Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Alright, at some point, please let us turn off motion blur. Really, for me, it's makes things run slower and it's just distracting. Also, a few bugs, like, after a while the game can't really tract NPCs that well. After sex scenes, players will sometimes teleport to me and replace other NPCs. I got to a point after failing a sex scene, I couldn't control other scenes.

Night time is far too dark. I know that's how night actually is, but little secret: No one plays a video game for it's realism. Also, having a way to heal during the day would be nice. I know you can drink blood, but...maybe standing in darkness or shade heals you. How much it heals you can depend on the level of light. So, a tree might heel you VERY slowly, but, a enclosed room with no lights could heal you a lot. I know it won't work for the dungeony bits, but still, the sun wittling down your health seems...a bit harsh. Especially if you're gonna have combat during the day and make the night pitch black. ALSO, we're a vampire that can't see in the dark? What? Wouldn't that be the worst thing in the Middle Ages? I mean, traveling anywhere, you'd be pretty boned if there wasn't moonlight. And, we can't dual wield a sword and a torch, so, yeah, that's a bit unfair. I can't go anywhere during the day 'cause the sun will kill me and I can't really go anywhere at night 'cause I can't see anything.

Other than that, the voice acting is pretty good. Can't wait to see the finished product, actually.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Kalyskah Is it okay to ask whether you model/rig/animating yourself the human meshes together with their sex organs, or you are using something pre-made? I'm playing around on this topic, hence the interest. Thanks!

David21

Aug 21, 2017
a flashlight like dogma dragons would be a good thing, having to equip and unequip the torch to get back into the sword for combat is kind of boring

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Alright, at some point, please let us turn off motion blur. Really, for me, it's makes things run slower and it's just distracting. Also, a few bugs, like, after a while the game can't really tract NPCs that well. After sex scenes, players will sometimes teleport to me and replace other NPCs. I got to a point after failing a sex scene, I couldn't control other scenes.

Night time is far too dark. I know that's how night actually is, but little secret: No one plays a video game for it's realism. Also, having a way to heal during the day would be nice. I know you can drink blood, but...maybe standing in darkness or shade heals you. How much it heals you can depend on the level of light. So, a tree might heel you VERY slowly, but, a enclosed room with no lights could heal you a lot. I know it won't work for the dungeony bits, but still, the sun wittling down your health seems...a bit harsh. Especially if you're gonna have combat during the day and make the night pitch black. ALSO, we're a vampire that can't see in the dark? What? Wouldn't that be the worst thing in the Middle Ages? I mean, traveling anywhere, you'd be pretty boned if there wasn't moonlight. And, we can't dual wield a sword and a torch, so, yeah, that's a bit unfair. I can't go anywhere during the day 'cause the sun will kill me and I can't really go anywhere at night 'cause I can't see anything.

Other than that, the voice acting is pretty good. Can't wait to see the finished product, actually.
We will add a nightvision to Kalyskah eventually, the way to heal yourself is using the Blood Buff. So you can grab rats and heal from them at night, there is also a "daily quest" where you can get blood bags from the Nurse Jessie. Those bags will heal your HP as well.

Kalyskah Is it okay to ask whether you model/rig/animating yourself the human meshes together with their sex organs, or you are using something pre-made? I'm playing around on this topic, hence the interest. Thanks!
I animate/rig and model myself. But we use some assets to get a starting point before we change things to fit the art-style of our game.

can you play it on an azerty keyboard? or can you change controls?
You can't change the keys yet, this feature will be implemented eventually

only directx 12?
If you create a shortcut and then go to properties and on path you add -directx11, you'll be able to run the game in dx11; But this is not recommended since we moved from directx11 due some crashes many people were experiencing with resolution

a flashlight like dogma dragons would be a good thing, having to equip and unequip the torch to get back into the sword for combat is kind of boring
We might add a wearable lantern as an option until we work on the nightvision mode

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
OK, so the game is still broken, the "gallery" is now locked and you can't access the animations in game because of the broken dice system that gives you failure every time, in the village where you supose to test the animations, the Npc's simply dissapear and the girl just stands there, honestly, the dev's should work on making the first part of the game playable and then moving to the open world, that's why the file is so big, the lack of content in this game makes it definitely not whorth downloading.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
We will add a nightvision to Kalyskah eventually, the way to heal yourself is using the Blood Buff. So you can grab rats and heal from them at night, there is also a "daily quest" where you can get blood bags from the Nurse Jessie. Those bags will heal your HP as well.

I animate/rig and model myself. But we use some assets to get a starting point before we change things to fit the art-style of our game.

You can't change the keys yet, this feature will be implemented eventually

If you create a shortcut and then go to properties and on path you add -directx11, you'll be able to run the game in dx11; But this is not recommended since we moved from directx11 due some crashes many people were experiencing with resolution

We might add a wearable lantern as an option until we work on the nightvision mode
I have tried adding -direct12, -d3d12 -dx12 and nothing seems to work. dxDiag that my DirectX11 ins installed and working.

Reactions: Mr. P.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
OK, so the game is still broken, the "gallery" is now locked and you can't access the animations in game because of the broken dice system that gives you failure every time, in the village where you supose to test the animations, the Npc's simply dissapear and the girl just stands there, honestly, the dev's should work on making the first part of the game playable and then moving to the open world, that's why the file is so big, the lack of content in this game makes it definitely not whorth downloading.
Use this save to reach the surface. there you can test the animations by simply interacting with the NPCs
Place it on C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG\Saved

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I have tried adding -direct12, -d3d12 -dx12 and nothing seems to work. dxDiag that my DirectX11 ins installed and working.
Windows 7 here, got it working with -dx11 added in the target path.
-directx11 didn't work Kalyskah.

Last edited:
Reactions: docx

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
For Windows 7 64bit
extract the attached file in the directory of the game and use it to start the game.
or juct create a txt file, edit it and add the string
Code:
start "" "Kalyskah_RPG.exe" -dx11
and then change the extention from "txt" to "cmd" or "bat"

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
Use this save to reach the surface. there you can test the animations by simply interacting with the NPCs
Place it on C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Kalyskah_RPG\Saved
Sorry, I already deleted the game and, by your answer, I can say that you didn't even read my comment.

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
This game got everything I wanted for an RPG! (Yes including sex) Can't want for a full release.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
this is my spec

hello dev
i set everting low, resolution 1600x900 window mode but game still lack every 10 sec (prest ESC for reset it back to normal)
can you help me how can i fix it?

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes