Dv8Rr88

Nov 12, 2017
Mmm, I also encountered the James bug in starting area. Also saving my game does not work. Enemies respawn, levels go back to zero. Weapons stay, but need to be refitted for their bonus to register.

I think the James bug en savegame problem might be interrelated. Just finished the dungeon part and and got my level reset again. The demon ally woman was still asking for sex too. Eventually got a fatal crash, choosing continue did bring me back outside again, but had to do the James quest again.

It's an epic concept!

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
We trying to iron out every bug, could you list more bugs you encountered?
The meeting with the bandits before talking to James is very problematic....

The first time I lost against an enemy, I respawned and when I returned to the battle zone the enemies had disappeared, I saw his life bar but he was outside the map.
the demon girl who was released from prison gets stuck in the previous area, the area where we go down the stairs.
she doesn't come to help us defeat the two bandits.

I also had bugs with my backup, I tried to reload the backup after the enemy found it outside the map, but it brought me back to the place where we have to go into the sewers, the automatic backup or the backup I made both bring back into the sewers.

There are a lot of bugs on sex scenes, lesbian scenes don't work... we can just kiss or pet, the rest are straight scenes and if we use with lesbian they get down on their knees and come back very quickly to the original pose.
the scene with the men are very often bugged because of the proximity of a collidable object.
You also have to allow to show the pleasure bar more slowly, the scenes are too fast, he fucks 10 seconds and says he has a pond or comes and goes. it's not good.

The script bug is very disturbing, sometimes when we right click on the smile to pass the text, this creates a bug the mouse cursor disappears and we can no longer do anything, when this bug appears on the beginning of a sex scene, so we have to wait for the partners to get tired to continue the game.

In cinematic there is sometimes the camera that goes crazy and goes around everywhere...

The bug that the players who left a message before me talk about happens at the beginning of the game, when we are in the hole before talking to Michael....
The area where there is a light coming from the outside, there are two skeletons on the ground, if we come here, we have the possibility by moving the mouse cursor well to chat with James who is outside, and this creates an important bug that forces us to start a new game.

Translated with (free version)

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The meeting with the bandits before talking to James is very problematic....

The first time I lost against an enemy, I respawned and when I returned to the battle zone the enemies had disappeared, I saw his life bar but he was outside the map.
the demon girl who was released from prison gets stuck in the previous area, the area where we go down the stairs.
she doesn't come to help us defeat the two bandits.

I also had bugs with my backup, I tried to reload the backup after the enemy found it outside the map, but it brought me back to the place where we have to go into the sewers, the automatic backup or the backup I made both bring back into the sewers.

There are a lot of bugs on sex scenes, lesbian scenes don't work... we can just kiss or pet, the rest are straight scenes and if we use with lesbian they get down on their knees and come back very quickly to the original pose.
the scene with the men are very often bugged because of the proximity of a collidable object.
You also have to allow to show the pleasure bar more slowly, the scenes are too fast, he fucks 10 seconds and says he has a pond or comes and goes. it's not good.

The script bug is very disturbing, sometimes when we right click on the smile to pass the text, this creates a bug the mouse cursor disappears and we can no longer do anything, when this bug appears on the beginning of a sex scene, so we have to wait for the partners to get tired to continue the game.

In cinematic there is sometimes the camera that goes crazy and goes around everywhere...

The bug that the players who left a message before me talk about happens at the beginning of the game, when we are in the hole before talking to Michael....
The area where there is a light coming from the outside, there are two skeletons on the ground, if we come here, we have the possibility by moving the mouse cursor well to chat with James who is outside, and this creates an important bug that forces us to start a new game.

Translated with (free version)
-We patched today on the new test branch this bug you mentioned about the enemies disappearing after you being defeated by a bandit on the open world. It shouldn't be a problem on the next public release, which will probably come next month since this month we will be focusing on adding more content to the game and then patch everything together.

-the save/load was broken on version 0.8.10, we fixed it on 0.8.11a so it's possible that everything but your items and levels is not compatible with the newest version.

-I'm almost sure we patched the cursor on 0.8.11, let me know if this is the version you are currently playing. The download links at the top of this post are outdated, this is the official download link where we post the public versions of the game:

-The cameras on the cinematics were reviewed on 0.8.11, please check if this is the version you are testing.

-The "James" on the starting area is another bug from an oldest version of the game. xD

Reactions: SeniGaming

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Mmm, I also encountered the James bug in starting area. Also saving my game does not work. Enemies respawn, levels go back to zero. Weapons stay, but need to be refitted for their bonus to register.

I think the James bug en savegame problem might be interrelated. Just finished the dungeon part and and got my level reset again. The demon ally woman was still asking for sex too. Eventually got a fatal crash, choosing continue did bring me back outside again, but had to do the James quest again.

It's an epic concept!
Save/load and "james" on starting area where fixed on the latest public patch, which can be found here:

Reactions: Dv8Rr88

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Encountered 2 Bugs that broke the game for me...
  1. First. I made it past that sewer (where you first encounter the beasts), and after defeating the guard on the other side at the end, the door wouldn't open (says I needed a key). I'm assuming its the same bug of the enemy not dropping a key that you get from the first enemy you ever encounter.
  2. Second. Soon after that, when I loaded an earlier save, it threw me back to the starting dungeon but with all the gear that I had in the save that I tried to load, but without any of the level gains.
Not sure if these two bugs are related, but it definitely stopped me from playing anymore. And judging by some of the comments, it looks like I'm missing a lot of content.
Those errors are from an oldest version of the game, please check the newest one:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
-We patched today on the new test branch this bug you mentioned about the enemies disappearing after you being defeated by a bandit on the open world. It shouldn't be a problem on the next public release, which will probably come next month since this month we will be focusing on adding more content to the game and then patch everything together.

-the save/load was broken on version 0.8.10, we fixed it on 0.8.11a so it's possible that everything but your items and levels is not compatible with the newest version.

-I'm almost sure we patched the cursor on 0.8.11, let me know if this is the version you are currently playing. The download links at the top of this post are outdated, this is the official download link where we post the public versions of the game:

-The cameras on the cinematics were reviewed on 0.8.11, please check if this is the version you are testing.

-The "James" on the starting area is another bug from an oldest version of the game. xD
This is the answer to all my problems, the version proposed on F95 is version 0.8.10.

I will test version 0.8.11 very soon.
Thank you!

Reactions: Kalyskah

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Do you know what is amazing about this, this game has been in constant development for almost 4 years and it is no where near completion. They keep putting things in and then taking them out and basically just reliant on Patreons to support them while they try to figure how to make a complete game?

At this point they need a loan from a bank shark or the mafia to get their game up to optimal progress. Because it just seems like they been kicking and screaming and dragging people along for years.

I really hope for the best but they should do what Subverse did and start a huge kickstarter and forget these monthy updates with Patreon because I think at this point they are floating on a rubber raft that is barely sinking. At this rate it will take them 20 years to make this game.

SidiusAdventures

Aug 16, 2017
fatal error when launching on both kalyshah_RPG and its counterpart in the binaries folder i can supply the crash dump logs if needed

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Do you know what is amazing about this, this game has been in constant development for almost 4 years and it is no where near completion. They keep putting things in and then taking them out and basically just reliant on Patreons to support them while they try to figure how to make a complete game?

At this point they need a loan from a bank shark or the mafia to get their game up to optimal progress. Because it just seems like they been kicking and screaming and dragging people along for years.

I really hope for the best but they should do what Subverse did and start a huge kickstarter and forget these monthy updates with Patreon because I think at this point they are floating on a rubber raft that is barely sinking. At this rate it will take them 20 years to make this game.
So we can add it to the hallowed list of adult games trapped in development hell?

Alizia

Sep 4, 2018
Maybe there is something I do wrong but... Seriously, this combat system do the game unplayable. Even in story-mode it's impossible to progress, you just die again and again. How I can block an attack when you have exactly 0.2s to change the direction of the parry and the controls fail 2/3 times ?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

The current developers of Kalyskah is not the same that started development in 2016. The game got scratched, and a new "first" version was released in late 2018. I tried the game before 2018 myself, and can confirm that before the late 2018 release, Kalyskah could barely be called a game. Corinto and AstuteJoe has improved the game a lot since they took over, and (imo) Kalyskah is definitely a game to follow. They've made a lot of progress over the past year, and I'm looking forward to see what they can accomplish.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Does anyone have a save past the first boss? I'm stuck in the sewers because I don't have a key to get through the door of the boss and there's no way to get back to the other side.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone have a save past the first boss? I'm stuck in the sewers because I don't have a key to get through the door of the boss and there's no way to get back to the other side.
You can use these ones here. Place them on the folder:
C:\Users\[YOUR-USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG\Saved\SaveGames

Reactions: dreminh

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

The game as it is on the current state started to be developed in October of 2018. Before that, Me (Corintio) and the old team were mostly gathering assets. So what you see now is 1 year of development, where the first 6 months were focused on redoing everything from version 0.3. So if I can be completely honest, so the first version with the whole new programing was actually released in April, version 0.6.1 =)

So we can add it to the hallowed list of adult games trapped in development hell?
Absolutely not! haha
After I graduated, the game went from a hobby to my actual job. So our changelog lists have been really huge as we release steady updates every 2 weeks. It just takes a bit more for those updates to reach the big public because we need to make sure that we were able to fix the maximum amount of bugs that we could find

Maybe there is something I do wrong but... Seriously, this combat system do the game unplayable. Even in story-mode it's impossible to progress, you just die again and again. How I can block an attack when you have exactly 0.2s to change the direction of the parry and the controls fail 2/3 times ?
It takes a bit of time to get used to the combat, since it doesn't work if you don't lock on target.
We use a guard mode where you need to block the incoming attacks in different directions, you can parry them by pressing Right Mouse Button when they are about to hit you, if you hold Ctrl you will be untouchable with the smoke mode.
You use spacebar to evade attacks and there is also a combo system if you manage to attack from different directions really fast. We two different styles of weapons too: One Handed and Two Handed sword.
You recover your health by activating the "blood buff", toggling it with alt.
Just remember to sneak behind enemies to drink their blood and also grab the rats you can see scattered around the world. Because using the smoke mode and blood buff consumes your blood points. If you have less than a bar of blood, Kalyskah's eyes will turn red, some dialogue options will change on the surface level and you will also take sunlight damage.

ps. Use R to equip\unequip your weapon.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
The current developers of Kalyskah is not the same that started development in 2016. The game got scratched, and a new "first" version was released in late 2018. I tried the game before 2018 myself, and can confirm that before the late 2018 release, Kalyskah could barely be called a game. Corinto and AstuteJoe has improved the game a lot since they took over, and (imo) Kalyskah is definitely a game to follow. They've made a lot of progress over the past year, and I'm looking forward to see what they can accomplish.
haha yeah, I completely agree with you on that! We need to give lots of love to Astutejoe and the badass programming he has been doing. Our next patch will have a huge leap on gameplay since we will redo the combat and maybe even start to play a little bit with some magic. =)

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes