CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. Kalyskah I have replaced the header image, but I didn't add the screenshots from the patch notes to OP. Unless you have some 1920x1080 screenshots of the recent patch to share, I will make some myself once I have time to play the update in a few days.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
OP updated. Kalyskah I have replaced the header image, but I didn't add the screenshots from the patch notes to OP. Unless you have some 1920x1080 screenshots of the recent patch to share, I will make some myself once I have time to play the update myself in a few days.
Thank you very much!
Unfortunately, things have been a bit hectic and we couldn't add screenshots yet. We are working on a new release this week though, to add Nvidea Ansel =D

The screenshots I have are from some posts I did, maybe they can be handy?
screen_0002_ScreenShot00102.jpg screen1.jpg screen2.jpg

Hmm.. I might need to take more screenshots later.. The game today looks way different than what it looked at the date this post were made. The lights on the dungeon are way better on version 0.8.10, and so is the interface during the sex scenes

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you very much!
Unfortunately, things have been a bit hectic and we couldn't add screenshots yet. We are working on a new release this week though, to add Nvidea Ansel =D

The screenshots I have are from some posts I did, maybe they can be handy?
View attachment 441459 View attachment 441461 View attachment 441462

Hmm.. I might need to take more screenshots later.. The game today looks way different than what it looked at the date this post were made. The lights on the dungeon are way better on version 0.8.10, and so is the interface during the sex scenes
I took all of those screenshots myself when I tested out 0.7, so they aren't that ancient^^ I added two of those 3 you gave me. If you want to take the time in the future to make a full set of new screenshots for me to add to replace the ones in OP, I don't mind adding them:)

I also added a cover image above the header image. Give me a shout if you want anything replaced. Feel free to send me a PM here or on Discord, so we don't clutter the thread.

Does this version end when you kill the monster again?
No, this adds open world to the game. The changelog is linked in OP.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I took all of those screenshots myself when I tested out 0.7, so they aren't that ancient^^ I added two of those 3 you gave me. If you want to take the time in the future to make a full set of new screenshots for me to add to replace the ones in OP, I don't mind adding them:)

I also added a cover image above the header image. Give me a shout if you want anything replaced. Feel free to send me a PM here or on Discord, so we don't clutter the thread.

No, this adds open world to the game. The changelog is linked in OP.
The lights are kinda bluish on the dungeon. That's because of a fog that we removed on version 0.5 if I'm not mistaken. Ever since version 0.6 the dungeon has sewers and it is also darker. xD
And thank you for your quick reply!

I think you could add a note on the description saying that:

"This version features the initial release of the open world, a whole new area with a town that you can find after you defeat the boss at the dungeon. There is only one quest, one cutscene and a few dialogues there so far, but this version marks the beginning of the era where we each of the new monthly or bimonthly updates will count with new quests, sometimes voice acted and sometimes placeholders to test a new mechanic before we add voice acting.
What are the plans for the open world?
-Professions
-Faction System
-New dungeons to explore and bosses to kill
-An immersive Ai where the NPCs have a day\night cycle where they sleep, rest and work
-Erotic scenes with gameplay, that will be tied to the story and sometimes have outcomes that will influence your progress"

This could help people to understand what we currently have and what we are planning to add in the future =)

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello This Is It All Game Or Demo ?
the game is still under development, so it is kinda both. The content on this release is all we have for now, but it is not a complete game full of quests and erotic scenes yet

Reactions: PlanNet

PlanNet

Feb 21, 2019
the game is still under development, so it is kinda both. The content on this release is all we have for now, but it is not a complete game full of quests and erotic scenes yet
Good Mercy for Information The game is great and in the future you can attack it all the way to Nice :);)

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Well, interesting change of engine and game pretty much since if memory doesn't fails me, game started using unity and side-scrooling system, i wonder if this one will give me the kinda like 2 World vibe, since well, Two Worlds was similar(without the sex and female protagonist though) if looking at the screenshots...
I "do" hope this game go ahead though, since we lack any pretty cool 3D real game or so, cause it feels that the eroge world is way too dominated by rpg maker standarts or visual novels, when mostly are simple dating sim stuff with answer this question right to advance, well... it does require addition of different gameplay styles than just those 2 though(and their rain of games). I think this along Breeders of Nyphlhem or something are great additions as long as devs can actually finish the project and don't be abandoned as mostly. And also another thing that tends to bother me with most games nowadays... Machine Translation(it's just cancerous to the eyes), this should end already, even though it's helpful for people who don't know actual english it seems >.>

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Everytime i try and talk to james the game glitches out and i cant select options but my character jsut moves around while in the cut scene.

Mannoia

Jun 1, 2018
Stuck at the start, no idea what to do after the combat tutorial can't find the key to the first door and James is invisible and launches me out of bounds when I speak to him.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Don’t try to break into a private home if the NPC left the door open, Kalyskah will be pushed back and say that she needs an invite to get in.
Now that's some vampire immersion :D

What a fat changelog, can't even imagine the work you guys have been up to. Hats off to ya!

Reactions: NitroSM

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
This is my first time with this game and I'm at loss with the save system.
If I die or restart the game I always respawn at the very beginning of the game, without XP and all opponents respawned, bu with full inventory. Am I missing something here ?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
How much content is in it I really am getting pissed off dling these games that takes 20 minutes to a hour if that to only get blue balled.

Case and point the Sarah's Life or whatever HOLY SHIT that pissed me off played all that shit for a foreplay fest.
HUGE CONTENT

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Kalyskah is the camera in the actual game part as floaty/mushy as it is in the "Adult Scenes" section? I couldn't bring myself to try the real game after it feeling so bad.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Kalyskah is the camera in the actual game part as floaty/mushy as it is in the "Adult Scenes" section? I couldn't bring myself to try the real game after it feeling so bad.
The "adult scenes" menu is just a gallery mode that doesn't have anything to do with the over an hour of gameplay we have. Also, the controls on that gallery scenes are not the same ones that you will find inside of the game since they were just supposed to be a showcase of some loops. But good thing you brought this because I think it's best to remove that menu option for good. You could try the actual game though, it plays and feels very different than the gallery of scenes that haven't been updated ever since version 0.3.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well, interesting change of engine and game pretty much since if memory doesn't fails me, game started using unity and side-scrooling system, i wonder if this one will give me the kinda like 2 World vibe, since well, Two Worlds was similar(without the sex and female protagonist though) if looking at the screenshots...
I "do" hope this game go ahead though, since we lack any pretty cool 3D real game or so, cause it feels that the eroge world is way too dominated by rpg maker standarts or visual novels, when mostly are simple dating sim stuff with answer this question right to advance, well... it does require addition of different gameplay styles than just those 2 though(and their rain of games). I think this along Breeders of Nyphlhem or something are great additions as long as devs can actually finish the project and don't be abandoned as mostly. And also another thing that tends to bother me with most games nowadays... Machine Translation(it's just cancerous to the eyes), this should end already, even though it's helpful for people who don't know actual english it seems >.>
Thanks for you feedback!

Everytime i try and talk to james the game glitches out and i cant select options but my character jsut moves around while in the cut scene.
Can you give me more details? Because there is a small cutscene that plays of she approaching him. But you can even press a skip button there to move on to the rest.

Stuck at the start, no idea what to do after the combat tutorial can't find the key to the first door and James is invisible and launches me out of bounds when I speak to him.
wait, is this "james" at the starting dungeon? We removed him on version 0.8.10 A, maybe you played 0.8.10? Also, you get the key form that first room after killing that undead standing between you and the door.

Now that's some vampire immersion :D

What a fat changelog, can't even imagine the work you guys have been up to. Hats off to ya!

haha, it's been three months since the last public update and we have been working non stoping to add more content and polishment.

Every thing look`s great to me, except the fight system, that suck`s.
we want to add some juices to the combat, special attack and things of the sort. it take some pratice to get the hang of it too

This is my first time with this game and I'm at loss with the save system.
If I die or restart the game I always respawn at the very beginning of the game, without XP and all opponents respawned, bu with full inventory. Am I missing something here ?
there should be checkpoints all around the dungeon! Can you try to make a manual save or delete the folder "Kalyskah_RPG" under the users appdata folder.. this will delete your save though. I just tested the game and it checkpoints where working fine for me

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
That invisible "James" at the game beginign was fixed on version 0.8.10A. If you can see him there, it means that you are playing an older version. The mirrors on the top of this post might have the wrong version so I would suggest you to download it here to make sure you are playing the one with the hotfix:

Reactions: NitroSM

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for you feedback!

Can you give me more details? Because there is a small cutscene that plays of she approaching him. But you can even press a skip button there to move on to the rest.

wait, is this "james" at the starting dungeon? We removed him on version 0.8.10 A, maybe you played 0.8.10? Also, you get the key form that first room after killing that undead standing between you and the door.

haha, it's been three months since the last public update and we have been working non stoping to add more content and polishment.

we want to add some juices to the combat, special attack and things of the sort. it take some pratice to get the hang of it too

there should be checkpoints all around the dungeon! Can you try to make a manual save or delete the folder "Kalyskah_RPG" under the users appdata folder.. this will delete your save though. I just tested the game and it checkpoints where working fine for me
I kill the bandits and she walks up to james and the first dialogue option is fine then the next just has my character roaming around, but still in the cutscene of the conversation

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes