Alizia

Sep 4, 2018
Saves don't work well... I saved just after get out of the crypt (lv0 and without all my blood, surprise !) and when I load this save, I'm return to the start area.

I will wait a more stable version ;)

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Saves don't work well... I saved just after get out of the crypt (lv0 and without all my blood, surprise !) and when I load this save, I'm return to the start area.

Same, kept all my gear but it looks like I have to do the dungeon all over again.

Also, lost my level and all my skill points. Bruuuh.

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

Same, kept all my gear but it looks like I have to do the dungeon all over again.

Also, lost my level and all my skill points. Bruuuh.
Need a fix - Load savegame returned story to crypt...
Are you playing version 0.8.11a? The save\load issue was fixed on this version.

This is the latest public version:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018

Yup, playing the old version. I didn't even notice this thread was updated with a new version. Thanks!

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
How do you unlock the door after you get out of the sewers? I can't find the key anywhere and I can't climb up after the drop.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
How do you unlock the door after you get out of the sewers? I can't find the key anywhere and I can't climb up after the drop.
in the cabe near the exit in one suposed you can climb, but no, the key is here in the floor it's dificult to see, if you look at treath pages before you can see a picture. Sorry about my bad english =(

• Angry
Reactions: orrayt3x

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Kalyskah astutejoe
I tried the latest release 8.11b

Load/Save still seem to have issues
I saved on several slots to different times with made progress in the game, but somehow i will always end up on a save that was made earlier in the game. I played till the bandit camp and , the saves i made in the area are not working (i will always spawn in Karnstein's Temple on an overwritten save game).

Completing the sacrificial chambers - or the Pet that stand still to get killed
- Gremnoch is doing nothing, he just stands up and is standing there awaiting his death
- Marisha isn't following very proberly she still seem to be in her cell, even after release/open the cell door, but she will at least occur at the cut scene after Gremnoch's death

The Outer World
Level and Blood are randomly - i tried it 2 times first one i got out of the Temple with Lvl 9 and started with lvl 7 into the outer world, second time lvl 8 and outdoor lvl 6 with half of my health gone and almost all of my two bloodpoints vanished, Oh and my attributes were resetted to 1 again (inventory and items are as they should be).

iqbal7746

Jun 8, 2017

Operating System
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4210U @ 1.70GHz 50 °C
Haswell ULT 22nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X455LD (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics Family (ASUStek Computer Inc)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 820M (ASUStek Computer Inc) 50 °C
ForceWare version: 388.73
SLI Disabled
Storage
931GB TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 (SATA ) 40 °C
Optical Drives
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2 S
Audio
Conexant SmartAudio HD

can my laptop run this game?

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
For Windows 7 64bit
extract the attached file in the directory of the game and use it to start the game.
or juct create a txt file, edit it and add the string
Code:
start "" "Kalyskah_RPG.exe" -dx11
and then change the extention from "txt" to "cmd" or "bat"
thank you man, was searching like 1 hours how to gonna do :)

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
hello can anyone help me? i can't jump in the game and some of the actions doesnt work. i click(İ,I,C) to open inventory but the 3 of the buttons just open character menu so can't see my inventory. and is there any way to change the key bindings?

Da5id

Sep 29, 2017
this is my spec

hello dev
i set everting low, resolution 1600x900 window mode but game still lack every 10 sec (prest ESC for reset it back to normal)
can you help me how can i fix it?

same here. it freezes for more than a minute for me. then i can play for some minutes and got a freeze again.
Win7/64 AMD-FX 8120 (3,1GHz) 8GB RAM
older Builds didn't had this, even on my slower laptop.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I'm playing the 8.11b and have this bug.
That's odd.. Does it happen even with new games? Can you try to delete the folder Kalyskah_RPG under your C:\Users\[YOUR_Username]\AppData\Local folder? This deletes your saved games, but usualy fixes all the problems related to sve\load and new game

Operating System
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4210U @ 1.70GHz 50 °C
Haswell ULT 22nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. X455LD (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics Family (ASUStek Computer Inc)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 820M (ASUStek Computer Inc) 50 °C
ForceWare version: 388.73
SLI Disabled
Storage
931GB TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 (SATA ) 40 °C
Optical Drives
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E2 S
Audio
Conexant SmartAudio HD

can my laptop run this game?
I can't guarantee.. We usualy test the game on PCs with higher specs

hello can anyone help me? i can't jump in the game and some of the actions doesnt work. i click(İ,I,C) to open inventory but the 3 of the buttons just open character menu so can't see my inventory. and is there any way to change the key bindings?
You can only jump if you are not holding your weapon, so press R to unequip it and then you will exit the combat mode and enter the state where you can jump. I and C opens the inventory and character menu. Or at least it was supposed to! Show me a screenshot of what's happening but when in doubt, try to save, go back to the main menu and then load the game again.
There are no options to change the key bindings yet.

Reactions: Viola966

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
That's odd.. Does it happen even with new games? Can you try to delete the folder Kalyskah_RPG under your C:\Users\[YOUR_Username]\AppData\Local folder? This deletes your saved games, but usualy fixes all the problems related to sve\load and new game

I can't guarantee.. We usualy test the game on PCs with higher specs

You can only jump if you are not holding your weapon, so press R to unequip it and then you will exit the combat mode and enter the state where you can jump. I and C opens the inventory and character menu. Or at least it was supposed to! Show me a screenshot of what's happening but when in doubt, try to save, go back to the main menu and then load the game again.
There are no options to change the key bindings yet.
Thank you very much for reply. i made the jump but still the inventory doesnt work i can just open character menu but the inventory doesnt open i tried to start the game all over again and still didnt work :(

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
after the scene with james im lost, the only people i can interact in the town is the nurse and the inn keepers, what else can i do here?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
after the scene with james im lost, the only people i can interact in the town is the nurse and the inn keepers, what else can i do here?
You can talk to the blacksmith too. She has some dialogue lines and gives you a simple quest that unlocks the leather armours. More quests will be coming on the next patches, this one was the first release of the open wolrd

Thank you very much for reply. i made the jump but still the inventory doesnt work i can just open character menu but the inventory doesnt open i tried to start the game all over again and still didnt work :(
This is really odd. I'm sorry but if pressing I and C are not working, I don't know what might be the problem. It works for everyone. You are playing version 0.8.11b right?

Reactions: Viola966
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes