5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
he made a trailer or someshit with Ada waking up and walking around.. i cbf sharing it cos its pointless, supposedly it has 3 easter eggs.. whatever that means do they hint wtf this is for? i dont even know is this for sex virus or dead end? or w/e the hell those projects were called, is this something new??? in the last 6 months hes made 3-4 unrelated other things. /shrug

Reactions: goatmaster03

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Sheva/Sindel looks pretty good. Its only foreplay so far. Hopefully there's a good amount of banging to make up for it.

There seems to be a LOT of focus on kissing and mouth stuff lately, and that's nice...in moderation.

Squoobles

May 2, 2021
Is anyone subscribed to them? Are the resident evil projects still going? Dead End and Sex Virus or whichever else they are doing.
I'm not subscribed to them but it looks like their last post on Patreon was on the 16th with a 1 minute teaser of Sheeva and Sindel, 18sec of this was on twitter.
According to the last update on Kemono, they've been fairly sick over the past month.
As for whether any of the other projects are still going on, fuck knows.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
they might have been "sick" recently, but the skin condition hes suffering from has been for decades :sick:. it looks like the RE stuff is still in limbo for even longer as he is now making MK stuff. also i find cunnilingus kind of boring to watch, but w/e.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
anyone know if he ever finished the shadowheart/karlach scene? I assume just lost to void?
i don't think he's forgotten it just keeps getting pushed back because he keeps starting and stopping other little things here and there. what was the last thing he finished with sound longer than 90 secs?? the Dez-struction thing? and that was like 3-4 months ago.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote