5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Did they abandon the one with Jill in it? I think it was the sex virus sequel. According to their twitter they are juggling three projects(?) at same time

Feb 17, 2021
Did they abandon the one with Jill in it? I think it was the sex virus sequel. According to their twitter they are juggling three projects(?) at same time
Yea, his last WiP update on Sex Virus was in 2021 if I recall. Guy has been quiet, not as transparent.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
MGS Phantom Submission looks great. Blender definitely makes more realistic and high quality characters. The voice acting is really good. Its got all the little details that Kamadeva is so good at. The quality is there 100%.

But it feels like the foreplay for the rest of a bigger scene. Its hard to get excited about 2 minutes worth of kissing and fingering. I can only hope that Resident Evil Sex Virus: Dead End is as close to finished as it seems to be.

hhvman

Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone have a video of Mission 28 60fps?
the link is dead

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
for a guy thats sposed to be working on isnt it 2 different resident evil things? instead he did a MGS solid short and just finished his junker+pharah anim and now adding voice to it, but in the meantime he also did a excella + sheva loop i had no idea existed :unsure:

where the fuck is RE: dead end and sex virus 3? that junker thing he started last year too.
does this guy have autism or cannot he not stick with 1 project at a time?

blanket69

Jan 30, 2022
for a guy thats sposed to be working on isnt it 2 different resident evil things? instead he did a MGS solid short and just finished his junker+pharah anim and now adding voice to it, but in the meantime he also did a excella + sheva loop i had no idea existed :unsure:

where the fuck is RE: dead end and sex virus 3? that junker thing he started last year too.
does this guy have autism or cannot he not stick with 1 project at a time?
im with you on that exact question. wtf has he been on Dead End & Sex Virus 3? i want to see those something fierce

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote