EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703180896809.jpeg

Overview:
Four years have passed since the terrible events narrated in Kansen 1 and 2, and the terrifying plague which depopulated the Tohoku region of Japan has been reduced to a mere (bad) memory, thanks to drastic quarantine measures coupled with an effective vaccine.
But the Unknown virus is not dead yet and soon, very soon, an unescapable doom will fall upon Wataru Ayase and his family and friends, trapping them inside the "Hell on Earth" madhouse which originally was their home city, Tokyo...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2018-02-23
Original Title: 姦染3 ~首都崩壊~
Developer: SPEED
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Screenshot 2023-12-21 115346.png Screenshot 2023-12-21 115323.png Screenshot 2023-12-21 115204.png Screenshot 2023-12-21 115241.png 6542.jpg 6541.jpg 6539.jpg 6538.jpg 6537.jpg 6545.jpg

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've hit my GPT API limit for the month so 4 and 5 won't come until January. Wishing everyone happy holidays.

Also whoever is updating the links for me on VNDB, I salute you. (y)

Possible fix for locale issues

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
So what’s the best kansen game or animation? There seems to be quite a bit of them

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Try the fix in the 1st post.
Yes, I already spent 2 hours with the last game, and I still couldn’t, again, I’ve been using a locale emulator for a long time. There were no problems, but here... I have no questions about the game, but I do have questions about its accessibility

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yes, I already spent 2 hours with the last game, and I still couldn’t, again, I’ve been using a locale emulator for a long time. There were no problems, but here... I have no questions about the game, but I do have questions about its accessibility
Locale Emulator doesn't work on a lot of games. I used to use it as well but there were plenty where it straight up failed.

Could also be the extraction process using the wrong encoding since your system isn't in Japanese Locale.

I downloaded the game, did everything the same as with the 2nd part and it works)))) what? how, how does this work? Thanks, I'll try to download the previous one again
Nice. I didn't do anything different in this release so maybe 2 should be the same.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Locale Emulator doesn't work on a lot of games. I used to use it as well but there were plenty where it straight up failed.

Could also be the extraction process using the wrong encoding since your system isn't in Japanese Locale.

Nice. I didn't do anything different in this release so maybe 2 should be the same.
It's true, I had problems with the locale emulator, but exactly until one moment when I found one that works everywhere. And before this there were no problems; I forcibly set the encoding to Japanese when unzipping it. In the second part of the game it didn’t help me, but here it all worked) I’ll try the previous games again, that’s why I’m suffering, I liked your project, I want to try it. I'm not just scolding you like a scoundrel.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It's true, I had problems with the locale emulator, but exactly until one moment when I found one that works everywhere. And before this there were no problems; I forcibly set the encoding to Japanese when unzipping it. In the second part of the game it didn’t help me, but here it all worked) I’ll try the previous games again, that’s why I’m suffering, I liked your project, I want to try it. I'm not just scolding you like a scoundrel.
Its okay, locale issues can be frustrating :b. I deal with it all the time with translations too.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes