CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Try this - I tried the previous version in Linux with DX11, and it worked fine. No guarantees for this version.
The devs will try implementing Vulkan support in the future. Let's hope they'll succeed:)

What separates public version and patreon version? More sex scenes?
Patrons have only gotten the releases before the public so far. No difference in content.

Reactions: LimitYok

pirollo

May 2, 2017
it's just me or someone alse have the sacrificial key that doesn't appear in the jail and so i can't go on with the story?

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
Game plays much smoother now, only. The boob physics still need some work. like in, it is better without the current physics in place.
The physics makes the boobs elastic and incredibly saggy, even at the smallest boob size.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
i have the same issue i had the cell key before i had the quest, maye thats why its bugged?
you receive this key after you release Merishya. Just open her door and you will get it

hi i have a problem anyone know how to fix this
try to delete the Kalysakh_rpg folder inside: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG

pirollo

May 2, 2017
you receive this key after you release Merishya. Just open her door and you will get it

try to delete the Kalysakh_rpg folder inside: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG
I set merishya free but the key doesn't show the same...
P.s.: tnx for the answer!

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
i tried that but its the same

thanx for answer

[/QUOTE]

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Well its my second approach to this game. The last one was a couple of months ago and there is still the same problem. I can't get a key from Merishya :c

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I just ran the dungeon to check if I was going to have any trouble and it worked. On the main menu, are you sure that it is showing version 0.9.0c?
Try to check if the key is behind her

If it doesn't work, try to delete the folder C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG
it will delete your save + any config file from an oldest version that could be causing problems

shimonai

Jul 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get this error when i launch the game, i'm using 8th gen i5 processor, and GTX1050 ti.
I checked my drivers and they are up-to-date.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Well its my second approach to this game. The last one was a couple of months ago and there is still the same problem. I can't get a key from Merishya :c
P.s.: tnx for the answer!

i tried that but its the same

thanx for answer

[/QUOTE]

I just tried it and things are working fine, have a look:

Kalyskah_RPG-Win64-Shipping_h6XPBonUsX.jpg

The key for her cell is on the headquarters

7GSgnnhYKi.jpg

H4L8hOPPgZ.jpg

Maybe it's when you already have the key for her cell when you interact with her to get the quest. I'll check if this is the issue and patch in case I manage to fix it

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
yes!
there was a problem with the logic of the quest preventing you from getting the key depending on whether you had or not the key to merishya's cell before you talked with her. I'm releasing a new patch within the next hour to fix this.

Reactions: pirollo

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
I just tried it and things are working fine, have a look:

View attachment 519831

The key for her cell is on the headquarters

View attachment 519835

View attachment 519836

Maybe it's when you already have the key for her cell when you interact with her to get the quest. I'll check if this is the issue and patch in case I manage to fix it
[/QUOTE]
i will download again perhaps its was something when i downloaded.
this is the first time that happen to me

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes