ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
is there any other people/creatures to have sex with or is just men and women? (wondering if there is futa or fantasy like creatures of tentacles)
Not at the moment, and honestly, I think this links to three things: 1) the authors; 2) Patreon; 3) players.

The easy one, is number 3), personally, I don't like futa (can accept strap-on stuff, and no, it's not the same), though in a rare occasion I did like a video (from Studio FOW) that had a scene that can be considered futa, but at the same time, there are for sure others that would love it, so, the best would be to make it possible for the player to chose whether to have it or not.

For tentacles, and other cretures, there are the two other factors at play.

I was myself naughtily thinking that she loves her wolves (can even call one magically), but AFAIK that is a definitive no go for Patreon, so, she will have to stay to loving them as pets or little kids as people love (innocently, not sexually) their dogs.

Tentacles, alone or with some creature, demonic creatures and other fantasy creatures...
Well, that is more a matter of whether the creators of the game are against it or not, or are afraid that people that don't like them will go away, if they cannot find a way to put them in the game, but without making them somehow mandatory.
Though that could come back to the point about, if it is as a matter of winning a fight, or trying magic rolling a dice and succeeding escaping the monster/tentacles (or monster/creature with tentacles), or having to convince it to release her by submitting and appeasing ;-) it, or even directly appeasing it to avoid any risk (like when crossing bandits, one can choose to fight, or negotiate)...
Is that something the authors will allow or not ?

I am saying the authors, because as far as I know, normal animals are a no go, but fantasy creatures would be OK for Patreon (though don't quote me on that) - I am sponsoring another game here on F95 through Patreon, and that game did have a video with tentacles, and one could download it from the version of the game on Patreon, and the game is still there, so, I guess Patreon is OK with tentacles and other fantasy/mythological creatures like e.g. centaurs or minotaurs.

Last edited:
Reactions: pentane

42077g

Apr 1, 2020
everytime theres a new update. i download the ridiculous 14~15gb size. i play for 3 minutes and then i uninstall.
i dont understand how every update just makes it worse.

all you got to do is refine that first castle level and then replicate it.

the devs have a serious problem with creeping scope, gotta decide enough is enough and finish it, not keep adding irrevelant stuff like its duke nukem.

Reactions: Knickers2504

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
everytime theres a new update. i download the ridiculous 14~15gb size. i play for 3 minutes and then i uninstall.

the devs have a serious problem with creeping scope, gotta decide enough is enough and finish it, not keep adding irrevelant stuff like its duke nukem.
This new patch contains a new erotic scene with several different choices for the player to have at the blood bath area.

The game now has a BDSM room on the lower parts of the castle, several cutscene\dialogues to lay the grounds for the story we are about to grow on top of this new foundation and with the last update we also enabled the rest of the Island to be explored (although it doesn't have quests there yet). Together with tons of bug fixes and optimization improvements.

We stopped adding new features ever since we started refactoring the code from the legacy version.
Once we are done with refactoring and building the foundation of this island, the next step is to add new NPCs, and stories and refine the combat so eventually, we can bring back the whole content from the previous game (The legacy version) in a much more stable game.
I suggest you take a look at the Legacy demo if you haven't done it already, to see a world more filled with content if you can look past the bugs and performance issues it had. Or maybe to wait for a few more patches, so we'll be done with this step and be in the process of populating the world with more content to find.

You can take a look at to check our story roadmap next time you're about to download it to see how far it is from your previous playthrough.
Don't lose hope on us, just give us a little longer to finish the back-end programming!

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019

Trust me, the dev has already know this, so they are currently trying to optimize to ensure a smooth gameplay. This was done in order to ensure future development in a good hand. We dont want another duke nukem development hell and I know the dev knows that. Just wait few more month and then you can finally enjoy their fruits of labor.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Trust me, the dev has already know this, so they are currently trying to optimize to ensure a smooth gameplay. This was done in order to ensure future development in a good hand. We dont want another duke nukem development hell and I know the dev knows that. Just wait few more month and then you can finally enjoy their fruits of labor.
Good post. Others also need to remember that this is a small indie dev, not some AAA publisher. Making a high-quality adult video game takes time and resources.

It's not like the plethora of scammers out there who milk their supporters for five years or more on a cheesy visual novel that will never be finished.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I'm new but you can do sex scene with bath and soldiers, howhever i'll give he a lot off time more its really nice game and nice graphics but it needs time more more time

Reactions: Kalyskah

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Kalyskah I saw your Patreon post, I still have to see the limitations you put, but what about also creating a Fan Art Thread here on F95 ? That may allow people who do not get your Patreon post to see what you are trying to do, and maybe post some fan art not only on F95, but also elsewhere ?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah I saw your Patreon post, I still have to see the limitations you put, but what about also creating a Fan Art Thread here on F95 ? That may allow people who do not get your Patreon post to see what you are trying to do, and maybe post some fan art not only on F95, but also elsewhere ?
Do you mean about the fanart related to Kalyskah?
The limitations I put are mostly related to keeping her original appearance on the model. But do you have something in mind for a collab?

For those that don't have the context, I recently posted on Patreon that we are open to collabs .

1692131800180.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Do you mean about the fanart related to Kalyskah?
Yes, I looked for a fan art thread for Kalyskah here on F95, and I did not find it.

The limitations I put are mostly related to keeping her original appearance on the model. But do you have something in mind for a collab?
Hmm, honestly, I was not thinking about myself, more in general to ways in which you could increase the exposure and reach a bigger audience, even with your call for collaborations.

if I was to do something, would be porting her to Daz and create some images there (I used Blender to convert some XPS stuff and a freely available character for Daz, with others in mind , but the only renders I do, I do in Daz).
I don't have a Patreon as author, only as sponsor, and I don't have Twitter, so, the only way I could imagine to make any collaboration and diffuse her image outside F95 would be by putting some "product placement" (Hollywood style) in some game (e.g. a painting, sculpture or document with Kalyskah's name and/or image, and some character making a reference to her, and a reference and link in the credits, and/or in the title as "special guest star").
But although I have ideas already written down for more than one game (actually, a few cycles), some characters, locations, backgrounds, and even stories more or less developed, I may never get to actually fully develop and diffuse those games, even if they would be on a very different style and different platform.
I will (rather, would) use Ren'py, and not the kind of 3D interactive World generated on the fly you have in the game, and would be in different times from your game, and even in some case in different realities and planets.

About maintaining the image, well, you have seen the pictures of "my" version of Kalyskah, if I did anything, it would be with that look, I like her that way :p :)

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Kalyskah By the way, question, how tall (in cm, please) are you ? :p :) Nope, it is not an idle question, though at the same time, it may also never be practically useful for anything.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Using 23.1. Graphics options keep reverting to their default maxed out values after making any changes to them, which my machine cannot even begin to handle. Is there a file location on Win10 where the settings are cached? I want to try and delete the existing one and see if that fixes it since I've played earlier versions and I suspect it's conflicting with the current build.
I have this same bug when the game first came out like 3 years ago. Amazing the dev still hasn't fix it.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
To be far, I've seen several games having similar issues - particularly resolution settings - that do that same thing. Unity games, like Sons of the Forest and 7 Days to Die, will keep reverting to native resolution rather than sticking to what ever resolution setting I give them while loading up a save or starting a new game. Subnautica used to do that too back in early access, though Unknown Worlds eventually fixed that just before hitting 1.0. Seems like games can occasionally be temperamental with their graphics settings getting wonky like that nowadays. I suspect some of that might be conflicts with the engines used themselves rather than simply something the devs have done. For what it's worth, Kalyskah never did this to me in pre-UE5 builds.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes