Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
You can talk to the blacksmith too. She has some dialogue lines and gives you a simple quest that unlocks the leather armours. More quests will be coming on the next patches, this one was the first release of the open wolrd

This is really odd. I'm sorry but if pressing I and C are not working, I don't know what might be the problem. It works for everyone. You are playing version 0.8.11b right?
yes i am playing that version i think the latest version for now. anyway thank you for your help

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The game occasionally freezes for about 10 seconds up until the sewer section.
During the sewer section it starts freezing regularly, about every 5 seconds. The duration doesn't change.
No, that's not a mathematical miscalculation. It freezes while it freezes, to the point that even the freeze that it freezes on, freezes, meaning that after that point the game freezes permanently. Thankfully, hitting ESC during the first freeze pauses the game after it's over and delays the next one just enough to take a few steps forward.

Edit: The fact that these hangups intensify around sewer beasts as well as the bears outside suggests that there's something seriously fucked up specifically with non-humanoid enemies. The boss being completely braindead and not attacking also seems to be pointing towards that conclusion.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The game occasionally freezes for about 10 seconds up until the sewer section.
During the sewer section it starts freezing regularly, about every 5 seconds. The duration doesn't change.
No, that's not a mathematical miscalculation. It freezes while it freezes, to the point that even the freeze that it freezes on, freezes, meaning that after that point the game freezes permanently. Thankfully, hitting ESC during the first freeze pauses the game after it's over and delays the next one just enough to take a few steps forward.

Edit: The fact that these hangups intensify around sewer beasts as well as the bears outside suggests that there's something seriously fucked up specifically with non-humanoid enemies. The boss being completely braindead and not attacking also seems to be pointing towards that conclusion.
I agree on the point with Gremnoch not attacking, but your freezes are your own, i have solid 60 FPS all the time.

Da5id

Sep 29, 2017
I agree on the point with Gremnoch not attacking, but your freezes are your own, i have solid 60 FPS all the time.
It may depend on CPU Power - some times i saw the CPU usage at 100% at this point even the task manager freezed to. RAM usage was ok so far i saw.
My PC is like 6 years old and not the fastest one. But as i stated before: the prior build didnt had this problem on my PC and my Laptop with slow CPU, less RAM and build in intel grafic (reduced the grafic to minimum).

Next step: used a save there you started outside at the graveyard and guess what ... it freezes.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It may depend on CPU Power - some times i saw the CPU usage at 100% at this point even the task manager freezed to. RAM usage was ok so far i saw.
My PC is like 6 years old and not the fastest one. But as i stated before: the prior build didnt had this problem on my PC and my Laptop with slow CPU, less RAM and build in intel grafic (reduced the grafic to minimum).

Next step: used a save there you started outside at the graveyard and guess what ... it freezes.
the game will get bigger with new content added, ofc this means more things to load, more scripts running, etc.
And yes ofc it will depend on hardware. I play with settings maxed out, no freezes.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

Yeah, we optimized the game a lot this month (version 0.9 test) but we are a long way before those changes become public. We are facing a problem where the CPU is being used a lot more than expected and we are trying to reduce the number of things running on the background while you play. There are some tweaks that need to be done on the programming side of animations and materials

Reactions: Javichu

Da5id

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, we optimized the game a lot this month (version 0.9 test) but we are a long way before those changes become public. We are facing a problem where the CPU is being used a lot more than expected and we are trying to reduce the number of things running on the background while you play. There are some tweaks that need to be done on the programming side of animations and materials
thx for the feedback I'll wait then patiently :)

Reactions: Kalyskah

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
npc following should get an improvement the succubus sometimes stop to do so.
NPC's in the city sometimes clumb up with no reason.
a map since we have now open world would be suggested highly, or a minimap to see where blacksmith etc is (like with tab etc. skyrim style).
Vampire Vision in night dont seem to be in the game yet, maybe let us have a torch as shield so in dark places we can see stuff.

Edit: Gha'Chek seems to have a big hitbox(invis wall) around him, he blocks you from moving quite far off of him. So you can get stuck by him i suggest remove him from the game :)

Edit: Scenes with ingame Graphics enabled (talk scenes Blacksmith, etc.) i suggest pick a fixed angle for them it seems most bug occur due to angling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viola966

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
npc following should get an improvement the succubus sometimes stop to do so.
NPC's in the city sometimes clumb up with no reason.
a map since we have now open world would be suggested highly, or a minimap to see where blacksmith etc is (like with tab etc. skyrim style).
Vampire Vision in night dont seem to be in the game yet, maybe let us have a torch as shield so in dark places we can see stuff.

Edit: Gha'Chek seems to have a big hitbox(invis wall) around him, he blocks you from moving quite far off of him. So you can get stuck by him i suggest remove him from the game :)

Edit: Scenes with ingame Graphics enabled (talk scenes Blacksmith, etc.) i suggest pick a fixed angle for them it seems most bug occur due to angling.
We actually won't have a follower system on the game. Merishya wil follow you just on the boss fight and later she will go somewhere else. Kalyskah is a lonely vampire D=

Thank you for the feedback, i'll check the hitboxes and the dialogue camera is something on my todo list haha

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hello everyone, Corintio here!
This time I wanted to bring you the progress on the new combat system!
Now instead of having 3 guard modes, you will have access to Heavy, Light and Thrust Attacks. The thrust attacks happen when you are running and attack someone. So they are handy to help you to get closer. More weapons will come soon!
We also changed the way blocking attacks works. Now instead of having to beware with the direction the attack is coming from, you just need to hold the block key. But since this part is not completely implemented yet, we will make another video showcasing this later.
The build with the new combat and a new fully voiced dialogue with some nice outcomes will be released at last week of this month for the Vampire-Tier patrons!

Reactions: dreminh

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know a game similiar to this just professionally made?
A modded Version of Skyrim/Oblivion/Fallout would be close as possible.
And i lately found on Steam a not yet released game that looks very interesting/promising as well

cxcxcx

Sep 21, 2017
Kalyskah_RPG-WindowsNoEditor.pak is corrupted after download, can someone helpme how to fix it; thank you

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
A modded Version of Skyrim/Oblivion/Fallout would be close as possible.
And i lately found on Steam a not yet released game that looks very interesting/promising as well
The gtame really looks promising. Any Idea of the release date? And what kind of mods do you mean? Do I need to buy the originial version of the game for it?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The gtame really looks promising. Any Idea of the release date? And what kind of mods do you mean? Do I need to buy the originial version of the game for it?
I have no clue about a release Date, last time checked Forums they postponed a early access release from Oktober until early 2020 i guess.

Loverslab and Nexusmods are well known for adult mods (Nexusmods more for common stuff, and loverslab is "hardcore"), and yes, you'll need the game for anykind of mod you want to use, not much mods work without base game.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I have no clue about a release Date, last time checked Forums they postponed a early access release from Oktober until early 2020 i guess.

Loverslab and Nexusmods are well known for adult mods (Nexusmods more for common stuff, and loverslab is "hardcore"), and yes, you'll need the game for anykind of mod you want to use, not much mods work without base game.
It should take a while until we say "the game is no longer on beta stage and have been released". But when we do, we probably gonna do it in chapters. Right now we are almost finishing the prologue, which is the path between the dungeon and Kalyskah getting to Kelhold on the quest that will be called Safe Heaven. After that is done we will start Chapter 1. Which will be when we will add the faction system and the questline of the "modern times" that Kalyskah has found herself in after awakening at the dungeon.

After Chapter 1 is ready, we will start working on chapter 2, which will add new areas to explore on the world and so on.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It should take a while until we say "the game is no longer on beta stage and have been released". But when we do, we probably gonna do it in chapters. Right now we are almost finishing the prologue, which is the path between the dungeon and Kalyskah getting to Kelhold on the quest that will be called Safe Heaven. After that is done we will start Chapter 1. Which will be when we will add the faction system and the questline of the "modern times" that Kalyskah has found herself in after awakening at the dungeon.

After Chapter 1 is ready, we will start working on chapter 2, which will add new areas to explore on the world and so on.
Hi Corintio,
i'm sorry this was a misunderstanding, my comment regarding release Information was about Beauty and Violence not your's. ;)
happy christmas Ho Ho Ho

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes