5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
As depressing as it is that there hasnt been any actual videos in a year probably longer (well Desiresfm hasnt come out with any vids in probably 3 years by now)

I went on Kemmo Party and I found 3 WIP videos if anyone is interested in them.

View attachment 2115521

Mega

Mega

View attachment 2115525

Mega

View attachment 2115526

Mega
bud your knowledge is a little limited torwards desire
he has released one big video about a year ago and three little projekts over the last months and his spinoff that has a runtime of 30min is right around the corner

Reactions: JoeKent

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
The last 2 videos he made was Resident Evil videos in 2021 which where The Mask of Joy and Persistent Evil Control So while you are correct to say that I was wrong about about desiresfm his Witcher content which is what he was known for has just been majority WIPS that just ended up getting abandoned.
speaking of run time I do wonder how long Perfectdeadbeat new video Gadabout 2 will be considering it has 54 WIP videos and I think has been in the works for over 2 years now.
well seeing the quality of his vids and little details and that he is working alone is probably the reason i would guess the runtime is around 20min

Reactions: JoeKent

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
With the new Street Fighter game coming out, I hope we get to see Juri and Chun-Li again with another fight scene with their new appearances. But next time around if/when Chun-Li lost again it could just be her and Juri or Futa Juri having sex afterwards. Without the need of 2-3 random/faceless guys coming in to have sex with her for no reason when the scene started getting good with just her and Juri.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote