3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There's a lot that I could say about this game...

But the most important thing is...

Fuck that rat killing mini-game. Ugh. I just couldn't do the 3rd one. It's absurd. Annoying. Stupid. For someone like me with nil reflexes and shitty reaction speed, it's simply impossible. I utterly hate it when games do that sort of shit... :/

With that said...

Not a bad game, but not amazing either. Though my sheer RAEG at that stupid mini-game might be making me more unreasonable than I should be. Almost beat the game with no body updates... only to be foiled by that thing.

Not that many scenes either. Oh well. Not the worst way to waste a few hours, but not the best either.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
There's a lot that I could say about this game...

But the most important thing is...

Fuck that rat killing mini-game. Ugh. I just couldn't do the 3rd one. It's absurd. Annoying. Stupid. For someone like me with nil reflexes and shitty reaction speed, it's simply impossible. I utterly hate it when games do that sort of shit... :/

With that said...

Not a bad game, but not amazing either. Though my sheer RAEG at that stupid mini-game might be making me more unreasonable than I should be. Almost beat the game with no body updates... only to be foiled by that thing.

Not that many scenes either. Oh well. Not the worst way to waste a few hours, but not the best either.
I could not agree more, I think I would like this game so much more if it weren't for that stupid mini game. Why do devs feel the need to put garbage like that in games. At least if you are going to make it not as important as it is to complete.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, to be 100% fair, you don't NEED to complete that one specific mini-game for anything except the 0 body updates clear, which, I think, doesn't actually give anything extra when compared to the basic virgin ending.

You can do everything else and then do the Interview, which means no actual sex experience, just Itsuki revealing her 3 sizes to the public... which for some reason is enough to count as an update... even though her increasingly deteriorating mental state isn't.

This game's weird... >.>"

Granted, I can say this now because I'm done with it and almost a full day passed so I don't feel the rage anymore. XD

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes