• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Out of curiousity I decrypted the game's image gallery and found several variations on the closeup blowjob scene. But as far as I know the only time that cg appears is during the first bad end scene when she's in uniform. The other two where she's nude and in a bikini don't seem to be used at all.

So I'm wondering if the dev cut content or couldn't find anywhere to implement it.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I'm getting a TypeError when trying to open the menu (right click/x/esc). It writes "this .drawCssActorStatus is not a function".
Anyone here ever come across this and could elucidate what might be the issue?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The advanced dance lesson don't worry about pace:
up down right left up down left right down up left right down up right left up down up down right left left right down up down up left right right left

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
anyone know how to do the suspicious drug smuggling in Red Light District? the guy in the abandoned house does nothing do I need something?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
anyone know how to do the suspicious drug smuggling in Red Light District? the guy in the abandoned house does nothing do I need something?
If you already talked to the police and go back to the abandoned house the guy will tell you to go look around, then head towards the cabinet with a big hole.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone have a clean copy of v1.03? Another translation patch has just been released over on .
Is there some issue with applying his translation that you need a clean copy? Unless some major code goblins hid in here, you should be able to just overwrite it without a problem.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone have a clean copy of v1.03? Another translation patch has just been released over on .
Is there some issue with applying his translation that you need a clean copy? Unless some major code goblins hid in here, you should be able to just overwrite it without a problem.
The MTL makes changes to the gamefont.css to use ultra condensed font for word wrapping. The ULMF translation does not do that.
If you want the original font again you would need to edit it.
Open it with Notepad(++), or Kate, or whatever you use to edit text, and change

font-family: GameFont;
src: url("StintUltraCondensed-Regular.ttf");

to

font-family: GameFont;
src: url("mplus-2p-medium.ttf");

Otherwise there should be no issues applying the new translation to this version.

Reactions: Dariusex007

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
The MTL makes changes to the gamefont.css to use ultra condensed font for word wrapping. The ULMF translation does not do that.
Well, if you say so, but I just checked and there seems to be no issue if you overwrite it without doing anything. Maybe there are no problematic strings at the beginning but i highly doubt that.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes