MIC132

May 14, 2018
Share save please:giggle:
If I ever figure out how to get the last missing scene I can. I don't want to share an incomplete save.

Though I've been looking at the walkthrough someone linked and it indicates where each scene appears and even there the first scene on third page just doesn't appear in the walkthrough. Weird.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
If I ever figure out how to get the last missing scene I can. I don't want to share an incomplete save.

Though I've been looking at the walkthrough someone linked and it indicates where each scene appears and even there the first scene on third page just doesn't appear in the walkthrough. Weird.
Check to make sure you went through every route all the way to the ending, one CG is tied to finishing literally everything in the game to completion, if you quit out at the last CG of any route it won't count.
It's gonna take me some time to play all the way through, but I'll try to get a full gallery save too.

Reactions: FeSs101

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Check to make sure you went through every route all the way to the ending, one CG is tied to finishing literally everything in the game to completion, if you quit out at the last CG of any route it won't count.
It's gonna take me some time to play all the way through, but I'll try to get a full gallery save too.
Hmm, I literally never stopped without getting thrown back to the menu by the game itself, and I have every other CG. I really don't know where that one could be.
I might try looking up a CG dump on some site to check what I might be missing I guess?

After some searching I can't figure out what image it's supposed to be sadly.
Anyway, in the CG gallery it's page 4, 4th column 2nd row. In the scene gallery it's the first scene on 3rd page.
This suggests this is one-CG scene and it's a H-image since the non-h scenes only get CGs not scene replays.

bruhman800

Aug 13, 2022
Hmm, I literally never stopped without getting thrown back to the menu by the game itself, and I have every other CG. I really don't know where that one could be.
I might try looking up a CG dump on some site to check what I might be missing I guess?

After some searching I can't figure out what image it's supposed to be sadly.
Anyway, in the CG gallery it's page 4, 4th column 2nd row. In the scene gallery it's the first scene on 3rd page.
This suggests this is one-CG scene and it's a H-image since the non-h scenes only get CGs not scene replays.
I think you're missing the scene with the bus guide

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
It's missing from the guide, when going through the ALIVE route a second time you can select "Other" instead of Naomi to get the bus guide scene.

Man, after playing through all routes I get why people didn't like this one as much as the first and third one, most of the routes are so damn bleak. I wish both heroines had a proper happy ending.
It's really hard to piece together the story behind the virus, there's only a handful of scenes about it so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruhman800

MIC132

May 14, 2018
It's missing from the guide, when going through the ALIVE route a second time you can select "Other" instead of Naomi to get the bus guide scene.

Man, after playing through all routes I get why people didn't like this one as much as the first and third one, most of the routes are so damn bleak.
I wish both heroines had a proper happy ending. It's really hard to piece together the story behind the virus, there's only a handful of scenes about it so far.
You were right! I swear I tried all permutations of ALIVE, I'm not sure how I missed that.

As such, here is the 100% save data.

As for your other point, I read a bit and then skimmed it for scenes mostly. There is some ok ones but that's it, nothing great. I don't really expect happy endings from games like this tbh.
On the other hand, I tried reading Dead Ω Aegis and boy, I think Kansen is peanuts compared to that. I really couldn't get far in and I thought I have decently deviant tastes. I guess it reassured me that I have decent amount of humanity left in me?

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
You were right! I swear I tried all permutations of ALIVE, I'm not sure how I missed that.

As such, here is the 100% save data.

As for your other point, I read a bit and then skimmed it for scenes mostly. There is some ok ones but that's it, nothing great. I don't really expect happy endings from games like this tbh.
On the other hand, I tried reading Dead Ω Aegis and boy, I think Kansen is peanuts compared to that. I really couldn't get far in and I thought I have decently deviant tastes. I guess it reassured me that I have decent amount of humanity left in me?
thanks

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
I don't really expect happy endings from games like this tbh.
On the other hand, I tried reading Dead Ω Aegis and boy, I think Kansen is peanuts compared to that.
tbf that game is hopelessness and suffering on the level of the greatest works in russian literature.
Maybe Kansen 3 isn't the greatest introduction to the series, considering it sets an expectation of having at least a decently good outcome in one of the routes.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
You put it in the "savedata" folder inside the game's folder, replacing your own datasu.ksd?

On that topic, did the save work for other people? I copied this specific file, because that's how the saves for Kansen 1/3 were posted, but I haven't actually checked if it works.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a route where Arisu and the protagonist survive?
Unfortunately not, I tried going through every option that leads to Arisu's endings I could find and there's none where she doesn't get infected by the girl kissing her. Being unable to save her at all, not even at the cost of fucking over the others or having the MC die is one of my biggest gripes with the game.

KaitoJude

Sep 9, 2021
You put it in the "savedata" folder inside the game's folder, replacing your own datasu.ksd?

On that topic, did the save work for other people? I copied this specific file, because that's how the saves for Kansen 1/3 were posted, but I haven't actually checked if it works.
it didnt work for my case and i dont know why

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Unfortunately not, I tried going through every option that leads to Arisu's endings I could find and there's none where she doesn't get infected by the girl kissing her. Being unable to save her at all, not even at the cost of fucking over the others or having the MC die is one of my biggest gripes with the game.
So the rich girl is the only of the main heroines who can get a happy ending with the MC?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
it didnt work for my case and i dont know why
Hmm.. You put it in the actual game folder, not in the folder in appdata that the person who posted the other non-working save mentioned? Since that appdata path isn't correct for this version of the game.

KaitoJude

Sep 9, 2021
Hmm.. You put it in the actual game folder, not in the folder in appdata that the person who posted the other non-working save mentioned? Since that appdata path isn't correct for this version of the game.
ohhh thank you let me try it

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. Due to the way the story was constructed around several aspect switches it might take some time to get used to this walkthrough especially with the aspect switch routes. As a reminder, take extra care with the skip button as you can't quick-save while choosing aspect switches and some of these are located at a pretty inconvenient position. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the savedata folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.