5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
It's not worth even looking. It's just a playblast of Ada getting boned by Excelle standing up. Judging by what he wrote as the update; it seems he's scrapped the Jill animation with Lady D where she is hallucinating. He's remaking it from the ground up in Blender since he switched from SFM. No idea when the release date it, maybe before the end of 2022? From his Patreon updates since August 2021, it seemed like he got pretty far and would be due for release in the beginning of 2022 but for reasons unknown beside to make it "look good" he decided to switch that animation into Blender midway through production.

Correct me if I am wrong, his english is erratic. It is english, but sometimes it doesn't make sense. Last month I'll sub to him until he releases the fucking thing, his Rey animations were too short and does not compensate for the Resident Evil S-Virus he's been promoting for a while.
Not really sure but there is something wrong with you. M8.
as far as i noticed, his old Computer got crashed. he was struggling with it since a long time and yet managed to throw some of his Jill animations for W.I.P's.
Now his English, - ''ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS''
if you canot appreciate someones work, at least dont mock them.
Now the release dates- i would rather like to see some quality. (and he is doing good so far. )

Feb 17, 2021
Not really sure but there is something wrong with you. M8.
as far as i noticed, his old Computer got crashed. he was struggling with it since a long time and yet managed to throw some of his Jill animations for W.I.P's.
Now his English, - ''ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS''
if you canot appreciate someones work, at least dont mock them.
Now the release dates- i would rather like to see some quality. (and he is doing good so far. )
I would have ignored you, but you replied to my post that was in June, It's at the end of august. I still sub to his patreon so when you say "Now his English, - ''ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS''". There's not a whole lot of action in July and August. Let's not forget the gap on April and May. Since you seem to be more in the know, what exactly is happening right now since his last post on Patreon was on June 30 for a poll because I'm not willing to spend $5 extra to view it. So, enlightened one please do tell.
Screenshot 2022-08-26 005313.jpg

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
I would have ignored you, but you replied to my post that was in June, It's at the end of august. I still sub to his patreon so when you say "Now his English, - ''ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS''". There's not a whole lot of action in July and August. Let's not forget the gap on April and May. Since you seem to be more in the know, what exactly is happening right now since his last post on Patreon was on June 30 for a poll because I'm not willing to spend $5 extra to view it. So, enlightened one please do tell.
I think it's because he switched to Blender

Feb 17, 2021
He posted a 1:10 preview of upcoming RE animation on Patreon. Featuring Excella and Jill I believe
Yep it's on the $10 tier. I'm not paying for that. I was expecting the Jill Valentine with Lady D; so I am not sure what happened with that one. No info on that what so ever. From what I can tell the Excella and Jill is a "short"; major doubt it will be long one especially how MIA he has been.

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Yep it's on the $10 tier. I'm not paying for that. I was expecting the Jill Valentine with Lady D; so I am not sure what happened with that one. No info on that what so ever. From what I can tell the Excella and Jill is a "short"; major doubt it will be long one especially how MIA he has been.
he scrapped this animation, no one know why and he didnt say, last time he talked about it, it was the final render, thats in 2021

• Sad
Reactions: fringed72

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Maybe enough to clutter the topic, just talking about nothing? Maybe someone likes it, but when i come here i see only conversations!(n) Sorry for the truth! But i want to see new videos, not stupid correspondence!
patreon> kamadevasfm>subscribe> question the guy who make the animation instead of act like a bitch on a fórum where people...you know... Talk to each other

Reactions: MrKamadeva
Feb 17, 2021
he scrapped this animation, no one know why and he didnt say, last time he talked about it, it was the final render, thats in 2021
Makes me wonder why, and I don't think he officially scrapped it, just stopped updating it. It seems he was 85%-90% done with it. Shoulda have just powered through it since I was looking forward to that and I am sure many were too. I subbed to the guy for more than a year until recently since he was not transparent with it. Instead we get these lackluster shorts. It's unfortunate that I had to unsub but its with due reason. If he explicitly said there were personal things hindering it it would be much better or to pause billing.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Makes me wonder why, and I don't think he officially scrapped it, just stopped updating it. It seems he was 85%-90% done with it. Shoulda have just powered through it since I was looking forward to that and I am sure many were too. I subbed to the guy for more than a year until recently since he was not transparent with it. Instead we get these lackluster shorts. It's unfortunate that I had to unsub but its with due reason. If he explicitly said there were personal things hindering it it would be much better or to pause billing.
I unsub him for the same reason, he stopped working on it even tho was basically finished, didnt say why, always avoided or ignored who ever asked, and didnt paused billing either, so Far the only ones i still suport is bulgingsenpai and desiresfm cause they are always transparent about the projects and pause billing when things get delayed

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
As depressing as it is that there hasnt been any actual videos in a year probably longer (well Desiresfm hasnt come out with any vids in probably 3 years by now)

I went on Kemmo Party and I found 3 WIP videos if anyone is interested in them.

1666395002656.png

1666395098684.png

1666395138393.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote