lrk19

Oct 15, 2017
I swear I played a build of this that actually worked awhile ago, but now it runs incredibly slow and stutters even on the lowest settings on my absolute beast of a gaming pc. The characters just kept fighting during the opening cutscenes and glitched out a lot, and most of my inputs during the fight were either very delayed or ignored entirely. This is not even remotely playable in it's current state.

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
i look forward to purchasing this once its on steam, it shows massive potential, right now though the build is completely unstable for me and even the settings themselves, the game tries to set resolution to 4000% hahaha
i try to correct it and it just flicks everything back to default. and like lrk19, my system is more than capable of running it but UE seems to have a mind of its own, i want to put it down to memory leak but idk.
looking forward to watching the dev of this though =D

Reactions: Iam8Bit

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
The game cannot start normally. The game starts and a black screen appears. The process consumes a certain amount of RAM (a different amount each time it is launched), the load on the processor as a percentage is not constant. After half an hour the game still didn't work. The antivirus did not respond to the game. What kind of background process is BootstrapPackagedGame?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I found a problem lmao. For some reason, some quests state transfers to new game. . I started a new game and yet, two of my quests were already failed and for this reason I cannot start a quest with Captain
Hm.. that was an old issue, strange that it came back. We'll look into it once we are done with transporting the game to unreal 5.

I swear I played a build of this that actually worked awhile ago, but now it runs incredibly slow and stutters even on the lowest settings on my absolute beast of a gaming pc. The characters just kept fighting during the opening cutscenes and glitched out a lot, and most of my inputs during the fight were either very delayed or ignored entirely. This is not even remotely playable in it's current state.
i look forward to purchasing this once its on steam, it shows massive potential, right now though the build is completely unstable for me and even the settings themselves, the game tries to set resolution to 4000% hahaha
i try to correct it and it just flicks everything back to default. and like lrk19, my system is more than capable of running it but UE seems to have a mind of its own, i want to put it down to memory leak but idk.
looking forward to watching the dev of this though =D
We are aware of these performance issues. We are in the middle of transporting the game to Unreal 5 and for now there isn't much we can do about the programming and fixing the materials and LODs that are causing issues because it would be labour lost once we moved to unreal 5. When we update the engine, then we'll look into it and fix these issues before the beginning of the Early Acess on Steam next year.

ps. I don't know what happened to your resolution, we never had this issue before.

The game cannot start normally. The game starts and a black screen appears. The process consumes a certain amount of RAM (a different amount each time it is launched), the load on the processor as a percentage is not constant. After half an hour the game still didn't work. The antivirus did not respond to the game. What kind of background process is BootstrapPackagedGame?
This sounds like a problem in your videocard drivers or maybe on your PC specs. Does your PC follows the minimal specs to run the game? (Like having at least a GTX 1060 and 8gb of RAM?)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
We started our wishlist campaign!
Kalyskah - Milestone Goals for Steam.jpg

Wishlist us on Steam and help us achieve our game's aspirations!

And wishlist the erotic content FREE DLC as well!

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
Hm.. that was an old issue, strange that it came back. We'll look into it once we are done with transporting the game to unreal 5.

We are aware of these performance issues. We are in the middle of transporting the game to Unreal 5 and for now there isn't much we can do about the programming and fixing the materials and LODs that are causing issues because it would be labour lost once we moved to unreal 5. When we update the engine, then we'll look into it and fix these issues before the beginning of the Early Acess on Steam next year.

ps. I don't know what happened to your resolution, we never had this issue before.

This sounds like a problem in your videocard drivers or maybe on your PC specs. Does your PC follows the minimal specs to run the game? (Like having at least a GTX 1060 and 8gb of RAM?)
for some weird reason the resolution slider goes from 100% to 4000%, I totally agree with everything you and your team have decided to do though, moving to UE5 is a big task, so making improvements on UE4 just to have it discarded in a matter of months is going backwards, so i do wish you all good luck with it, even with all the bugs its clear what you're trying to do and no game ever made in the scale you're trying to do it in, is without bugs and headaches that come with it but i do hope you all stick with it, looking forward to it entering EA =D

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
I'm looking forward to more bondage content with this game~ The MC getting captured and possibly tied in a barefoot hogtie would be fun.

ExternalDJGamer

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, I just remembered this game existed. I have to ask. How much female domination from the MC is there? Like...percent-wise. Even a rough estimate is fine.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey, I just remembered this game existed. I have to ask. How much female domination from the MC is there? Like...percent-wise. Even a rough estimate is fine.
Whenever we introduce a submissive dialogue option, we also provide a dominant one. So, in terms of quests (although there aren't many in the newest version), it should be a 50/50 balance.

Regarding the animations within the toy system (the sex simulator), there are more submissive animations because we typically run polls on Patreon to determine what players want to see. However, our goal is to achieve a 50/50 balance here as well. We are aware that people enjoy playing the game for the sex scenes, so even though every scene can be skipped, we are highly focused on offering choices in how players experience them since most players will view them anyways. Giving these options for either a submissive or dominant role without limiting choices because of the tendency system is our way to add customisation to the cutscenes without keeping players locked to a particular path after their tendency reaches value X or Y.

ExternalDJGamer

Mar 28, 2019
Whenever we introduce a submissive dialogue option, we also provide a dominant one. So, in terms of quests (although there aren't many in the newest version), it should be a 50/50 balance.

Regarding the animations within the toy system (the sex simulator), there are more submissive animations because we typically run polls on Patreon to determine what players want to see. However, our goal is to achieve a 50/50 balance here as well. We are aware that people enjoy playing the game for the sex scenes, so even though every scene can be skipped, we are highly focused on offering choices in how players experience them since most players will view them anyways. Giving these options for either a submissive or dominant role without limiting choices because of the tendency system is our way to add customisation to the cutscenes without keeping players locked to a particular path after their tendency reaches value X or Y.
Alright, nice. So, how much can you do in this new version? I know it's all being redone or something, but how much is there, compared to the legacy version?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Alright, nice. So, how much can you do in this new version? I know it's all being redone or something, but how much is there, compared to the legacy version?
The legacy version has between 2 or 3 hours of content, depending on how fast you are, might be even a bit more.

The current version has a little more than 40 minutes, but if you'd like to explore and just kill things you can be entertained for
longer

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I hope when the game is official released, I could make the main character's boobs bigger, even at maximum size, it still seems pretty small for my taste
We don't have plans on increasing the breast slider.

I hope to see a GoG release once the game is finished
This is my platform of choice
We are considering our options. There's a huge possibility that when the game exits early access we'll release it there too.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I love how you can play as the submissive mistress. Wish they would expand on this reverse powerplay.
Some games make the "submissive path" = "bad path" in the sense that your character starts losing control over their normal life stuff, but this is a trope we want to get far faaaaaar away from!

I mean, it's okay for Kaly to be powerful and commanding towards her legion but submissive in bed, the other way around or any combination of it =)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes