5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Doesnt that indicate theres been little or no progress on it since? Then again not a patron so i can only assume things

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
least he's not selling jpegs of ships for $100s-1000s that you cant fly yet. (yes im aware you can fly some of them now)

he has a new patreon post a few days old, the next preview is coming soon.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
another preview coming "soon" this week. he had a tooth problem or something :ROFLMAO:

Feb 17, 2021
Jeez, this dude never should've switched to Blender. In over a year he's released nothing but a BJ vid and endless "previews" that never result in a video.

Whos paying for this shit?
A tale as old as time fren. In terms of uniqueness and sexual action, KamadevaSFMs "Orclust: Episode 1" was simply one of the best, and that was done in SFM. People often forget that StudioFOW did all their stuff in SFM and it is still fappable. You just have to be a lot more creative with SFM. Not everyone has the patience to use optimally use Blender. Poor shame, to think I was looking forward to that Jill animation he had going where Jill was hallucinating getting fucked by Lady D at the same time she's getting fucked by something else. I realized in previous post, his last WiP involving that was in 2021.

Unfortunately, once someone cracks the code when it comes to animating in the Unreal engine is when people will have a rough switch going to that platform during the gold rush. Why Unreal? Realtime viewport that outputs the same graphic fidelity as a several minute long Blender render on the beefiest rig.

EDIT: I may add that the optimal at the moment is animating in Blender, then exporting out to Unreal Engine seems to be the path forward at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

Vespyro

Apr 3, 2019
It seems the Futa Nier Automata animation from 2017 is missing :( - does nobody have this ancient gem? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
Any update on the 10 minute version of this 4 minute

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
the update is. keep waiting. :rolleyes:

from the above clips description. looks like a few months became.. a few years? :ROFLMAO:

The reason for release should be seen as a appetizer hence the next episodic release of my re series (10min+) will take a few month which is normal.

Reactions: goatmaster03

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry for the late response. Was dealing with many attempts to get the fluid simulation done for the last scene. Deleted a few scenes what Ive made of the last 2 weeks because perfectionism is hell sometimes . Had to decide to either keep it or make a new attempt but atleast clean .

Progress Report April

Got kinda lost in middle of the work process . However the scene is done and I will work on a small piece of the intro which will continue what was shown in Sex Virus II so it connects both episodes . Nothing which can be done in a 10 days +/- .
Dont know exactly.

I'll give more info, once its sent to the voice actors later on and cover the time with the Overwatch Junqer Queen progress.

cream.gif kissing.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote