blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
So, I've got a question. The guide mentions time limited options, but they don't work for me. I wait and nothing happens

rey103

May 4, 2020
can someone post a coherent simple walkthrough like in the reviews of kansen 1 here? i just want to know how to get all the endings and get any possible secret paths again

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea I think we all want some type of guide or a gallery unlock but it doesnt appear like we will get that.

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
I finally got past the elevator error (and others trying to fix it), if anyone is still having trouble, here's what I did:

1. Change region to Japan and restart PC
2. Fresh extract
3. Rename the .exe to 'kansen 2'
4. I copied my backed up saves over at this point
5. Copy over the files from the 'Kansen-2-main' folder (Downloaded this from the OP) to the folder where you renamed the .exe
6. Run the .exe with Locale emulator

Thanks to everyone that suggested the fixes.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Any idea how to get the first scene on the third page? It's the only one I'm missing.

EDIT: Also I noticed that all the Kansen games are tagged on vndb with "built-in flowchart" but I haven't seen anything like that so far. Is this referring to some other version, considering how the timed choices are also changed? Kinda annoying if they removed such a QoL feature.

Last edited:

Extravagent

May 19, 2020
Any idea how to get the first scene on the third page? It's the only one I'm missing.

EDIT: Also I noticed that all the Kansen games are tagged on vndb with "built-in flowchart" but I haven't seen anything like that so far. Is this referring to some other version, considering how the timed choices are also changed? Kinda annoying if they removed such a QoL feature.
Share save please:giggle: