ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Follow-up to my previous post. It turns out that they are posting their patch/version on Steam, so they are late because they are waiting for Steam to approve it.
So, it would it seems to use the game one has to follow the whims of their team, and create/link accounts from all around, from Patreon to itch.io, now Steam, and whatever else they will think about after.
Itch.io shows the last update there was 23.2a , 35 days ago, which seems to confirm that they are using only Steam, probably because they will get more money in that way.
I am not in Germany, but if you are, be aware that some user already said (in another forum, if I remember well) that Steam does not allow adult games in Germany, even if it is not really legally forbidden, just to simplify their life/management.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Follow-up to my previous post. It turns out that they are posting their patch/version on Steam, so they are late because they are waiting for Steam to approve it.
So, it would it seems to use the game one has to follow the whims of their team, and create/link accounts from all around, from Patreon to itch.io, now Steam, and whatever else they will think about after.
Itch.io shows the last update there was 23.2a , 35 days ago, which seems to confirm that they are using only Steam, probably because they will get more money in that way.
I am not in Germany, but if you are, be aware that some user already said (in another forum, if I remember well) that Steam does not allow adult games in Germany, even if it is not really legally forbidden, just to simplify their life/management.
Hello, just to clarify a few things:
  • What Steam is asking us to review is the wording we put on the early access. First, they said we needed to write more details about it, then we wrote too many details and they wanted something in between. I think this will be the last review they want before we can release it.
  • We are waiting so we to make the next release together with opening the Steam to get more traction on wishlisting, also because we already prepared the menu to have a link to a page that doesn't exist yet.
  • We are not moving from itch and solely focus on steam. We still plan to have both.
  • We will release the game in a way that will work in Germany because the explicit content will be on a free DLC. Unfortunately, this DLC won't be available in Germany but the rest of the game will. We still plan to release the game in other stores a few months after the Steam release to offer other alternatives to people in Germany. In any case, we'll always have our Patreon.
  • This extra time we're taking between releases is being used for both improving our level design and moving on with our attempts to update the game to Unreal Engine 5. So don't worry, we are not sitting idly, we are still working as we always have =D

Reactions: Enigmanic

shooters194

Apr 10, 2018
Is anyone else encountering a bug where after you do the training then talk to the first guy, every other npc with quests (except for the one at the ship) becomes underground?

if so, how do you fix it? T w T

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is anyone else encountering a bug where after you do the training then talk to the first guy, every other npc with quests (except for the one at the ship) becomes underground?

if so, how do you fix it? T w T
That's because there's an underground area on Kalyskah's temple. You can access it on the side of the "church-shaped" building, there's a door.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Succubus essentially offered the DLC as direct download from their website while the base game can be paid for on Steam. That felt like a pretty neat solution tbh
I think if we make official ways to do it, it can be a problem to us

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think if we make official ways to do it, it can be a problem to us
If you mean legally, just check with the terms of Steam. Patreon cannot make you problems, since it would be basically the same version that is available through Patreon, so, it is only a matter of checking Steam's rules.
But it would be surprising if you had that problem. Effectively, people in Germany cannot get adult games from Steam, but people from other countries in the EU can.
Effectively, the same people that reported the problem, indicated that the prohibition was only for games with sexual content with character younger than 18, it is just that apparently Steam decided it was simpler for them to block all access from Germany to adult content, than to check.
If you mean technically, to make it available, of course that is a completely different matter.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
If you mean legally, just check with the terms of Steam. Patreon cannot make you problems, since it would be basically the same version that is available through Patreon, so, it is only a matter of checking Steam's rules.
But it would be surprising if you had that problem. Effectively, people in Germany cannot get adult games from Steam, but people from other countries in the EU can.
Effectively, the same people that reported the problem, indicated that the prohibition was only for games with sexual content with character younger than 18, it is just that apparently Steam decided it was simpler for them to block all access from Germany to adult content, than to check.
If you mean technically, to make it available, of course that is a completely different matter.
I mean making a free patch for Steam that comes from us, would cause us some problems.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
0.23.3 Public Release + STEAM ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello everyone!

The road so far has been hard, we've been putting our blood and sweat to try and bring you a vampire game that we always wanted to play, and there's still a long way to go. Still, it is with a lot of happiness that we come today to announce that you can finally wishlist our game on Steam!

You can do so by following this link:

And you can check the changelog of the latest patch .

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Kalyskah-0.23.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: IvoryOwl

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well I've given it 2 tries (after the previous patch & now this one) and while I definitely do not hold it against you or the game I will say that this at the moment is kinda unplayable. Both the performance and the amount of random bugs occurring even just during and around the tutorial fight are astonishingly bad, but I fully understand this game is very ambitious and it will take a lot of time and effort to even remotely smooth out these things. As far as I am concerned you have that time & I'll come back to this game once in a while for sure, seeing how it handles itself, but I must say I didn't have a good time with it at all so far and spent more time restarting the game than actually playing.

And, just to be sure, my PC is decent enough, it can handle Hogwarts Legacy at high settings (despite not being fully up to the task on paper) and it did handle CP 2077 at maxed settings on launch day without an issue. It's not the best ofc and not entirely up to date anymore, but I feel like it's reasonable to expect a game like this to run at least somewhat smoothly & especially not crash every few minutes because the game couldn't handle using the abilities it gave to the player. That seemed to be needed to even succeed at the tutorial, might I say.

Good luck moving forward & I'm quite hopeful that in time and with enough support you'll be able to polish it enough to perform acceptably. :D

Reactions: Iam8Bit

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I would have liked to say I'd do it on Steam, but Steam says no, you're not allowed to do that XD. I hope that at some point this crap will change and nerf it. There are some that fix it so that you can buy it differently. I can only advise everyone if they have the opportunity to do this on Steam. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that this will change in the near future

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes