WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It should take a while until we say "the game is no longer on beta stage and have been released". But when we do, we probably gonna do it in chapters. Right now we are almost finishing the prologue, which is the path between the dungeon and Kalyskah getting to Kelhold on the quest that will be called Safe Heaven. After that is done we will start Chapter 1. Which will be when we will add the faction system and the questline of the "modern times" that Kalyskah has found herself in after awakening at the dungeon.

After Chapter 1 is ready, we will start working on chapter 2, which will add new areas to explore on the world and so on.
Hi Corintio,
i'm sorry this was a misunderstanding, my comment regarding release Information was about Beauty and Violence not your's. ;)
happy christmas Ho Ho Ho

derArell

Nov 24, 2019
after u get out of the first dungeon , nothing works anymore and game goes f..... crazy.. but until this point i see some potential

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Looking forward to proper controller support. Games like this just feel better that way, less janky and more responsive. Its the same way I felt about Wild Life before they added controller support, it just feels smoother now.

I do have some bugs to report too. I haven't been able to fight a single "event" enemy. Only the basic wandering people. The first boss just stood in place and let me wail on it, never even moved. Then the two bandits outside did the same. They were rooted in place and couldn't attack me. Then during the following cutscene she was stuck in her bent over position the entire time until it ended. Then she was stuck in an endless run that I couldn't stop without reloading.

Interacting needs better detection as well. I have to run at a door from every angle to get the open prompt. I guarantee I missed unlocked doors because the prompt never showed. I even got stuck in the sewers because I couldn't find the second key. Well..I did, but I couldn't pick it up after a minute of trying so I thought it was a prop and spent another 20min looking around.

Up until the first boss is clearly the most polished experience. After that it kind of falls apart. Still great though! Can't wait for the full experience.

Last edited:

kiyar

Jan 22, 2018
Hey when I lunch the game it says dx12 not supported on your system try running without the dx12 or d3d12 command line argument.
I have dx11. Can someone help me fix it and play this without dx12
Thanks in advance

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
am an ediot so any body know where is the skeleton key ?, cant go back from the sewer

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Is story mode currently working? I always have to rely on combat (and I am not very good lol)
We are improving the difficulty scaling, so on the next one or two versions the difference between each mode will be more visible, since we will also change the enemy behaviour instead of just the amount of health and damage they have.

totally broken inventory
We released a patch today to fix it, but it's on a test branch. It will be available on the public demo next month

Does anyone know a game similiar to this just professionally made?
I think the term you are looking for is AAA or "Triple A", when a big company with over 100 employees make a game.
WICKEDp4th's suggestion is a good one, the mods on skyrim and fallout can make a huge difference on the mood of your game.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
This video shows a bit of what we have been working on for the new combat system. Notice that it is still experimental and many tweaks will come in time to make it balanced. Right now, attacking doesn’t consume stamina but blocking and evading do. This has two reasons: The lore side is that we want to make Kalyskah feel more aggressive while fighting, in a way that chaining attacks and finishing a battle quickly will be her personal touch on the gameplay. And on the gameplay side, we want to try the complete opposite of what we had before, combat that will feel faster (without turning into a hack’n slash) and by doing so, we can find a middle ground or just learn exactly what and why something didn’t work.
More weapons, ranged combat and magic will come in the future after we have at least one hour of gameplay on the open world.

Reactions: dreminh

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I believe they had some issues or something with them and this is temporary until they can suss out some bugs.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
This video shows a bit of what we have been working on for the new combat system. Notice that it is still experimental and many tweaks will come in time to make it balanced. Right now, attacking doesn’t consume stamina but blocking and evading do. This has two reasons: The lore side is that we want to make Kalyskah feel more aggressive while fighting, in a way that chaining attacks and finishing a battle quickly will be her personal touch on the gameplay. And on the gameplay side, we want to try the complete opposite of what we had before, combat that will feel faster (without turning into a hack’n slash) and by doing so, we can find a middle ground or just learn exactly what and why something didn’t work.
More weapons, ranged combat and magic will come in the future after we have at least one hour of gameplay on the open world.

i think you should add the poise breaking like shadow die twice rather than the crappy stamina bar

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
İ think i need to ask again , why there is no sex scence in that game ?
There is if you manage to talk seduce the undead at the dungeon level, and if you reach the surface you can test the animations with the population. We do have many sex animations, we are just starting to add the context to them now that we started to make the actual RPG side of the game, not just the dungeon.

I believe they had some issues or something with them and this is temporary until they can suss out some bugs.
And yes, we had to deactivate the gallery until we could fix it. It will come back eventually but now we are as trying to find a nice way to blend them into the story. Maybe make a gallery level with the dungeon theme, which you could unlock after compleating something of the dungeon level and then more gallery scenes as you move forward on the story. But that will happen only after we add at least 30 minutes of gameplay on the surface world. Now that the combat is done our focus is solely on creating new quests and areas to explore.

i think you should add the poise breaking like shadow die twice rather than the crappy stamina bar
When your stamina bar goes all the way down, you will receive damage even though you are defending attacks. But you gave a nice idea, maybe make that Kaly falls to the ground and become vulnerable if your guard breaks. Or at least add a nice particle effect with slow motion so the player can have a nice response of what's going on =D

Reactions: RayAnimus

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
And yes, we had to deactivate the gallery until we could fix it. It will come back eventually but now we are as trying to find a nice way to blend them into the story. Maybe make a gallery level with the dungeon theme, which you could unlock after compleating something of the dungeon level and then more gallery scenes as you move forward on the story. But that will happen only after we add at least 30 minutes of gameplay on the surface world. Now that the combat is done our focus is solely on creating new quests and areas to explore.
Since you plan to follow this with the story, heres an idea.
1)Dungeon area: Satisfying all your underlings gets you corrupted, in which before she leaves the dungeon area (after fighting her pet) she turns around knocks out the demon and allow them both to be satisfied by the underling (wherever they may be). This way people still need to complete the dungeon arc without having it just as a game over scenario

2)Village area: Maybe something to do with the medical girl finding out that your a vampire (like failing a later task which still makes the player complete a certain percentage of the mission) which turns the population against you and now your their 24/7 cum dump hence replay scenes

I could make more but no update on scenario or area yet <3

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Since you plan to follow this with the story, heres an idea.
1)Dungeon area: Satisfying all your underlings gets you corrupted, in which before she leaves the dungeon area (after fighting her pet) she turns around knocks out the demon and allow them both to be satisfied by the underling (wherever they may be). This way people still need to complete the dungeon arc without having it just as a game over scenario

2)Village area: Maybe something to do with the medical girl finding out that your a vampire (like failing a later task which still makes the player complete a certain percentage of the mission) which turns the population against you and now your their 24/7 cum dump hence replay scenes

I could make more but no update on scenario or area yet <3
Jessie Sawmill the nurse.. ohohohoho We have plans for her =)

The game gives a "Fatal Error" error on the form. How can I solve the problem.
Maybe your videocard is not compatible with directx12?

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Where is the save location? and can i edit it if not are there hacks for this?
Save location is at:
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG\Saved

dx12 problem :( can i play with dx11 ?
Try to make a shortcut of the game, go to properties and add a space and then -directx11 at the end of the path. But it is not recommended and directx 11 will crash your game when you try to change resolution

• Sad
Reactions: LimitYok
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes