Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I triggered first quest that I had to talk with a lot of people. I talked with everyone but Captain. Captain just saying his phrase and dialogue ends, I know he have a quest with boxes, I managed to trigger it once before starting a new game (due a bug that I explain next).
This problem not just with Captain but with other NPC over all. If you talk with other NPC when they sleep (one that complain about pipes and Amara bugged for me in that case), they will bug out and will not count to the quest. Also managed to bug out Train NPC (when you need to say something ispirational. I used Seduce\Sexy time for it for content but then I couldn't talk with this NPC at all, she was saying phrase without starting dialogue and it didnt count for my quest)
I'll note this issue on our buglist and see if we can take a look later. Thanks

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
But try starting a new game in any case, this seems to be a specific issue that no one reported before. A new game might solve it.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
But try starting a new game in any case, this seems to be a specific issue that no one reported before. A new game might solve it.
If Kalyskah didnt ate all my CPU, I would record a video, but I actually think that starting a new game might be an issue with Captain.

On my first playthrough I managed to speak with Captain just fine, but I failed quest due me being lazy asf and rejecting to help him. Then I bugged out with sleep talks and had to start a new game. I tried a New game multiple times but all of them have Captain bugged out but everyone else is fine

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
That's a realistic timeline, the same one we are also thinking. Especially because we want our steam release to be the most polished we can get the prologue to be.
Any chance there will be a full release on a different platform or a way to buy steam keys elsewhere?

Not sure if anybody mentioned this already, but I'm from Germany and long story short, we can't buy games rated as mature on steam over here.

If you're curious, here's the full version. Basically the German government put legal pressure on Valve for proper age verification on Steam, and Valve obviously didn't give a fuck and just blocked all games with the adult only tag for everyone from Germany. The thing is, as far as I know they tried this nowhere else, so I assume this was just some dumb move to show they were doing something fOr ThE cHiLdReN.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If you double down on letting the player turn Kalyskah into a subby little bandit toy who takes it up the ass all the time, then I am definitely shifting over to supporting.
Well, that is a possibility (though I would say, with the dice, it never really gets exactly as you describe), but it is only one of the possibilities. One can go all submissive all the time, or can go slashing all the time, or anything in between it is up to you and the dice.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Well, that is a possibility (though I would say, with the dice, it never really gets exactly as you describe), but it is only one of the possibilities. One can go all submissive all the time, or can go slashing all the time, or anything in between it is up to you and the dice.
As long as it's a possibility, that's what matters.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Any chance there will be a full release on a different platform or a way to buy steam keys elsewhere?

Not sure if anybody mentioned this already, but I'm from Germany and long story short, we can't buy games rated as mature on steam over here.

If you're curious, here's the full version. Basically the German government put legal pressure on Valve for proper age verification on Steam, and Valve obviously didn't give a fuck and just blocked all games with the adult only tag for everyone from Germany. The thing is, as far as I know they tried this nowhere else, so I assume this was just some dumb move to show they were doing something fOr ThE cHiLdReN.
We are making so the base game will be with the streamer mode enabled, so sex scenes won't show genitals and characters will be on their underwear while nothing is equipped. And there will be a FREE DLC to unlock the genitals and more explicit version of the cutscenes.

This way the general audience in Germany will be able to buy the base game but the free DLC won't be available for them to see. Then we plan to add the game in other shops with the free DLC too as an alternative for steam to germans.

If you double down on letting the player turn Kalyskah into a subby little bandit toy who takes it up the ass all the time, then I am definitely shifting over to supporting.
We aim to focus on the BDSM community\kink, I would word things differently because she's the lady of all vampires but erh... This is actually a thing that is on the roadmap for the medium-term future!
But of course, all based in players choices. So there's a route for her to go around killing and controlling everyone, and another where she can be a sub/pet, planned to happen down the road.

There's the dice thing, but we are actually planning a storyline where something like that happens, depending on how Kalyskah negotiates with the bandit leader after the events of a quest that will happen a little bit after the current place of the implemented quests.

As long as it's a possibility, that's what matters.
It will be an option.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
We aim to focus on the BDSM community\kink, I would word things differently because she's the lady of all vampires but erh... This is actually a thing that is on the roadmap for the medium-term future!
But of course, all based in players choices. So there's a route for her to go around killing and controlling everyone, and another where she can be a sub/pet, planned to happen down the road.
I am off to support, see you chaps later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyskah

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Kalyskah Good reply, at least as far as I am concerned, now the thing is crossing fingers that there will be an update with some extra content before the end of the year... :p :)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah Good reply, at least as far as I am concerned, now the thing is crossing fingers that there will be an update with some extra content before the end of the year... :p :)
We have some massive quests planned and there will definitely be an update before the end of the year. Now how much of the planned content there will be, that's still up for us to see. But there's even a scene with tentacles planned for the short-term-future

Reactions: ouch2020

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
is there any chance you put more anal scene on gallery? from where i see it just 1 scene that is doggy (2-3 if you put threesome too)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
is there any chance you put more anal scene on gallery? from where i see it just 1 scene that is doggy (2-3 if you put threesome too)
There's actually a lot of anal scenes there. The "Oath" pose and also the one that the guy holds Kalyskah from behind while standing is anal one. I think there's one more but I'm sure there's also a few on the threesome poses.

It's funny but at some point we realised that our game has actually more anal than vanilla sex scenes xD

Gashimahiron

Nov 12, 2017
Oh wow, this thing grew, last time i checked it was just some sidescroller in the woods with wax models jankily trying to run left to right while suffering with very fragile clothing-itis.

Just cleared enough space to drop in starfield, too, so now i gotta go back in there and delete something else for the 13gb this demo is gonna take, but it looks like it's worth the effort.

• Red Heart

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
My gosh the voice acting in this has no right being so good. I really like the smug/arrogant/domineering facial animations. Clearly things are a work in progress but definitely looking forward to playing this in a more complete state on Steam!

• Red Heart

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Oh wow, this thing grew, last time i checked it was just some sidescroller in the woods with wax models jankily trying to run left to right while suffering with very fragile clothing-itis.

Just cleared enough space to drop in starfield, too, so now i gotta go back in there and delete something else for the 13gb this demo is gonna take, but it looks like it's worth the effort.
Thank you!
I hope you enjoy it! =D

My gosh the voice acting in this has no right being so good. I really like the smug/arrogant/domineering facial animations. Clearly things are a work in progress but definitely looking forward to playing this in a more complete state on Steam!
Thank you!
Kalyskah's voice is so smooth! I love it!

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
is main quest bugged? i already talked to all the people, but when i see the journal its says that i havent

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
is main quest bugged? i already talked to all the people, but when i see the journal its says that i havent
That quest won't get completed until we make the next one, which will automatically trigger after the slice of unlife is completed. But again, it will be added soon.

Reactions: jack_px

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
do someone knows how many devyl items are there?, i managed to get 4 (the pantys, the horns, the boots and the tail)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes