately, to make them be able to develop faster, those tend to be bigger than the basic (even the average) computer people have at home (the ones at Epic seems not to exaggerate too much, but notice the 64GB RAM, and that the processor is a Xeon). I remember years ago some conversation with a developer who pointed out that problem himself.
For a game like Kalyskah, I would imagine and expect that the memory is less of a problem, the graphic card is more the trick.
I have this laptop with latest radeon 780m RDNA3 integrated graphics. In all unreal engine games with lumen,virtual shadow, raytracing and settings on high or scalability2 I get ~35fps while using 60% of 1440p ressolution so around 1600x900 ress for view port of the game. Interesting thing is that my 980ti with 6g of vram simply delivers 3-7 fps. it runs out of vram same for my 3060 laptop.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 2819304 The new Public update is out!

Version 0.23.1!
You can check the changelog and download links here:
I think it's overdue to try out your game, I'm glad you're making a more stable rework and are constantly addressing bugs instead of trying to just throw more and more content on an unstable foundation. I hope it's fine for me to ask this - since you answered the same question about a year ago, if I remember correctly - but is Kalyskah's orientation still up to the player and we get to freely decide which lewd scenes happen and which do not? Just asking cause I know that sometimes plans change, especially on such a grand-scale project. :)

Reactions: GucciGang69

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
wow i remember playing this game when it come out like 8 or so yrs ago back when dinosaurs was everywhere , glad to see this ancient beast is still chugging along with Wildlife and a few others on the site thats been in development since caveman days

• Haha
Reactions: sadsdadasdas

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
wow i remember playing this game when it come out like 8 or so yrs ago back when dinosaurs was everywhere , glad to see this ancient beast is still chugging along with Wildlife and a few others on the site thats been in development since caveman days
I stopped following it when the "rape" tag was removed, lmao. That huge exodus of everybody trying to remove "rape" from games because they were scared Patreon would shut their game down. Man, how long ago was that? 5 years?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes