3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

TheUserOfNames

Sep 9, 2021
Is there a way to change the main character's underwear? If you look in the "body information" section it says that the character has white underwear. Some characters will even comment on the character's underwear being white. Which makes me think that there's an option to change them, but I can't seem to find where it would be. Am I just blind and missing something here? Is it somewhere well hidden? Is there not even an option and it's pointlessly mentioned?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I was unlocking the gallery, and all of a sudden I got this error when talking to the guy on the third floor. Does anyone know how to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
For the patch extract it to the main folder..

If you downloaded the MEGA one it should already be pre-patched
In fact, I had already extracted the patch in the main folder, but it keeps showing me the same error, I think it's a problem with my PC.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
In fact, I had already extracted the patch in the main folder, but it keeps showing me the same error, I think it's a problem with my PC.
You only could have applied it correctly if it actually asked for permission to overwrite two files when extracting. There are 2 files in the fix (Map099.json and Map111.json; inside www\data\ in the .zip file), and you have to copy(/extract) those into your game's 'www\data\' folder to overwrite the two files there.
It really shouldn't be too hard.

Reactions: Anzu010

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
You only could have applied it correctly if it actually asked for permission to overwrite two files when extracting. There are 2 files in the fix (Map099.json and Map111.json; inside www\data\ in the .zip file), and you have to copy(/extract) those into your game's 'www\data\' folder to overwrite the two files there.
It really shouldn't be too hard.
After the error that I mentioned above, the game started to run in a strange way, it loaded the games, but all the interactions with the NPC's came out bug's, it was an odyssey to change everything that was wrong, regarding what you told me about extracting the MAP's, I did it and everything worked correctly again, thank you very much for the comment.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Fast paced game with quite good arts.I will recommend this game for people who like shinachiku-castella or starkworks games.

Jul 21, 2019
After the error that I mentioned above, the game started to run in a strange way, it loaded the games, but all the interactions with the NPC's came out bug's, it was an odyssey to change everything that was wrong, regarding what you told me about extracting the MAP's, I did it and everything worked correctly again, thank you very much for the comment.
can anybody make screenshots how to guide to fix the error in the game or give this ones a full repaired game?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Stuck at 94%
Edit - NVM, Ima write a vague walkthrough for people who were also confused.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes