5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Well, here you go. As complete as I can get it. Everything all in one, and new stuff that is not here. Renamed and organized better as well. (there may be a duplicate or two, but I spent an hour combing through)

So what happened to Sex Virus 3?
That hasn't been completed yet. There is a preview for it in my mega

can anyone upload the video jilla valentine with alcina dimestru
Again, that hasn't been completed yet. He apparently has been working on the Batman episode 5 for a year, because that still isn't done either.

Last edited:

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here.

Well, here you go. As complete as I can get it. Everything all in one, and new stuff that is not here. Renamed and organized better as well. (there may be a duplicate or two, but I spent an hour combing through)

Mega

MoreFramesAndPixels, can you make an interpolated version of 'Dicks on a Train Futa' that Darth Vengeant posted via the Mega link?

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018

Mega

That hasn't been completed yet. There is a preview for it in my mega

Again, that hasn't been completed yet. He apparently has been working on the Batman episode 5 for a year, because that still isn't done either.
That's a helluva folder to browse...would you be able target the recent works he's done. Say from 2020 onward; thanks.

Feb 17, 2021
Can anyone give updates on the Jill Valentine/Alcina and the Batman one? I am subbed to patreon but I don't have access to the discord(nor do I want to).

It just feels weird that there were tons of updates to the Jill Valentine one, then it got dropped off with the Sith Awakens gaining updates to its release. I was betting on the the Jill Valentine one would be out by October but I guess I was mistaken. I'm crossing my fingers for end of the year release, but with the Sith Awakens just recently released I doubt it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
That's a helluva folder to browse...would you be able target the recent works he's done. Say from 2020 onward; thanks.
It's pretty simple. Whatever is not on the list in the OP is new. Or, you could just delete what you already have and download my Mega and have everything. Again, problem solved.

Can anyone give updates on the Jill Valentine/Alcina and the Batman one? I am subbed to patreon but I don't have access to the discord(nor do I want to).

It just feels weird that there were tons of updates to the Jill Valentine one, then it got dropped off with the Sith Awakens gaining updates to its release. I was betting on the the Jill Valentine one would be out by October but I guess I was mistaken. I'm crossing my fingers for end of the year release, but with the Sith Awakens just recently released I doubt it.
He was asked about the RE and Batman. His answer was "Yes. 4 mins of screentime of RE has to be animated. Next is BPA" BPA is the next Batman, part 5.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Last time I was on the Patreon was Sith Awakens release. Anyone know what is going on with near-finished animations not getting released? That huge Lady Dimitrescu animation seemed to be right on the cusp around September last year, and there hasn't been any public info on it since. More recently, The Rey handjob animation seemed to have been done up to the finale almost a month ago...and no word since then.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote