FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
1 downloaded the game
2 unpacked
3 downloaded the fix
4 unpacked into the game folder
5 downloaded locale emulator
6 launched the patch - cmd executed
7 I launch the game with the locale emulator as administrator = nothing happens...
why did I spend so much time on this?... there are so many cool projects on the site, I will never suffer again. There are much more accessible games.

Bibioossss

Sep 12, 2021
i get this error even tho i ran the patch lol, any ideas what the problem is? View attachment 3186009
I'm still getting this issue no matter how many times I try. I've done everything, JP locale, patched, redownloaded from 2 seperate locations and it always fails at Westtown main. Can you please update the RAR? I'm so sad, it's 3am and I'm too tired to wank now :(. It just won't work for me sorry

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm still getting this issue no matter how many times I try. I've done everything, JP locale, patched, redownloaded from 2 seperate locations and it always fails at Westtown main. Can you please update the RAR? I'm so sad, it's 3am and I'm too tired to wank now :(. It just won't work for me sorry
I'll post an alternative method for patching the game here soon.

Edit: Alright everyone new patch method. No longer need the .bat, just place all files in game folder and replace all easy peasy.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Kansen2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've reworked the patching method. All you need to do now is place the patch in the game folder and replace all and you should be good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeSs101

Pesty

Jun 17, 2017
Sagaoz save games don't seem to work, it has an option.dat file and putting it into the documents save game folder doesn't work. Kansen 1 savegame file is different and worked

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I tried this and that and through the knee, I realized that until you install the Japanese language on the system, the Japanese locale simply does not launch this game. It’s a pity, but there are other games on the forum, you’ll have better luck with them)

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
I'm an idiot. I see people talking about extracting it in Japanese Locale and that is a new one for me. Are we saying set the system loacle to japanese prior to extracting files from the zip? My first pass I never saw a "game" file to place the patch in so I am assuming we are saying the file the application file is located in? Sorry for so many questions, but this game is probably the hardest one to get running I've come across yet.

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
I'm an idiot. I see people talking about extracting it in Japanese Locale and that is a new one for me. Are we saying set the system loacle to japanese prior to extracting files from the zip? My first pass I never saw a "game" file to place the patch in so I am assuming we are saying the file the application file is located in? Sorry for so many questions, but this game is probably the hardest one to get running I've come across yet.
Let me help you since you wrote all that delete savedata folder then change the game exe's name to kansen 2 start with applocale you are welcome
(Pin this so everyone can play mods)