Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Waaao, so I can become a vampire Owo, well time to try this out ;D, if I remmeber I´ll leave a coment making a quick review, but for now I like like !!!
Thank you!
I hope you enjoy it!

For people who reported the issue at the gallery: We are about to roll a hotfix for it, and this issue isn't happening on the main game. I already solved it on my side and I'm packing the game in Unreal Engine. It might take around one hour for me to push it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aureliana:>

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Been following for about two years now, I think. You guys've been doing... sort of great, I guess. But here, since I've got time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Been following for about two years now, I think. You guys've been doing... sort of great, I guess. But here, since I've got time.
This is our first release of the NPC maker so it's basically.... like a live test. So we're gathering feedback to see what we can improve and also to learn the problems people will find. Thanks for reporting these!

About her getting to the full speed:
We want to make that it takes at least a little for her to speed up so much so disengaging or losing the flow of her movement makes you need to take some time to recover. Mostly so people can look around the level design a little too! xD
But we plan to add some checkpoints and coffins scattered around the map so you can more easily get back to places you've found. Like we did it on the legacy version:

And uh.. Obrigado! Estamos tentando melhorar!!

Reactions: Orphanus

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
missing tags?? prostitution, transformation, superpowers, r*pe, male domination, female domination??
Prostitution is mostly on the legacy version. Transformation... hm.. I don't know if Transforming into a swarm works for this kink xD

Superpowers? I believe that's more for hero games?
We don't have non-con stuff on the game. Female domination, yes.. It's missing...

I reckon I'll open a ticket to add female domination. Thanks!

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
This is our first release of the NPC maker so it's basically.... like a live test. So we're gathering feedback to see what we can improve and also to learn the problems people will find. Thanks for reporting these!
A button for the default option would be great, for starters. Might I also add that a slider to move the entirety of the nose, eyes, mouth, chin and jaw in X, Y and Z would also be for the best? I was trying to make my guy's mouth lower and his nose more protuded, but alas.

Obrigado! Estamos tentando melhorar!!
Por nada, não nós dissaponte.

Reactions: Kalyskah

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Prostitution is mostly on the legacy version. Transformation... hm.. I don't know if Transforming into a swarm works for this kink xD

Superpowers? I believe that's more for hero games?
We don't have non-con stuff on the game. Female domination, yes.. It's missing...

I reckon I'll open a ticket to add female domination. Thanks!
I know I'm annoying but I hope you can understand that I'd rather get a clear answer before downloading a game of this size :c
Does it still stand that the player is in full control who the protagonist gets intimate with, so she isn't forced to lewd (in this case) male NPCs?

I won't ask again though, I promise, it's just...beautiful open world game with a hot Vampiress that can be a lesbian? Seems a bit too good to be true :oops:

El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
I simply hate games that hide the inability to implement proper boob physics with way to small titties (see also: My Lust Wish). BTW, remove the "big tits" tag which is strongly misleading.

• Angry
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I simply hate games that hide the inability to implement proper boob physics with way to small titties (see also: My Lust Wish). BTW, remove the "big tits" tag which is strongly misleading.
But aren't there characters with big boobies? It's just the protag who is kinda limited in that regard?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
As in, you plan to eliminate it ? Pity :p :) (well, I don't if I would use it, but that, is a different matter).

Incidentally, in the time between the prologue and the "legacy" (which as story, is actually, the future :-D), if she was human would be normal she could lose muscular tone, and it was already established she will lose some magic skills because she is too weak, but, considering also that she is not human...
If we get her to a certain level and certain values for e.g. charisma, stamina, in the prologue, when we get to the future (in its future versions, not the actual "legacy") will she retain at least some of those values ?

Working her up leveraging the encounter with the bandits can take some time, I saw by getting her to level 15, it would be nice of when one does that effort in the prologue, it does not completely lost in the rest of the game.

By the way, I know that as you add up quests that now were not complete and had to be skipped (e.g. the pumps, the forest) and sort out glitches, probably it will be better to start again a new game, but the question is in general, will apply even to the complete game.

Also, another question, given that the prologue is far from finished, and is already not that small, do you think the prologue and the after will end up being two separate games, just sharing some save (e.g. the prologue saves at the end, and the game after the prologue, takes in that save and continues the story), or will it all be a big monolith ?

P.S. Vi acima, Vocês falam português ?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can't find those bloody notes!
After you get the massage (or you can even skip it, if you prefer), there is one in the massage room. There is another that you can find before that, in the same building, where there is the laundry room (same floor). Another one is in the underground of the main temple (where you talk with Borden, Amara), continue after you have talked with Borden getting more inside the underground, at a certain point you get in a small room (a part of corridor between two gates), there is one on the ground there, you may need to use the night vision to facilitate finding it. The fourth one if I remember well is in one of the other rooms in the same floor as the massage and the laundry.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I know I'm annoying but I hope you can understand that I'd rather get a clear answer before downloading a game of this size :c
Does it still stand that the player is in full control who the protagonist gets intimate with, so she isn't forced to lewd (in this case) male NPCs?

I won't ask again though, I promise, it's just...beautiful open world game with a hot Vampiress that can be a lesbian? Seems a bit too good to be true :oops:
The "forced" has been excluded completely by the developers - IMO unfortunately, but I can understand some people are uncomfortable with it even if it is only a computer game and fantasy and not a reality or pretension to represent reality, plus Patreon could have something to say, I think it is in their "not to do" list.
So, it is perfectly possible for you to try slashing your way through all the males, or bribe them, or try to trick them with magic, etc.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
As in, you plan to eliminate it ? Pity :p :) (well, I don't if I would use it, but that, is a different matter).

Incidentally, in the time between the prologue and the "legacy" (which as story, is actually, the future :-D), if she was human would be normal she could lose muscular tone, and it was already established she will lose some magic skills because she is too weak, but, considering also that she is not human...
If we get her to a certain level and certain values for e.g. charisma, stamina, in the prologue, when we get to the future (in its future versions, not the actual "legacy") will she retain at least some of those values ?

Working her up leveraging the encounter with the bandits can take some time, I saw by getting her to level 15, it would be nice of when one does that effort in the prologue, it does not completely lost in the rest of the game.

By the way, I know that as you add up quests that now were not complete and had to be skipped (e.g. the pumps, the forest) and sort out glitches, probably it will be better to start again a new game, but the question is in general, will apply even to the complete game.

Also, another question, given that the prologue is far from finished, and is already not that small, do you think the prologue and the after will end up being two separate games, just sharing some save (e.g. the prologue saves at the end, and the game after the prologue, takes in that save and continues the story), or will it all be a big monolith ?

P.S. Vi acima, Vocês falam português ?
Oh no, prostituition will definitely come back after the prologue is done, especially because we'll have the same quests as before when we bring the old content back. But for now I wouldn't add it to avoid people getting frustrated thinking that there will be more of it in a while.

I don't think I understand your second question completely, but if it's about her losing levels between prologue and "present" (legacy content) that won't happen once the prologue is done. Her levels will stay the same, and her knowledge of fencing skills that she will unlock will continue as well. What she will lose are her vampiric powers and the max amount of bloodpoints that will go from 10 to 1 single blood drop (those circles under her stamina bar)

They won't be 2 separate games. What will happen is that once the prologue is done, there will be the final cinamtic showing which ending you got for the prologue, and then you'll be loaded straight to the improved version of destroyed dungeon from the legacy content.

Reactions: ouch2020

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The "forced" has been excluded completely by the developers - IMO unfortunately, but I can understand some people are uncomfortable with it even if it is only a computer game and fantasy and not a reality or pretension to represent reality, plus Patreon could have something to say, I think it is in their "not to do" list.
So, it is perfectly possible for you to try slashing your way through all the males, or bribe them, or try to trick them with magic, etc.
Thanks! It's time to start the download then, this game has all the potential to be great. :D

I do get why the removal of stuff like forced sex is disappointing to some (since we talk about a game and not reality ofc) but personally I'm happy when there aren't any unavoidable m/f scenes (but I would call anything that can be avoided by playing correctly still avoidable ofc, so if forced stuff happens only as a result of loosing a fight etc. that isn't unavoidable.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks! It's time to start the download then, this game has all the potential to be great. :D

I do get why the removal of stuff like forced sex is disappointing to some (since we talk about a game and not reality ofc) but personally I'm happy when there aren't any unavoidable m/f scenes (but I would call anything that can be avoided by playing correctly still avoidable ofc, so if forced stuff happens only as a result of loosing a fight etc. that isn't unavoidable.
Well, actually, what I had in mind and had proposed was really more like the possibility of something being consequence of losing fights, but I got the indication even that is a clear "no go" , which in practice means losing a fight only bring to "dead Kalyskah", though not "game over", since she always comes back to life (or "life") .

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well, actually, what I had in mind and had proposed was really more like the possibility of something being consequence of losing fights, but I got the indication even that is a clear "no go" , which in practice means losing a fight only bring to "dead Kalyskah", though not "game over", since she always comes back to life (or "life") .
Oh no, a clear no go are only scenes that the game forces upon the player, like seducing some male NPC to be able to progress, anything that only happens when I fuck up is fine because that is on me and my lack of skill then. But I understand your confusion, I should have made that clear.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Oh no, a clear no go are only scenes that the game forces upon the player, like seducing some male NPC to be able to progress, anything that only happens when I fuck up is fine because that is on me and my lack of skill then. But I understand your confusion, I should have made that clear.
Ehm, no, you misunderstood.

I was tellling you what I was told on Patreon. That even the case where Kalyskah ends up having to have sex because she lost a fight, is off limits for the developers.

I was not saying that it is off limits for you.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes