redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It's a shame that Kana isn't frced to strip wjen they play strip games. I'd like to see more of her naked.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I chose to forgive Yui on day one and now her mother is talking about Kana punishing her. I even replayed day 1 in 0.3.1. to make sure my choices are there. Is the game only going to count the choices marked with angel/demon?

Reactions: Kana Sensei

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I chose to forgive Yui on day one and now her mother is talking about Kana punishing her. I even replayed day 1 in 0.3.1. to make sure my choices are there. Is the game only going to count the choices marked with angel/demon?
As of the current build yes, just the angel/demon choices are being tracked. There was a lot of qol features that were the primary focus in this build. In the next build and later versions I plan to expand upon the choice tracking system which will affect the ending.

Reactions: undead_sun

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
As of the current build yes, just the angel/demon choices are being tracked. There was a lot of qol features that were the primary focus in this build. In the next build and later versions I plan to expand upon the choice tracking system which will affect the ending.
I think most games don't count all small choices towards endings you get anyway. What I wanted is to see how Yui escalates the situation if I forgive her, really.

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
a question! what is the next update? I really liked this game, you should make more games like this. with this extraordinary animation
Too soon to tell since I have not finalized the roadmap for the next version yet.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Kana Sensei [v0.3.1.1 Public]

Download Apk: , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Too soon to tell since I have not finalized the roadmap for the next version yet.
Sensei! So this game is not a game that you can actually train girls, right? They are like npc's passing by for some events? Not a system like you can call certain girls anytime for punishments or something?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
for me, this is not far fetched at all, when i started in school, 0 grade, it was still legal to punish children/kids with the use of a bamboo, across the hands, the year after, it was made illegal :)

Kana Sensei

Spanking Member
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Sensei! So this game is not a game that you can actually train girls, right? They are like npc's passing by for some events? Not a system like you can call certain girls anytime for punishments or something?
Yeah I would say that this is correct. This isn't really a training sim and is more of a pseudo-kinetic VN with some player choice to add variety. A training mechanic where you can call certain girls for punishments likely won't be in this game but maybe future ones.

anon227

Sep 24, 2020
Yeah I would say that this is correct. This isn't really a training sim and is more of a pseudo-kinetic VN with some player choice to add variety. A training mechanic where you can call certain girls for punishments likely won't be in this game but maybe future ones.
A trainer game would be an awesome future project, I find that sandbox/trainer games have the most replayability.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Are their any milfs(for example yuigahama mama) prepared to be punished?

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes