dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Am I crazy, but is there a reason that they can't upload the game pre-patched
Yes, I can push fixes instantly instead of having to reupload the game every single time.

no error the crash i was getting before the patch was when id die the game over screen wouldnt pop up it would just have a black screen that it would freeze on now trying to leave the game over screen does the same

View attachment 3195323
Go ahead and try now, since I didn't push the .xp3 before the changes didn't apply. It should be good now.

Plowplow

Jul 5, 2020
I played a good chunk of this in Japanese. I'll have to check it out once more with the AI translation.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
does anyone able to run this game because I cannot and I don't know why. game won't start. I guess that normal for an old game running on the latest window 10 system

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
does anyone able to run this game because I cannot and I don't know why. game won't start. I guess that normal for an old game running on the latest window 10 system
This helped me:
download the game - download the patch, put it in the game folder - rename the .exe file from Japanese characters to Kansen3.exe and run it with the locale emulator

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
This helped me:
download the game - download the patch, put it in the game folder - rename the .exe file from Japanese characters to Kansen3.exe and run it with the locale emulator
Thanks I'm trying what you are saying now. I just deleted the whole folder and redownload it now.

Reactions: FeSs101

DESERTHAWK#GAMER

Jul 12, 2022
Bro are you interested in translating marriage blue which got an animation of 1 episode if u are interested in it. it would be freaking awesome so please tell!

delabeca49

Nov 7, 2017
Is there a guide or walkthough on fully clearing this game (in JP or whatever)? Kinda difficult to track back and try a different path cuz the game have multiple options upon multiples options that also doesn't mark the already chosen options, i keep forgetting what combination i've already tried.

EDIT: Here's a guide/walkthrough in JP, use your browser translate feature:

Last edited:
Reactions: Black13579

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
in japan i use some of them .... not really work even after translate always same option , a little boring

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
The guide is good, but maybe I can ask you for a full save? with gallery unlocking? I've already spent a lot of time on the game, and I don't really want to spend a lot more(

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes