FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Its okay, locale issues can be frustrating :b. I deal with it all the time with translations too.
All 3 games launched with the locale. Do you know what the problem was? I renamed the name of the .exe file to Kansen\Kansen2\Kansen3 and everything started working

Reactions: Mayra

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I've hit my GPT API limit for the month so 4 and 5 won't come until January. Wishing everyone happy holidays.

Also whoever is updating the links for me on VNDB, I salute you. (y)
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
so maybe kansen ball buster and kansen clipping chronicle february?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
All 3 games launched with the locale. Do you know what the problem was? I renamed the name of the .exe file to Kansen\Kansen2\Kansen3 and everything started working
Weird locale issue with the engine would be my guess. Its a weird fix honestly.

so maybe kansen ball buster and kansen clipping chronicle february?
Nobody has commissioned those so no plans as of now. Only 1-5 were commissioned.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Weird locale issue with the engine would be my guess. Its a weird fix honestly.

Nobody has commissioned those so no plans as of now. Only 1-5 were commissioned.
1. downloaded the archive, unpacked it with Japanese encoding
2. downloaded the patch and installed it
3. renamed the Japanese characters of the .exe file to English text, and any mistake in the word is an extra space or something = the game does not work.
super strange solution) but it works :D
Kansen 2 or Kansen_2 does not work, only Kansen2

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Dang this worked! I renamed the exe to Kansen3 and ran it with Locale Emulator and the game ran.

• Haha
Reactions: FeSs101

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
3. renamed the Japanese characters of the .exe file to English text, and any mistake in the word is an extra space or something = the game does not work.
Yup no idea lmao. Really weird fix but hey if it works it works.

• Haha
Reactions: FeSs101

Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
I seem to have finished a couple routes (escaping through the sewers) but I'm still missing lots of content from the gallery. I (seemingly) exhausted all options, but I can't access the other 50%. How do you see the other/further paths?

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Usually, in similar games, replaying the game helped me; on the 2nd and subsequent playthroughs, new answer options appeared
I seem to have finished a couple routes (escaping through the sewers) but I'm still missing lots of content from the gallery. I (seemingly) exhausted all options, but I can't access the other 50%. How do you see the other/further paths?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Way better than 1 and 2. It's also the one where a lot of the zombies are Shaun from Shaun of the Dead. Coincidence? Who can say...

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017
How readable is the translation and can the mc end with Margarita without she diyng like the OVA?

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
The end titles or game over screens don't appear for me. And the Patch is missing the Patch.bat?

Last edited:

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
View attachment 3193098

Overview:
Four years have passed since the terrible events narrated in Kansen 1 and 2, and the terrifying plague which depopulated the Tohoku region of Japan has been reduced to a mere (bad) memory, thanks to drastic quarantine measures coupled with an effective vaccine.
But the Unknown virus is not dead yet and soon, very soon, an unescapable doom will fall upon Wataru Ayase and his family and friends, trapping them inside the "Hell on Earth" madhouse which originally was their home city, Tokyo...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2018-02-23
Original Title: 姦染3 ~首都崩壊~
Developer: SPEED
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Patch.bat is missing from the Github file. Is this a mistake or have I done something wrong?

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
nice. Thanks for the release. I'm personally waiting for Kansen 4 and 5 instead. Maybe the Kansen ball buster and clipping chronicles too if someone commissioned it.

Did SPEED disbanded? their VN last release was 2017. I remembered them as a very old eroge devs.

Viyr

Mar 4, 2018
The bad ends play the game over screen but then it just is a black screen and I have to force quit. I've applied to patch, not sure if anyone else if having this issue.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes