Jan 10, 2019
If by last version you mean Kansen 1 I did that one too... lol.
No i mean i found a Kansan collection a few months back, it was the only real known acessable repository available on the net, none of them were transplanted and all of them were loaded head to two with trojans, and not the false positives kind.

Reactions: dazedanon

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Well, got the game to start fine, lets see how it goes when I actually play, cause when I copied and pasted the patch I did not get any option to replace anything, so that makes me nervous reading the comments.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
OK so like many of you I encountered an error at the elevator. I downloaded the patch and copied the contents of the Kansen-2-main directory into the game directory. There were no overwrites. After restarting the game I no longer had the error, but keep in mind I still have my windows location set to JP. After applying the patch I was able to complete the game to one of the alive endings.

But a very large amount of content is not yet unlocked in the GC/scene replay. And since I don't read JP the JP walkthrough is largely worthless. Anyone aware of an english translation?

Gagarisimus

Oct 27, 2019
any way to unlock the gallery? I managed to get one of the endings with Arisu, but I don't even know how I managed that.. game has way too much filler.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im so lost on how to get it to run.. i keep getting a error that something is missining but it isnt a errorshown here that i see