5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I knew it had been a while, but I just noticed that its been about a year and a half since Rey Handjob. Since then the only completed work is the 2 minute MK: Halloween Special.

Unfinished works:

Sex Virus 3
Sheeva & Kitana untitled
Harley Quinn & Supergirl untitled
RE: Dead End
Junker Queen untitled
MGS: Phantom Submission

Feb 17, 2021
I knew it had been a while, but I just noticed that its been about a year and a half since Rey Handjob. Since then the only completed work is the 2 minute MK: Halloween Special.

Unfinished works:

Sex Virus 3
Sheeva & Kitana untitled
Junker Queen untitled
It's unfortunate that he keeps posting WiP for a lot of project but feels like nowhere near completion. Sex Virus 3 I was really looking forward to(I was subbed at the time), and from his last WiP back in 2021 it felt like he was 75% done. I know he transitioned to Blender but I think it was a fool hardy to just abandon a project so far in just because you switched programs.

Reactions: Aiden

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023

Unfinished works:

Sex Virus 3
Sheeva & Kitana untitled
Junker Queen untitled
Yup. There's a bunch of these Patreon clowns that pull this sort of crap. Imagine asking people to pay you money and getting nothing for over a year and a half.

auraek

Sep 8, 2018
Yup. There's a bunch of these Patreon clowns that pull this sort of crap. Imagine asking people to pay you money and getting nothing for over a year and a half.
and that is a good time to stop pumpin their wallet for nothing , so maybe they see themself with no money and start working again.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

Unfinished works:

Sex Virus 3
Sheeva & Kitana untitled
Junker Queen untitled
Many such cases. Get famous with some good animation, then just live off promises and "my PC was stolen by the local gang of rats."
People are too lazy to un-subscribe from Patreon and they profit from that.

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
did you bother to check the torrent? its still being seeded and has those you mentioned plus others

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I think he cares more about playing SF6 than doing anything else right now :HideThePain:
I just don't get it. At this point fighting games mostly feel like EA sports games. Every year one of them gets a new coat of paint, a $60 price tag, and sells a billion copies. Its just such stagnant gameplay.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
I just don't get it. At this point fighting games mostly feel like EA sports games. Every year one of them gets a new coat of paint, a $60 price tag, and sells a billion copies. Its just such stagnant gameplay.
How to tell you dont play fighting games, without saying you don play fighting games:

Also, SF5 launched 7 years ago, so i dont know how u get the "every year" thing

Reactions: demothrax

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
bit rough, some of them do seem a bit samey each release, gonna pick on smash bro's here, others like SF kinda do change enough between their releases, cant really speak to others not sure on them; tekken, KoF, GG, MK, blazblue, meltyblood etc..

How to tell you dont play fighting games, without saying you don play fighting games:

Also, SF5 launched 7 years ago, so i dont know how u get the "every year" thing
I kinda read that as every year a fighting game comes out but its pretty ambiguous, they are all fairly different, i mean theres so many of them now when there used to just be SF/MK and maybe other knock-offs that never went past a single release, but realistically there's only a few big ones, the anime-style ones never sell that well in comparison at all. None of them release every year tho or even every 2-3 years.. most get one per "gen" of consoles usually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuckiestblick

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
Hm, I am missing this one, kemono link is dead, maybe someone can upload

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote