frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
Are you able to reproduce this issue frequently? I'm struggling
i have not , but i think it happened when i had multiple rats stuck and right after i consumed a rat while the animation ended and i walked i think i triggered another consume animation and i was able to take a couple steps while consuming the second rat ( which i think somehow ended the animation or canceled it instead if trowing it away)

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
i have not , but i think it happened when i had multiple rats stuck and right after i consumed a rat while the animation ended and i walked i think i triggered another consume animation and i was able to take a couple steps while consuming the second rat ( which i think somehow ended the animation or canceled it instead if trowing it away)
I see, the two rats thing might be the case, thanks :)

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
There you go, now I can hit people with the squirrel, that was meant to be a feature dude
1572204076828.png

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
There you go, now I can hit people with the squirrel, that was meant to be a feature dude
View attachment 442471
thats what im talking about! NICE

tho still can't find the bandit camp or is it not implemented yet? ( never mind i tought the bandit camp that i was in was a town lol)
so far what else i noticed was that saves would restart the the game , but loading from the auto saves works completely fine .

combat system looks nice , but targeting system doesn't work well with the animals it doesn't target them to simply say , i would have to just rotate the character in 360 degrees and hope i just hit it .

i have also had the case that after i got out of the castle and you encounter james being beat up , and after you kill them and get the cutscene where you talk/interrogate with him , that when it ends your level and stats all get reset.

tho obviously the game is still in the early works and looks really nice so far , keep up the work !

Last edited:

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
thats what im talking about! NICE

tho still can't find the bandit camp or is it not implemented yet? ( never mind i tought the bandit camp that i was in was a town lol)
so far what else i noticed was that saves would restart the the game , but loading from the auto saves works completely fine .

combat system looks nice , but targeting system doesn't work well with the animals it doesn't target them to simply say , i would have to just rotate the character in 360 degrees and hope i just hit it .

i have also had the case that after i got out of the castle and you encounter james being beat up , and after you kill them and get the cutscene where you talk/interrogate with him , that when it ends your level and stats all get reset.

tho obviously the game is still in the early works and looks really nice so far , keep up the work !
We're considering changing the combat system to something more orthodox. I just fixed the rodent bug by the way, should be live on the next update :)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a problem with kalyskah_v0810-win.zip, as both the mega and nopy downloads report

Warnings : Header Error when up-packing with 7zip for me.

7zip version is 19.00 (x64) and dated 21-02-2019 according to its about page.

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is there a problem with kalyskah_v0810-win.zip, as both the mega and nopy downloads report

The version on itch is the same uploaded here on the thread.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

It's a 1:1 copy of the zip from itch. The only thing I did to it was to rename the .zip with the version number. I too got a error when extracting using Ark to try to unzip (Linux archiving tool) but it worked with another tool. 7zip might extract even with a header error. But if not, you can try to update it or use another tool.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
anybody know where i can find the key to unlock the door by the sewers at the other side of the bridge?

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
anybody know where i can find the key to unlock the door by the sewers at the other side of the bridge?
there is a skeleton key in the sewer where , it close to where you are at one path goes to where you are now and the other goes up where u can't reach look at the ground

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah the key is in what i think is a glitched spot i found it by accident but its looking at the wall i'll see if i can post a pic in a few minutes
Edit: not glitched i was just blind af

Last edited:

DirtyDarkling

Sep 10, 2017
Saves are also broken for me, when loading a save I start at the beginning but with all items. Don't know if it has anything to do with it but I am getting this error when launching through the itch launcher "UE4 prereqs: UE4 prereq installation failed" still able to continue and play the game.

EDIT: Ok I was able to successfully load a save. Only way that worked for me is by pressing continue from the main menu. any attempt to load a save from the Save/Load menu results in starting at the beginning with all saved items.

EDIT 2: While the save loaded my story progress and items, it looks like it reset my character level back to 1. Still a nuisance but much better than losing all story progress.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018
Saving dosent work for me, just restarts the game when i load except i still have all the items i've collected
astutejoe Same here. Last saved place is right before the fight with the bandits outside.

Also, I could talk to James from the starting area, when I was near the hole in the ceiling. I did talk to him but the cutscene was just voices with a Kalyskah kneeling animation. It got hella weird (I legit have no idea what I was looking at) during the turning part. When the cutscene ended, I fell beneath the map, specifically under (and outside of?) the elevator shaft at the place where you go into the sewers from. Then, I jumped out of the map and the game stopped responding and I killed it from Task Manager. Lemme know if you need screenshots for the bugs.

We're considering changing the combat system to something more orthodox.
Honestly, I think you should keep it and just improve it; I found myself disinterested in the erotic scenes but kept playing for 1) dress-up options (I love that shit) and 2) the combat. It's a simple idea but I had a lot of fun with it. Only complaint I've got is that it sometimes gets frustrating trying to adjust your block when you can't even see where your cursor is.

Finally, isn't the game a bit too dark (literally)? I kept the torch almost always equipped yet it still wasn't enough. Some kind of nightvision toggle would be cool.

Reactions: astutejoe

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I've downloaded this version multiple times, from multiple sources (the itch.io page as well as Mega, Nopy, etc.) and tried to extract both with 7zip and the standard archive tool on windows and both give me this error when attempting to run the game: snip.PNG

What's going on here? And how do I get the bloody thing to run?

frankenstein1

Aug 8, 2019
Saves are also broken for me, when loading a save I start at the beginning but with all items. Don't know if it has anything to do with it but I am getting this error when launching through the itch launcher "UE4 prereqs: UE4 prereq installation failed" still able to continue and play the game.

EDIT: Ok I was able to successfully load a save. Only way that worked for me is by pressing continue from the main menu. any attempt to load a save from the Save/Load menu results in starting at the beginning with all saved items.

EDIT 2: While the save loaded my story progress and items, it looks like it reset my character level back to 1. Still a nuisance but much better than losing all story progress.
from what i noticed u should try and load from the auto saves (those worked for me) aswell don't load in from your selfmade saves

astutejoe

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I've downloaded this version multiple times, from multiple sources (the itch.io page as well as Mega, Nopy, etc.) and tried to extract both with 7zip and the standard archive tool on windows and both give me this error when attempting to run the game: View attachment 442809

What's going on here? And how do I get the bloody thing to run?
Which Windows build are you using and which graphics card?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Poll about the combat system
Hello everyone!
I know that many of you are making suggestions regarding our combat system. So we made this poll here to open a discussion about what can we do to improve it. let us know what you think =)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes