qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Poll about the combat system
Hello everyone!
I know that many of you are making suggestions regarding our combat system. So we made this poll here to open a discussion about what can we do to improve it. let us know what you think =)
Umm... "Heroine Rescue Team" combat system is quite good too. Maybe you could add your own idea on to it?

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
There should be a no sexual content tag as it is impossible to get the animations in the game and the "gallery" has nothing, just the characters standing there doing nothing, the older versions of the game were better. Sem título.png

Reactions: rinrom

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
There should be a no sexual content tag as it is impossible to get the animations in the game and the "gallery" has nothing, just the characters standing there doing nothing, the older versions of the game were better. View attachment 443912
Unfortunately, the gallery broke on the last patch . Those scenes were improved A LOT on version 0.8 but to see them you would either need to succeed on the seduction path of the second chance dialog or manage to reach the surface world where you can test the new system we are working on with the NPCs there.

Remembering that the system you have for the sex scenes now are for the scenes that Kalyskah succeeding or failing matter, and it will be used on modular scenes like the courtesan questline we will add on the next patch too. The scenes that will happen during the quests will be driven by dialogues and choices that you will be able to make. We are just on the exact turning point where the game will stop being a "dungeon crawler" and become an actual RPG with quests and things to explore. So just wait little bit more because next patch will have some real HUGE advancements on every side of the game that so far has been just meant to be the base of the whole framework =)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

I found a really bad bug ....
At the very beginning you turn to the left and walk a few steps towards the two skellette. Then you turn to the wooden parts that look out of the wall.
There you have the chance to talk to "James".
The character slips funny on the back wall and is thrown out of the map at the end.
Then you have to start again, because you can't get away from there.

PS: Nice dungeon design -- you can see it from there :)

Reactions: TigerFS

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello

I found a really bad bug ....
At the very beginning you turn to the left and walk a few steps towards the two skellette. Then you turn to the wooden parts that look out of the wall.
There you have the chance to talk to "James".
The character slips funny on the back wall and is thrown out of the map at the end.
Then you have to start again, because you can't get away from there.

PS: Nice dungeon design -- you can see it from there :)
this was a problem on version 0.8.10a if you download the game on itch you won't have this problem again because there you will have version 0.8.10a where the bug was fixed

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Question - I'm a sucker for lesbian and futaonfemale content. How much lesbian is there?
And since this a fantasy setting with magic, vampires and stuff, will there be futa added?

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
now it works in the dungeon ....
but unfortunately I can't find the key ....
In the cupboard at the back left there is something I can't take up

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
so the new version 8.10 doesnt have any sex actions?
Supposed to have, but I only managed to open the second dialog option with the first NPC and of course failed, then that option disappeared, That's why I said it was impossible.

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
A couple of bugs/glitches/oddities:

1. Pressing "C" opens the Character Menu. Pressing "I" ALSO opens the character menu instead of opening her inventory.

2. Using "Continue" puts you into a situation where you have to watch the opening splash screen while anything wandering nearby can attack with impunity. You can hear the combat going on but can't seem to skip the opening poem.

Version 0810

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
This game is very buggy, but I feel like it has a lot of potential of being an actual game. The amount of work that's been done so far is pretty cool. I can't wait to see how it progresses.

Reactions: razgrizzz

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Question - I'm a sucker for lesbian and futaonfemale content. How much lesbian is there?
And since this a fantasy setting with magic, vampires and stuff, will there be futa added?
I am not sure we will have futas on the game, as for lesbian content, the game will be pretty balanced on the amount of male\female and female\female animations. But on the current state we have worked on the male\female. The lesbian animations will be coming on the next patch, since we already have 8 of them done.

After killing wolves for Farah there is no further storyline?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not yet. This was the first release of the open world, so we are still adding content to it

now it works in the dungeon ....
but unfortunately I can't find the key ....
In the cupboard at the back left there is something I can't take up
Which key are you looking for? The one for the first door you get after killing micheal

so the new version 8.10 doesnt have any sex actions?
It does on the "second chance", if you seduce the enemy. But it is harder to seduce them now. Once you reach the open world, you can test the animations freely with the NPCs on the town. We will add the sex animations blending with the storyline two patches from now

the game file is corrupt i cant extract it bcz its missing some files
please fix it thanx
Try to download the game through itch app

A couple of bugs/glitches/oddities:

1. Pressing "C" opens the Character Menu. Pressing "I" ALSO opens the character menu instead of opening her inventory.

2. Using "Continue" puts you into a situation where you have to watch the opening splash screen while anything wandering nearby can attack with impunity. You can hear the combat going on but can't seem to skip the opening poem.

Version 0810
we merged Character and inventory menus on the same key because many people asked us to make it that way since there wasn't much of a point on opening the inventory without the character screen so you could see your stats chaging when you equiped new armours

This game is very buggy, but I feel like it has a lot of potential of being an actual game. The amount of work that's been done so far is pretty cool. I can't wait to see how it progresses.
Thank you for the nice words, we are trying to push a hotfix on the weekend to get rid of at least the worst bugs we've found.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
There is a bug on the save system at this moment. I'm afraid you'll have to delete your saved games and then start a new one. Because then you will get the quest "awakening", which will unlock the door

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Wow if i remember right the first Version was a 2.5 D kind of test ? what it has grown into is really nice, lot's of problems hiding tough especially in the overall stability of the Story Cam (Cinematic) system and also the AI is sometimes reacting very strange.

The consuming of other characters the decision to put this into the Story Cam not sure about that in overall Gameplay i think it would have been nicer if it would be not cutting away and be shown in 3rd person instead and maybe with more variety of movements after the 500thousand times consuming someone it becomes very repetitive surely it would be still repetitive when being 3rd personalized but with random consumption animations maybe a bit not so repetitive feeling.
Playing this and yea it really felled like "playing this" which is overall rare itself (problems aside) remembered me a lot of a mix between Diablo, Skyrim and BloodRayne with the growing story decision pathing and Multiple Choice Story Cam (Cinematics) of like a Mass Effect (different values in different categories gonna partly impact decisions of others vs or for you) a interesting mix overall it doesn't really reaches the intense combat system of BloodRayne it's to restricted to guided at least when using the very guided target system imho.

Overall it's nice and the Syncro isn't bad at all i really liked whoever speaks Maryasha (Demoness) (jesus these names) her Russian accent play combined with the main Female Protagonist her very British accent + noble talk that is something you should at least see and hear once :D

Overall i like this Unreal Project thumbsup feels already more finished then many other things in it's overall Gameplay interactions.

The Adult parts interaction system seems to be not really as advanced if i see it correct there are actually 2 systems one Story Cam driven and one Ingame interactions both rather oldshool pre compute animation driven.

The PBR Quality is on a overall very high level for such a Indie Project the Material work partly really nice the cloth shows this nicely and of course Unreals nice implementation :)

Everything integrates nicely and feels very coherent also in the Artistic Style and Path which is a very high contrast with very high specularity mix so darkness obviously plays a master role and that is showcased nicely.
That again remembers me partly of Dark Souls Artistic Direction :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalyskah
Aug 8, 2017
Kalyskah
How hard would it be to add an RGB or HSV input field for the hair colours? I find tiny changes at the bottom ends of the sliders to have huge effects on the resulting appearance. It would be nice to have a more precise way to adjust it. On the other hand, if they share the space the sliders are currently taking up, that would make the precision issue worse. (I have very little experience developing anything GUI, nevermind in a modern game engine, but I have coded enough to know that often changes that sound small and easy are anything but.)

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I tried to run it and my PC freaked out, requiring 2 restarts to return to normal. I thought it might be Malware in the MEGA link, but Malware bytes found nothing and I haven't noticed anything overly weird. I'm still looking through my system though.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes