ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
I tried loading a save slot (manually saved). I got loaded to the start of the level with all the items still in inventory. Level back to 1 though.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I kill the bandits and she walks up to james and the first dialogue option is fine then the next just has my character roaming around, but still in the cutscene of the conversation
Does it happen every time you try to talk with him or just once? I couldn't replicate this problem on my side

I tried loading a save slot (manually saved). I got loaded to the start of the level with all the items still in inventory. Level back to 1 though.
Are you trying the version we have on Itch?

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
Are you trying the version we have on Itch?
Yeah. Downloaded it the day you posted here. It's really weird. And sometimes I can't seem to save the game at all. I click save and nothing appears to happen. I am not sure what's what here. Is there a debug file I can send you?

Also, on a separate note. The game seems harder (to have fun I mean xD). How can I improve my chances in getting different branches in the second chance mechanic? Are all the stats in effect? e.g. I have my sorcey set at 4. Yet that doesnt seem to factor into the final calculation when the die is rolled in the second chance event.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Seems to happen if you skip lines.
No not at all, i played to that scene for the third time now. First one was good, second and third try just broke the scene, Kaly walks around and unsheaths her sword if you click on screen (Just ALT+F4 helps).
And on a side note i got killed by a roaming wolf during the James beat up scene at the bandit camp ("Return to darkness" right after end of scene). Well, that's a first. ;)

New Games still seem to not work properly (chests empty or the items still in Kaly's inventory).

The Tutorial says click RMB to attack, but LMB does it for me.

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Is this what i think it is? :unsure:
I've always wanted a game thats an open world rpg with dungeon elements and normal game stuff where you can sexually interact with the world either by favours, fun or romance

In other words skyrim but with sex

Wont be able to try it right now but i would appreciate if anyone can confirm even if there isnt a lot of content it would still be interesting

Edit: i was looking at patreon and youtube videos and damn it does look like it is theres skill points and gear i mean ofc implementation may be minimal right now but it could be quite promising

Last edited:

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
So i gave it a little test and i got stuck at the demon girl part when i free her the prison door kept opening and closing which bugged the characters and no animations would play i mean they would try but end up doing nothing and back to the normal pose and i failed the scene but i guess i failed because i never pressed rest but after failing i tried again but i couldnt click any option so my first idea was to save and close the game but now when i load the game i am at the beginning

KeepoPride

Dec 11, 2017
it's so frustrating that the numbers don't do anything to change the RNG in the rolls. This is kinda ridiculous :(

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Saving dosent work for me, just restarts the game when i load except i still have all the items i've collected

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Saving dosent work for me, just restarts the game when i load except i still have all the items i've collected
So the problem is, when you load a save, it doesn't work except you're still with your items? I'll try looking into that!

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
1572202772010.png

i think accidently found that when you consume a rat and move you somehow cancel the animation of it and instead of trowing the rat away it stays on your hard like the picture shows . also i wanted to ask where the bandit camp is after you find james and turn him into a vampire i coudn't really find it

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 442452

i think accidently found that when you consume a rat and move you somehow cancel the animation of it and instead of trowing the rat away it stays on your hard like the picture shows . also i wanted to ask where the bandit camp is after you find james and turn him into a vampire i coudn't really find it
Thanks for reporting! I will try fixing that

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 442452

Are you able to reproduce this issue frequently? I'm struggling

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes