GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Why RPGM tho?
Look, I know that the RPGM has a bad rap and not without a reason, but I tried my best to avoid things I myself hate about it, like the grind, fights, inability to save during the dialogue, no backlog, not knowing where I am supposed to go etc.

I think it has a good side too, I like the exploring aspect and I'd like to make the game a little less linear eventually. I like the old Japanese VNs, so RPGM seemed like a natural choice, I embraced the retro style and used 16bit soundtrack to go with it...and I have fun with it.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I don't know about this. A few red flags from the dev. This is a long term project which is being worked on alongside another game. I'll try to remain optimistic, but the tendency is that longer games which start off with monthly or bimonthly updates quickly turn into 4-5 month updates as dev's interest/passion wanes, which is much more likely when there's multiple games on the dev's plate. For now though, game shows promise.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I don't know about this. A few red flags from the dev. This is a long term project which is being worked on alongside another game. I'll try to remain optimistic, but the tendency is that longer games which start off with monthly or bimonthly updates quickly turn into 4-5 month updates as dev's interest/passion wanes, which is much more likely when there's multiple games on the dev's plate. For now though, game shows promise.
That's fair, I can see where you're coming from. Let's just wait and see then.

Last edited:

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
Look, I know that the RPGM has a bad rap and not without a reason, but I tried my best to avoid things I myself hate about it, like the grind, fights, inability to save during the dialogue, no backlog, not knowing where I am supposed to go etc.

I think it has a good side too, I like the exploring aspect and I'd like to make the game a little less linear eventually. I like the old Japanese VNs, so RPGM seemed like a natural choice, I embraced the retro style and used 16bit soundtrack to go with it...and I have fun with it.
Ok, that's alright then.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
TCFM schedule hasn't changed, Karacan will be released every 1-2 months (0.2 beta this month).
i don't think they're talkin about the cure for madness but rather the other game, under pressure, which is on hold and now you starting a new project

while i appreciate seeing more of your fine work, i personally was hoping for more content for under pressure

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
i don't think they're talkin about the cure for madness but rather the other game, under pressure, which is on hold and now you starting a new project

while i appreciate seeing more of your fine work, i personally was hoping for more content for under pressure
I don't have any plans for UP, so I'd say it's closer to abandoned. I'm not saying that some kind of remaster is impossible, but definitely not in a near future (before TCFM is complete).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: elmicho

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I`d love to see this game ported into Renpy, as I hate the RPGM game platform entirely, the game looks like it has promise also.

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
They're all beautiful inside though. Well, maybe not all of them. And how dare you call Oliver ugly!:mad:

Don't take the game too seriously, guys. There is no good story, it's just full of cringey english and bad jokes. Or it's the other way around?:unsure:
if you focus on the relation betwen the girll and the detective you may have something interesting here. Another game with being slut for entire island would be generic and dont make sense people would brag about fucking the influencer. 8/10 so far

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
aaay here we go again. your other two games hasn't even got past initial release yet. you got 3 not just uncompleted game, but all of them are on initial stages as well. what kind of sorcery is this?

real3434

Sep 19, 2019
Since the developer of this game is constantly developing and releasing different games, she does not stand behind her games and will earn more if she makes a game and stays loyal.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
aaay here we go again. your other two games hasn't even got past initial release yet. you got 3 not just uncompleted game, but all of them are on initial stages as well. what kind of sorcery is this?
I'm working on two games at the moment, TCFM is being released as scheduled, although I wouldn't call it an "initial release", it is still in the first third (chapter 5 will be last in the Arc I from 3). And as I have currently extra time, I'm releasing Karacan for fun, which is just a different project altogether.

Reactions: Valronn and Tom22k
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes