ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
I now realised that when I mentioned this I was mistaken and the third option is actually when she rejects them, because then the massage plays without sexual content. The scene has a lot of different options as it goes and then the final outcome (non sexual content) has 3 other endings as well.
"when she rejects them" is it at first choice? because at last choice it just 2 option (i pick male servant so i dont know any choice for female servant)

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
In this vers i can change tits and ass size? vamp bitch skinny af.
Or only in the paid version :\
I plan to buy this game after some time.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
"when she rejects them" is it at first choice? because at last choice it just 2 option (i pick male servant so i dont know any choice for female servant)
The male and female servants have similar choices. It changes mostly at the end where the actual sex starts. But it would make sense for her to ask him to return to the massage once the male servant has already put his dick in her mouth xD
I consider not having sex with him an ending because, at the of the day, we did have to animate a massage without anything sexual happening. So the effort was more or less the same when it came to making that path.

In this vers i can change tits and ass size? vamp bitch skinny af.
Or only in the paid version :\
I plan to buy this game after some time.
Only on the patron version because since we are sometimes releasing both public and patron version together, it's good to keep something special to our supporters. We will soon have a steam page so you can buy the game too!

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
[News] August, Elves and Wizards + What's next!
We have summarized here some of what we worked on this august and we also talk in general lines about what are the next steps in the game's development!
You can check the news
!

Bingman123

Apr 7, 2021
I get this error message when I initially run the main application. I use the "Launcher" app to start the game but I select Direct X11 to access the game. This new public version is better on my pc, it no longer shows a major white light balance compared to the previous release. My only gripe is that the frame rate is low. My graphic card is a Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. (I know not the best)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I get this error message when I initially run the main application. I use the "Launcher" app to start the game but I select Direct X11 to access the game. This new public version is better on my pc, it no longer shows a major white light balance compared to the previous release. My only gripe is that the frame rate is low. My graphic card is a Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics. (I know not the best)
Try locating the files on your pc and playing it manually when the launcher don't work.
For the graphic card, I'm afraid it might now handle when we migrate to unreal 5
=(

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
The options don't save. And with the way the game is performing on higher settings it's impossible to play, for anyone with a PC that isn't top of the line. Kinda sad, wanted to play it but I guess it ain't for my machine.
Wish the devs would focus on improving performance of those games if they are ambitious enough to try and create something like this. It ain't the first nor the last I suppose.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The options don't save. And with the way the game is performing on higher settings it's impossible to play, for anyone with a PC that isn't top of the line. Kinda sad, wanted to play it but I guess it ain't for my machine.
Wish the devs would focus on improving performance of those games if they are ambitious enough to try and create something like this. It ain't the first nor the last I suppose.
We've been working on the performance for the past year. But that is something that needs tweaking until the game is on full release because there are parts of the process that can't be done earlier. For example, it would be better for us to have a simplified version of the temple and landscape to be seen from afar, so the number of meshes and complexity of materials don't weight on the player's PC. But we can't put the effort on doing so until the landscape and temple are 100% complete otherwise it would be a waste of labour.

Performance has been one of our main reasons for starting the remake coming from the legacy version.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
We've been working on the performance for the past year. But that is something that needs tweaking until the game is on full release because there are parts of the process that can't be done earlier. For example, it would be better for us to have a simplified version of the temple and landscape to be seen from afar, so the number of meshes and complexity of materials don't weight on the player's PC. But we can't put the effort on doing so until the landscape and temple are 100% complete otherwise it would be a waste of labour.

Performance has been one of our main reasons for starting the remake coming from the legacy version.
I'm glad to hear you're trying. I will for sure try and keep up with the news if that's the case. Good luck and I hope all goes well with the project.

Also, Like I said in my previous comment, there seems to be a bug where options don't always save.

Jun 19, 2018
Any way to get a cracked version that provides access to all customization options?
Reluctant to support the game again without being able to see what they actually look like in game with random lighting from various angles.
The eyeliner and eyelashes barely have any effect at all in customization screen.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
We are aware of that issue. We just didn't have time to fix it yet. Thanks
BTW Kalyskah , this is more a comment/suggestion, not a bug, but... In the scene with the massage, at least if she went all the way to a certain situation with the male, she can offer the "passionate kiss" - the thing is, it is certainly a nice sweet lover kiss, but passionate ? If that is passionate, Kalyskah must be frigid :p :-D (and no, I don't mean that a passionate kiss is forcibly a "French kiss"). Not suggesting to change the animation, just maybe change a bit the text going with the description of the choice.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
BTW Kalyskah , this is more a comment/suggestion, not a bug, but... In the scene with the massage, at least if she went all the way to a certain situation with the male, she can offer the "passionate kiss" - the thing is, it is certainly a nice sweet lover kiss, but passionate ? If that is passionate, Kalyskah must be frigid :p :-D (and no, I don't mean that a passionate kiss is forcibly a "French kiss"). Not suggesting to change the animation, just maybe change a bit the text going with the description of the choice.
Hmm yeah, we might change that later xD
I had to work with the animations we had before on that one to speed things up a little

is it possible to optimize the game textures and animations to lower the size of the game in the future?
I don't believe so. Our game has a lot of audio files as well, and more dialogues will come in the future. So the final game might be even bigger than what the game weights now once we add all the hours of content we plan.

Mar 18, 2019
Decided to finally try this, turns out the download is to a public demo.

Can we get a descriptor in the OP this is the case so we can wait for the full version?

14GB is hefty, but manageable, but I know plenty of people can't waste so much bandwidth and space just to get a demo.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Decided to finally try this, turns out the download is to a public demo.

Can we get a descriptor in the OP this is the case so we can wait for the full version?

14GB is hefty, but manageable, but I know plenty of people can't waste so much bandwidth and space just to get a demo.
Uh, if with full version, you mean final version, then, you can definitively wait for one year, and I would even say at least two (I am even sponsoring, but I took directly the yearly sponsorship, exactly for that).
There is already some content, but IMO even just the prologue will not be really completed with all the quest and the mechanics of the game, lights, optimisations, resolution of most (not forcibly all) glitches about things like some physics of bodies and clothes before early next year.

Reactions: Kalyskah

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Trying to talk to Captain Farley but nothing happening :C

Well, I mean, dialogue starts but no quest or anything.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Uh, if with full version, you mean final version, then, you can definitively wait for one year, and I would even say at least two (I am even sponsoring, but I took directly the yearly sponsorship, exactly for that).
There is already some content, but IMO even just the prologue will not be really completed with all the quest and the mechanics of the game, lights, optimisations, resolution of most (not forcibly all) glitches about things like some physics of bodies and clothes before early next year.
That's a realistic timeline, the same one we are also thinking. Especially because we want our steam release to be the most polished we can get the prologue to be.

Trying to talk to Captain Farley but nothing happening :C

Well, I mean, dialogue starts but no quest or anything.
Did you talk to Laver before, to trigger the Slice of Unlife quest?

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Did you talk to Laver before, to trigger the Slice of Unlife quest?
I triggered first quest that I had to talk with a lot of people. I talked with everyone but Captain. Captain just saying his phrase and dialogue ends, I know he have a quest with boxes, I managed to trigger it once before starting a new game (due a bug that I explain next).
This problem not just with Captain but with other NPC over all. If you talk with other NPC when they sleep (one that complain about pipes and Amara bugged for me in that case), they will bug out and will not count to the quest. Also managed to bug out Train NPC (when you need to say something ispirational. I used Seduce\Sexy time for it for content but then I couldn't talk with this NPC at all, she was saying phrase without starting dialogue and it didnt count for my quest)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes