Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah By the way, question, how tall (in cm, please) are you ? :p :) Nope, it is not an idle question, though at the same time, it may also never be practically useful for anything.
Kalyskah is 1,76m tall. She has turned into a vampire at 27 or 28 years old, she doesn't know for sure!

Yes, I looked for a fan art thread for Kalyskah here on F95, and I did not find it.

Hmm, honestly, I was not thinking about myself, more in general to ways in which you could increase the exposure and reach a bigger audience, even with your call for collaborations.

if I was to do something, would be porting her to Daz and create some images there (I used Blender to convert some XPS stuff and a freely available character for Daz, with others in mind , but the only renders I do, I do in Daz).
I don't have a Patreon as author, only as sponsor, and I don't have Twitter, so, the only way I could imagine to make any collaboration and diffuse her image outside F95 would be by putting some "product placement" (Hollywood style) in some game (e.g. a painting, sculpture or document with Kalyskah's name and/or image, and some character making a reference to her, and a reference and link in the credits, and/or in the title as "special guest star").
But although I have ideas already written down for more than one game (actually, a few cycles), some characters, locations, backgrounds, and even stories more or less developed, I may never get to actually fully develop and diffuse those games, even if they would be on a very different style and different platform.
I will (rather, would) use Ren'py, and not the kind of 3D interactive World generated on the fly you have in the game, and would be in different times from your game, and even in some case in different realities and planets.

About maintaining the image, well, you have seen the pictures of "my" version of Kalyskah, if I did anything, it would be with that look, I like her that way :p :)
I'm not sure about what you wanted to say D=

But if you mean adding her model here for people to make fanarts, I still need to think about it. I might add her to smutbase

I have this same bug when the game first came out like 3 years ago. Amazing the dev still hasn't fix it.
It was fixed. But I believe something broke the past month when we started to change how the save\load system works.

To be far, I've seen several games having similar issues - particularly resolution settings - that do that same thing. Unity games, like Sons of the Forest and 7 Days to Die, will keep reverting to native resolution rather than sticking to what ever resolution setting I give them while loading up a save or starting a new game. Subnautica used to do that too back in early access, though Unknown Worlds eventually fixed that just before hitting 1.0. Seems like games can occasionally be temperamental with their graphics settings getting wonky like that nowadays. I suspect some of that might be conflicts with the engines used themselves rather than simply something the devs have done. For what it's worth, Kalyskah never did this to me in pre-UE5 builds.
Yeah, when engine updates all sort of problems happen, we are having a LOT of work to update the game to unreal 5

How much Vram does your gpu have?
I wouldn't suggest anything lower than a GTX 1060 nowadays.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Kalyskah is 1,76m tall. She has turned into a vampire at 27 or 28 years old, she doesn't know for sure!

But if you mean adding her model here for people to make fanarts, I still need to think about it. I might add her to smutbase
Smutbase ? Nice, I know it :).
Seen on Patreon the picture, it seems she is in the A position, if that is the case (and if the hairs and clothes are things one can activate/show or not), that would be great (talking for myself, of course).
Though I personally like her with almost no make up (but that is my personal taste, it may be not "vampiric" enough for others).

About the fan art, yes, the idea was that you could create a fan art thread here on F95, but in which you also say explicitly that you are OK with having fan art on other channels like twitter (or whatever you want) if they respect certain rules - roughly, as you did on Patreon and here after my comment.

Nobody can guarantee it will bring a big increase in sponsors, but it seems a number of games with a fan art thread where some assets were shared, got more popularity.

I guess many people like the idea of making the character and game a bit more their own, and making those images with the character they like makes them feel it is a bit more the case.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
ouch2020, if you'd like to see an A pose of her naked.. uh.. okay!

As for fanart of Kalyskah, I'm okay with people doing it!
I'd love to see more stuff with her and this is also why I'm trying to get her into some crossovers hehe
Well, you know "my" Kalyskah is slightly more muscular and has slightly bigger breasts (remember the picture I sent for the error ?), but I like her even this way :).

Though actually, the reason for the A pose reference and the optionality (as in, can be selected and made visible in Blender separately) of some elements, was for another reason (though she does look good naked :p :-D).

I am not good at posing in Blender (understatement of the year :), I basically cannot pose in Blender), but if I can get a blender file with a character in A pose, and deselected/delete some elements, I may be able to transfer to Daz and rig in Daz that character.
Some elements like clothes, I may even be able to covert separately, even if they are in the same Blender file (did that for some xps things, which I transformed in "wearable" in Daz for someone who asked, in some case with perfect, completely automated fitting, results, in some others, requiring a bit of manual positioning).
Does not mean everything would work perfectly without extra work that may be a lot, e.g. a Harley Quinn I got from Smutbase and converted for myself though not yet really used yet, I converted keeping the original surface zones, to use the original tattoos, which means, can get her clothes in Daz and pose her in DAZ, but not change her textures or add anything with the LIE editor.

The question for the height, was for the same reason - this way, I can make sure that if I "bridge" (actually, it is not an automatic process with a "bridge") her to Daz, she would exactly the correct height, and it can also help in transferring the rigging from a base character to her imported in Daz.

If I manage to do that kind of conversion, that would allow me to actually create some Fan Art of her, and if I ever get to make a game where I can see a way to make her a "guest star", I could come back to you to ask if it is OK for you to have that kind of guest star appearance - though as I already said, the idea of me making a game is very hipotethical at the moment, for lack of time and energy.

There are many people on F95 who are good or experts with Blender, but there are also many that use Daz or Poser (from Daz, it is possible to save figures in Poser format, not sure if the rigging is transferred perfectly, because I did the opposite, opening Poser figures with Daz).
That would allow you to expand the potential for fan art, but also for collaborations.

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Hmmz I tried to run the game on my 7900 xtx red devil and 9900K. Nearly all regular games run on the highest settings at 60fps+. Kalyskah barely makes it to 40 fps *edit: on 1080p ;) * ... Only with "dlss" on (not a feature for amd gpu's hence the quotes ;)) I barely make 50+ xD I think a 1060 is a bit too hopefull lol.

Also: the sparring session dialog is tough to follow when Kalyskah keeps saying "All right", "If that's the way you want it" slightly louder while her sparring partner is talking ;) ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koutexx

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
New Public Release!

Hair Show Off FOR REDDIT.gif

Someone at our ratings said no to crossover characters. Little do they know that there's an actual reason in our story for these types of things to happen.... Merishya gave a hint on it on our very first release of the game's dungeon prototype 3 years ago and the reason for it is a core part of the story. In fact, Merishya herself has always been a crossover character.

But anyway, I won't reveal either the reasoning and the types of characters we'll crossover with because we are still a long way from both the crossover event and the part of the story that will explain why this happened in the first place.

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
about massage scene, is there only 4 scene (2 female servant and 2 male servant) in public version?, i dont remember where i see it but you guys said there are 6 ending scene for massage, is it already implemented?

Mar 2, 2020
Unreal is heavy and we are not 100% done with all the optmizations yet. The final game will run much better.
I don't mind the game running poorly, I have a beast PC so it's playable but my 13900KF is instantly hitting 100 degress celsius and it doesn't happen in any other game, not even close. Even super CPU heavy games stay below 80

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
This game looks great and matches all my preferences, unfortunately I can't play it :( :( I don't understand English... is there a translation in another language (French for me) planned in the future??? it's not a ren'py game and so even with the vn translator it doesn't work :(.
(Sorry for English, it's Google Translate)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I don't mind the game running poorly, I have a beast PC so it's playable but my 13900KF is instantly hitting 100 degress celsius and it doesn't happen in any other game, not even close. Even super CPU heavy games stay below 80
We have heard about the CPU issue before and we have been investigating the issue for the past months. So we are rewriting a lot of the old codes that the game has but we didn't touch much of the AI yet, which I believe is one of the main factors that are causing this. So reworking the AI is on the roadmap to happen right after we are done with the level design fixes, so bare with us because within a few more months this might be much better than now.

This game looks great and matches all my preferences, unfortunately I can't play it :( :( I don't understand English... is there a translation in another language (French for me) planned in the future??? it's not a ren'py game and so even with the vn translator it doesn't work :(.
(Sorry for English, it's Google Translate)
Translating the game to different languages is something we plan to do at some point after the Steam Release in case things work well. But with our current budget, unfortunately, we can't do it.

13gigs? wow not for me :cry:
There's a lot of dialogue and animations in the game. I think the final product might be even bigger. What might help you to get updates could be using itch.io launcher, with that you only get the patches every time the game updates.

about massage scene, is there only 4 scene (2 female servant and 2 male servant) in public version?, i dont remember where i see it but you guys said there are 6 ending scene for massage, is it already implemented?
The sex part has a total of 6 endings because there's 3 options for the male and 3 options for the female massagist if Kalyskah goes through with their advances. We're still working on climax animation but right now we have a neutral, a submissive. I now realised that when I mentioned this I was mistaken and the third option is actually when she rejects them, because then the massage plays without sexual content. The scene has a lot of different options as it goes and then the final outcome (non sexual content) has 3 other endings as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: imgoingtodieavirgin

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
imgoingtodieavirgin I edited the post because I went back to the script and realised that I miscounted the endings. There are 2 sexual endings and one non-sexual ending for the massage (on each gender), so that's a total of 4 sexual endings, but 6 if you count the non-sexual one as well. Then 3 for each gender for what happens next too.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Kalyskah Comments and bug reports from a first look...
1) It seems Itch.io does not remember well the fact of being a Patreon, I had to open Patreon while being logged on on itch.io for it to allow me do download directly, otherwise it was a "make your price" download.
2) I stayed quite a lot on the bandits area to level up, but I noticed at least 75% of the bandits spawning were women, it seems a bit unbalanced.
3) I don't know if you had thought you had fixed it, but the problems with the BDSM room I had shown last time is still there (I went there on purpose), including the screen going crazy with the different menus overlapping and Kalyskah getting stuchk.
4) Before the right mouse click would allow you to select the bandit, and than one could bite them if you were close enough, that does not working anymore, and even when you are aside the bandit, most of the time you do not the possibility to bite them.
5) The bandits can still do supervampire speed super jumps at many meters of distance, that even Kalyskah cannot do.
6) If Kalyskah is in mist form, I don't care how many arrows the bandit throws, they must pass through, not hit her ! (yes, that is really an annoying one, because it got combined with the previous one :)).
7) When the scene with Laver starts, Laver is seeing passing through the table.
8) Kalyskah had the mantle on, but I had to take it off, because it was being shown as passing through her (this, at the temple, while talking with other characters, including Laver and Amanda).
9) In the massage scene, you get the "talk to him", if you chose the male, but he is not visible (though use the "e" key to talk, works).
10) In the scene with the bandits, the "show a good time" now is available (before was not selectable), but does nothing - though that I think is simply because is not yet implemented, future updates ;-).
9) In the scene with the bandits, I tried once the tricky one, the dice rolled, I think it was good, but then the indication "failure" appeared, but then it actaully worked - maybe check the consistency of the messages.
10) In the massage with the male, if one let it go on, it would make more sense she makes a certain noise when he gets with the finger in her ass and she archers her back, not before
11) If a bandit is using a bow, it can make sense that during a close fight the bow gets broken/damaged, but before Kalyskah could pick up a bow, I had to kill a big number bandits (before, that was not the case), maybe you could check that part as well.
12) The breast gravity seems to have gone a bit back, before by fixing at 20%, I could avoid "flapping boobs" :), now even reducing to 15%, I still had some moments (e.g. the massage, or some scene not fighting with the bandit) of "flappying around"..
13) The massage has improved, but still get lots of hand going through (and I don't mean in a naughty sense :)).

Good idea the one of being able to change the luminosity during the game, it is a great improvement, especially because some scene outside in early morning (like 7:30), were very dark (darker than night).

Hope this is useful, at least for the next version.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah Comments and bug reports from a first look...
1) It seems Itch.io does not remember well the fact of being a Patreon, I had to open Patreon while being logged on on itch.io for it to allow me do download directly, otherwise it was a "make your price" download.
2) I stayed quite a lot on the bandits area to level up, but I noticed at least 75% of the bandits spawning were women, it seems a bit unbalanced.
3) I don't know if you had thought you had fixed it, but the problems with the BDSM room I had shown last time is still there (I went there on purpose), including the screen going crazy with the different menus overlapping and Kalyskah getting stuchk.
4) Before the right mouse click would allow you to select the bandit, and than one could bite them if you were close enough, that does not working anymore, and even when you are aside the bandit, most of the time you do not the possibility to bite them.
5) The bandits can still do supervampire speed super jumps at many meters of distance, that even Kalyskah cannot do.
6) If Kalyskah is in mist form, I don't care how many arrows the bandit throws, they must pass through, not hit her ! (yes, that is really an annoying one, because it got combined with the previous one :)).
7) When the scene with Laver starts, Laver is seeing passing through the table.
8) Kalyskah had the mantle on, but I had to take it off, because it was being shown as passing through her (this, at the temple, while talking with other characters, including Laver and Amanda).
9) In the massage scene, you get the "talk to him", if you chose the male, but he is not visible (though use the "e" key to talk, works).
10) In the scene with the bandits, the "show a good time" now is available (before was not selectable), but does nothing - though that I think is simply because is not yet implemented, future updates ;-).
9) In the scene with the bandits, I tried once the tricky one, the dice rolled, I think it was good, but then the indication "failure" appeared, but then it actaully worked - maybe check the consistency of the messages.
10) In the massage with the male, if one let it go on, it would make more sense she makes a certain noise when he gets with the finger in her ass and she archers her back, not before
11) If a bandit is using a bow, it can make sense that during a close fight the bow gets broken/damaged, but before Kalyskah could pick up a bow, I had to kill a big number bandits (before, that was not the case), maybe you could check that part as well.
12) The breast gravity seems to have gone a bit back, before by fixing at 20%, I could avoid "flapping boobs" :), now even reducing to 15%, I still had some moments (e.g. the massage, or some scene not fighting with the bandit) of "flappying around"..
13) The massage has improved, but still get lots of hand going through (and I don't mean in a naughty sense :)).

Good idea the one of being able to change the luminosity during the game, it is a great improvement, especially because some scene outside in early morning (like 7:30), were very dark (darker than night).

Hope this is useful, at least for the next version.
Thanks for the deep feedback. If you have a discord, can you post it on our Bug Report Forum, please? This way we won't miss it. Here's the discord invite:

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes