Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
Don't know if this was already resolved but everytime I lower graphic options they reset to highest/higher.
Am I doing something wrong?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is there a way to finde a way to enter ther as dom in Puppetear Quest? Becous I'mnot sub type and I prefer be dom, its there any way to be part of it as Dom? And reject the woman rest to become her sex pet I prefer be dom rether then somone else pet. I don't like take orders. Is there a way to become dom and memebr of the club as dom? Like you Kaly find a good slave to introduce as her pet? I prefer doing that quest as dom no otherwise. I just want find another way to get in.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Don't know if this was already resolved but everytime I lower graphic options they reset to highest/higher.
Yeah, we were just talking about that last night. Seems really erratic once the game starts. Initially, it seemed to be a simple fix by setting everything up in one visit to the settings at least on main menu and by not going back into settings again, but it does seem to reset in gameplay much more on its own regardless of setting everything once and leaving it alone. I've since updated my graphics drivers and redownloaded/reinstalled to no avail. Doesn't seem like much we can do for now and need to wait to see of the devs can investigate what's happening code-side of things. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Oboba

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well i was trying to pass even first cutscene with sword fighing. But it so klunky and so out of any timings so i just quit. Sorry guys fighting is quite broken.
Improving the fighting mechanics is on our todo list in the short term. So I recommend giving another chance to the game in 2 to 3 updates because then things will definitely be better. BUT, you're not really required to win that first fight though, the lines Kalyskah says to Amara change depending on whether she lost or she won. In the future when the fighting mechanics are more... robust, the fact that Amara is a better swordfighter than Kalyskah will also be more visible.

We are aware of the issue and I forward it to our programmer, he'll take a look on Monday. crash.7ds helped us to test it and provided enough feedback that enables us to replicate the issue.

Is there a way to finde a way to enter ther as dom in Puppetear Quest? Becous I'mnot sub type and I prefer be dom, its there any way to be part of it as Dom? And reject the woman rest to become her sex pet I prefer be dom rether then somone else pet. I don't like take orders. Is there a way to become dom and memebr of the club as dom? Like you Kaly find a good slave to introduce as her pet? I prefer doing that quest as dom no otherwise. I just want find another way to get in.

The puppeteer quest is on the Legacy version. And so far we did that Kalyskah joins the place as pet initially because due to our polls, most players prefer to play her as a sub, so we prioritized that path. But once we are back to work on the story after the prologue, there are already places that we planned for Kalyskah to earn the guild's trust and become a mistress. But this will take us a year to do because right now our sole focus is to tell the three acts of the prologue to hopefully have it all done on the first release we have on steam. And once we are done with the prologue, we'll first rework the whole City of Thieves questline before we re-introduce the puppeteers.

Reactions: Oboba

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The puppeteer quest is on the Legacy version. And so far we did that Kalyskah joins the place as pet initially because due to our polls, most players prefer to play her as a sub, so we prioritized that path. But once we are back to work on the story after the prologue, there are already places that we planned for Kalyskah to earn the guild's trust and become a mistress. But this will take us a year to do because right now our sole focus is to tell the three acts of the prologue to hopefully have it all done on the first release we have on steam. And once we are done with the prologue, we'll first rework the whole City of Thieves questline before we re-introduce the puppeteers.
Sorry I don't like enter there as pet not interes in see Kaly humilitied I rather faail or skeep this quest rether to scale the rank to becom dom not thanks. I hope there will bee other way to join as Mistress I don't like start that questas sub not my thing, I just rather fail it since ther no other way to get there. Like I said I pefer be there, joining as Mistress not someone pet I don't like take orders neight I don't like play Klay as sub in that situation

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Kalyskah Something I forgot to mention. When you are crossing bandits, if I remember well if you are fighting but towards the losing, or negotiating, you have choices like "bribe", "magic", etc. The last one is "Show a pet a good time" or something like that, with an indication "Seduce/Puppetteer" - that does nothing.
I understod the "puppetteer" idea will come into the game only after the prologue, but I could see a situation where rather than getting killed (it was already established she comes back, but nobody said it is not painful, considering also she screams), Kalyskah may prefer to accept doing something else :) (with relative change of variables, I guess, given the kind of phrase, it would seem reasonbale that could affect at least the obidience, if not the purity).
Maybe if it is only applicable in the case in which the bandits would be also puppetteers (if there is such a case), it should not be there in the prologue ?

I have a save done right before starting the ship quest, and one done after completing it, but the one done after, is really after, i.e. after I have gone back to temple and crossed Galena that says only she will be back soon, so, I am afraid I cannot give you the save for the "captain gone missing".

On the other hand, found again the BDSM room, and reproduced the problem easily, it is not even the same device as the first time, it was another one, see the picture below.

IMG_20230804_234854.jpg
And even after that, I got again the "stuck in the device" situation, even pressing E did not help, I could actually even do the combat action, but not move, had to load a previous save
IMG_20230804_235105.jpg
Small extra detail, when crossing Galena, it is true that vampires have special powers, but she is talking while levitating way above the bench ;-)
IMG_20230804_235158.jpg
At the same time, I should try more, but while doing these things, I could see that really, it is true my Kalyskah does not have huge breasts (not possible), but she is also by far not at the smallest size, yet the physics seems not to wobbly, after I set the effect to 25%, I would suggest people who see the problem try this workaround and see if it helps.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah Something I forgot to mention. When you are crossing bandits, if I remember well if you are fighting but towards the losing, or negotiating, you have choices like "bribe", "magic", etc. The last one is "Show a pet a good time" or something like that, with an indication "Seduce/Puppetteer" - that does nothing.
I understod the "puppetteer" idea will come into the game only after the prologue, but I could see a situation where rather than getting killed (it was already established she comes back, but nobody said it is not painful, considering also she screams), Kalyskah may prefer to accept doing something else :) (with relative change of variables, I guess, given the kind of phrase, it would seem reasonbale that could affect at least the obidience, if not the purity).
Maybe if it is only applicable in the case in which the bandits would be also puppetteers (if there is such a case), it should not be there in the prologue ?

I have a save done right before starting the ship quest, and one done after completing it, but the one done after, is really after, i.e. after I have gone back to temple and crossed Galena that says only she will be back soon, so, I am afraid I cannot give you the save for the "captain gone missing".

On the other hand, found again the BDSM room, and reproduced the problem easily, it is not even the same device as the first time, it was another one, see the picture below.

View attachment 2827564
And even after that, I got again the "stuck in the device" situation, even pressing E did not help, I could actually even do the combat action, but not move, had to load a previous save
View attachment 2827566
Small extra detail, when crossing Galena, it is true that vampires have special powers, but she is talking while levitating way above the bench ;-)
View attachment 2827574
At the same time, I should try more, but while doing these things, I could see that really, it is true my Kalyskah does not have huge breasts (not possible), but she is also by far not at the smallest size, yet the physics seems not to wobbly, after I set the effect to 25%, I would suggest people who see the problem try this workaround and see if it helps.

Your Kalyskah is looking very pretty with this hairstyle!

About the "show a pet a good time", we actually didn't touch that dialogue yet because there's something equivalent to Kalyskah "being a pet to bandits" that we will introduce in the prologue. And we will replace the dialogue when we have the new one added. Should be within.. 2 or 4 patches, in terms of when in the queue that this is to be added. We need to get the Tupelo Sacrifice scene done and then another little story arc before we do it.

Galena floats.. hehe I did notice that last time I played. It has to do with her collisions not being turned off. I'll add to the to-do list thanks!

The BDSM devices were working properly last time I checked, how did you got this issue? Is it when you go from one to the other?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation Committee, I approve of this Game.
This game is not bad as it actually has gameplay and isn't just a character creation tool. However, there are some issues. The opening Duel had some awkward animations and the facial expressions need improvement. There are too many bandits on the path to the castle and the attack buttons should be visible when the weapon is drawn, not sheathed. Additionally, I don't quite understand how the sex minigame is supposed to function.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
As a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Appreciation Committee, I approve of this Game.
This game is not bad as it actually has gameplay and isn't just a character creation tool. However, there are some issues. The opening Duel had some awkward animations and the facial expressions need improvement. There are too many bandits on the path to the castle and the attack buttons should be visible when the weapon is drawn, not sheathed. Additionally, I don't quite understand how the sex minigame is supposed to function.
Thanks for the feedback!
The combat and sex mini-game mechanics are not 100% done yet. So far what we have for the mini-game is that you select a pose, characters get tired if they stay on a pose for too long (it gives them arousal but drains stamina) and if you perform an interaction they can get more pleasure. If the stamina is low, you can select "take a break" and characters will recover their stamina, but the arousal will decrease.
Characters have kinks, and performing interactions or poses that match their kinks can give them a bit more arousal than other poses. And the opposite happens if you perform one of their dislikes.
NPCs also have an AI and depending on how much arousal they have, they will want the animation to go faster or slower.

It's a lot of information, and we will add tooltips and tutorials eventually, but we need to add some more polishing before that so we don't lose time explaining something that might eventually change.

Reactions: ChesseKun

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im perfectly fine with the small to med breast size, no reason for people to loose their minds over it <.<

Just a question, but will we be able to customize the MC in future releases ? or it just for gallery which is kinda waste of time if its not useable ingame.

And the likes and dislikes section, how exactly do they effect ingame

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Im perfectly fine with the small to med breast size, no reason for people to loose their minds over it <.<

Just a question, but will we be able to customize the MC in future releases ? or it just for gallery which is kinda waste of time if its not useable ingame.

the way I understood it customisation only works on the paid version.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

The customisation that makes you see Kalyskah on the way you see her on the gallery after customising on the main menu, is available on our Patron\Subscribers. We had to compromise so they could have exclusive content and we would rather not have a blur filter on our public demos.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
The customisation that makes you see Kalyskah on the way you see her on the gallery after customising on the main menu, is available on our Patron\Subscribers. We had to compromise so they could have exclusive content and we would rather not have a blur filter on our public demos.
Why did u guys decide to do a remake anyway ?
Was curious about ur thoughts on the previous version of the game

GabrielF

Jan 30, 2018
advice: should add quest target direction. I cant find all the NPCs for just the first quest "I SHOULD CHECK ON THE KARNSTEIN LEGION"

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Your Kalyskah is looking very pretty with this hairstyle!
Yep, I think so myself :p :).
I got also some inspiration from things said in the game, to build her background and even a bit her look, so, my Kalyskah is more into the magic than the smashing (Hulkyskah :-D)/slashing.
She does have a bit of additional muscles, and her muscles are a bit defined, because she trained a bit (in the prologue it is indicated), but she is far from being a bodybuilder. And her boobs are not the basic start titties, but I would not go for huge boobs either.
Nothing against big breasts, I play Kharyn's prison :) (the protagonist there has humungous boobs), it is just that they don't fit with her for me - she is more like the cute little village girl, who by chance ended up becoming what she is.

Which is also why in my approach, it is not strange that she may be loyal, caring, and in some situations even submissive - though of course others will play differently.

She did go a killing spree on her past (the dialogue with Amara), but it was exactly because she felt rejected and somehow betrayed by the people she had expected to stand by her and support her, and with her new powers, lost control.
She cannot remember the taste of sugar cane, but she would like to, the same way, she may be unable to feel love and thus be loved, some phrases go in that direction, but there can be some ambiguity, between being unable to feel, and having been so long ago it is just a (vague) memory - for that, is not even needed to have lived thousands of years, that affects more the "(vague)" than the fact of being a memory and not a reality.
She cannot have children, but the fledgings are her "children".
Those can give extreme loyalty from her side, and a crossing between the though mother and the caring one, so, make for her loyalty but also caring (even while denying it), and the fact she cannot imagine one of her children will betray her trust (as from the legacy, seems will happen).
Her going berserk at the origin was because the ones she trusted and loved turner on her (or at least, so she saw it), and she could have stayed alone, but she surrounded herself with her fledgings and worshippers, which she can be because she needs to feel loved and desired and attention - which can also make her vulnerable, and even submissive, if that attitude will make her feel accepted and even somehow desired and at the center of the attention.

Did not make a full background story/profile, but that is already more than good enough for me :).

About the "show a pet a good time", we actually didn't touch that dialogue yet because there's something equivalent to Kalyskah "being a pet to bandits" that we will introduce in the prologue. And we will replace the dialogue when we have the new one added.
Good, I know some people will be shocked at the idea that she may not always magically shash her way through, but for me is a possibility that make sense (does not mean I will use it, or not always, but makes sense it is there).
By the way, another little bug. Sometime when fighting, the bandits jump away at supervampire speed - if they are normal humans, that they jump back to distance themselves can happen, but not at that speed.

The BDSM devices were working properly last time I checked, how did you got this issue? Is it when you go from one to the other?
No. Just went in for the first availble, or kind of. The other time, it was another device, the one at the entrance. What I did notice, is that in both cases it is the stockade, but it is simply because I have not tried the X device, so, I cannot say if it happens only with the stockade.
I have not downloaded and tried 0.23.1b and 0.23.1c, but if you did not change anything there, it is improbable it was fixed, I will try, but if I cannot do before I go on holidays end of the week, I will be able to do it only around the last week-end of August, when I will be back (nope, my real name is not Arnold :p ;-D).

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Why did u guys decide to do a remake anyway ?
Was curious about ur thoughts on the previous version of the game
The content we now call the legacy version was programmed in a way that wasn't very scalable. Back in the day we also didn't use Unreal Engine features like the World Composition, which is essential to make sure that chunks of the world don't get loaded when they are far from the camera. Now we have redone our whole quest system implementation and some other things to make sure that we can develop the game faster and better in terms of optimization.
And since we would have only the audio and cutscene files from the previous version available to be used, instead of reimplementing the game from the point that it was and releasing the same thing until everything was done, we decided it would be better to jump back in time and start Kalyskah's story from the very, VERY beginning. Telling a new story that is more grounded on her vampire roots and then making a time skip that will bring the player back to what they saw on the Legacy Content.

They made the jump from UE4 to the newer UE5 engine. Where have you been?
We are preparing the ground to jump to Unreal 5. But we haven't made te update yet.

Yep, I think so myself :p :).
I got also some inspiration from things said in the game, to build her background and even a bit her look, so, my Kalyskah is more into the magic than the smashing (Hulkyskah :-D)/slashing.
She does have a bit of additional muscles, and her muscles are a bit defined, because she trained a bit (in the prologue it is indicated), but she is far from being a bodybuilder. And her boobs are not the basic start titties, but I would not go for huge boobs either.
Nothing against big breasts, I play Kharyn's prison :) (the protagonist there has humungous boobs), it is just that they don't fit with her for me - she is more like the cute little village girl, who by chance ended up becoming what she is.

Which is also why in my approach, it is not strange that she may be loyal, caring, and in some situations even submissive - though of course others will play differently.

She did go a killing spree on her past (the dialogue with Amara), but it was exactly because she felt rejected and somehow betrayed by the people she had expected to stand by her and support her, and with her new powers, lost control.
She cannot remember the taste of sugar cane, but she would like to, the same way, she may be unable to feel love and thus be loved, some phrases go in that direction, but there can be some ambiguity, between being unable to feel, and having been so long ago it is just a (vague) memory - for that, is not even needed to have lived thousands of years, that affects more the "(vague)" than the fact of being a memory and not a reality.
She cannot have children, but the fledgings are her "children".
Those can give extreme loyalty from her side, and a crossing between the though mother and the caring one, so, make for her loyalty but also caring (even while denying it), and the fact she cannot imagine one of her children will betray her trust (as from the legacy, seems will happen).
Her going berserk at the origin was because the ones she trusted and loved turner on her (or at least, so she saw it), and she could have stayed alone, but she surrounded herself with her fledgings and worshippers, which she can be because she needs to feel loved and desired and attention - which can also make her vulnerable, and even submissive, if that attitude will make her feel accepted and even somehow desired and at the center of the attention.

Did not make a full background story/profile, but that is already more than good enough for me :).

Good, I know some people will be shocked at the idea that she may not always magically shash her way through, but for me is a possibility that make sense (does not mean I will use it, or not always, but makes sense it is there).
By the way, another little bug. Sometime when fighting, the bandits jump away at supervampire speed - if they are normal humans, that they jump back to distance themselves can happen, but not at that speed.

No. Just went in for the first availble, or kind of. The other time, it was another device, the one at the entrance. What I did notice, is that in both cases it is the stockade, but it is simply because I have not tried the X device, so, I cannot say if it happens only with the stockade.
I have not downloaded and tried 0.23.1b and 0.23.1c, but if you did not change anything there, it is improbable it was fixed, I will try, but if I cannot do before I go on holidays end of the week, I will be able to do it only around the last week-end of August, when I will be back (nope, my real name is not Arnold :p ;-D).
You managed to get the essence of Kalyskah's backstory. It makes me very happy to see that, means that we are being successful on showing more of her backstory in the little quests we have added so far =)

We'll take a look at the devices eventually. Thanks!

Still no optimization..
It's undeniable that the game in the open world now runs better than it ever was in the Legacy demo. There's still a long road to go in order to get the optimizations on the way we want but still, the final product is aimed towards newer generations of PCs that can run other games made in Unreal 5.

Reactions: Cabin

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
We'll take a look at the devices eventually. Thanks!
Well, I tried again using a previous load. This time, I started using the X ones as first thing, and it worked almost correctly, I could get out.

I wrote "almost" correctly, because when I used the second X device, the one on the right when you enter the room (not the one immediately at the entrance on the left), Kalyskah was clearly put making the back available, but then when someone arrived, the camera was moved, the camera control were not working anymore, but from the menu the only thing available was vaginal, and it seemed like she had flipped around (not possible, being locked in).
It is perfectly possible to do vaginal in the position offering her back, but it would be easier to do anal, so, would make sense to add that possibility.
Also, I know I am being evil :), but it came to mind, since BDSM includes the S and the M, shouldn't there be also the possibility of having also something like spaking, caning, wipping and stuff like that ?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes