gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Instead of developing more than one game, make one game, focus on it, and people say that you are constantly developing games and quitting, this is not normal, you are digging a grave by doing this, good work :)
Why are you complaining? are you a patron or something? if he/she wants to create 10 games its his business but only HIS business dont you think?

I cant deny that "Karacan" was also a game which i had a great interest but if he/she wants to focus on another game its fine with me cuz all of his/her games are great.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Instead of developing more than one game, make one game, focus on it, and people say that you are constantly developing games and quitting, this is not normal, you are digging a grave by doing this, good work :)
People can say whatever they want, everyone can have their opinion for sure :) However, both Karacan and TCFM will be released as planned (0.2 hopefully this month, chapter 5 in like two months or so).

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Since the developer of this game is constantly developing and releasing different games, she does not stand behind her games and will earn more if she makes a game and stays loyal.
What are you talking about? Only other game that is onhold is UP, TCFM is developed at an acceptable pace and karacan is finally getting ported over to renpy & will hopefully be the same as TCFM.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hahahahaha
Glad to see this game remade in Renpy before it is too late.
I dont remember if i write a review for this but i wanted to say i really liked the intro.
(Btw where did you get the name Karacan? its a Turkish word, i wonder...)

Reactions: blastwave2k

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
real question is: will this game become the standard homogenized "for-all" adult game or it will be something more interesting?

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
maybe this dev should try working on one game at a time because right now hes got 3 on going and his first one hasn't been updated in a year.
First game is technically abandoned by the dev, second one is this game but converted it from rpgm to renpy, the 3rd game is being constantly developed, so i see no issues with the dev focusing on two games.

1645460781945.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think the rpgm version worked, but the ren'py version is easier to navigate.
so far so good. theres some ugly male characters as well. and hopefully a few more, old, ugly, obese into the mix.
the importance now is choices and slow corruption.
looking forward for the next chapter.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Hahahahaha
Glad to see this game remade in Renpy before it is too late.
I dont remember if i write a review for this but i wanted to say i really liked the intro.
(Btw where did you get the name Karacan? its a Turkish word, i wonder...)
Just a random word, really. There IS a turkish word I use for a car name in 0.2 though :)

• Wow
Reactions: Trash_Panda

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Just a random word, really. There IS a turkish word I use for a car name in 0.2 though :)
GrumpyCar Kalkmis: 0-60 in 3.4sec, CO2 emissions combined 0g/km, electricity consumption combined 55 kWh/100 miles

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I think the rpgm version worked, but the ren'py version is easier to navigate.
so far so good. theres some ugly male characters as well. and hopefully a few more, old, ugly, obese into the mix.
the importance now is choices and slow corruption.
looking forward for the next chapter.
The community seems to hate RPGM and I've found out that in the end renpy will suit my purposes more as well. I've considered point and click mechanic, but I loathe pixel hunting, so I've done it the way it is now.

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Oh cool, nice to know you're switching to Ren'py. I liked the first realease and where it's headed, but RPGM tends to make every game longer.

I'll look forward to the next update ! And IMO, TCFM and Karacan hold better promise than Under Pressure, so it's a good thing that you focus your attention on those.

Good luck dev !

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Found a small error:
When you choose to pay Tom instead of strip, Heidi says "Today is a clear sky, so the clouds should not be an obstacle. Mmm, maybe later." Which is the line you get after choosing "Go to outer space" in the morning.
Also, are we supposed to know Klaudia? (Think about the birds and bees -> I envy Klaudia's ass)

Keep it up!

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
GrumpyCar Kalkmis: 0-60 in 3.4sec, CO2 emissions combined 0g/km, electricity consumption combined 55 kWh/100 miles

cough cough i dont know what inspired you to use the word Kalkmış but i gotta say its one of the least expected words to use, also a very interesting one :KEK: out of billions words to use, you somehow went for it congratz :KEK: is it because it has a hidden meaning which is 'erect' ? :HideThePain:

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
cough cough i dont know what inspired you to use the word Kalkmış but i gotta say its one of the least expected words to use, also a very interesting one :KEK: out of billions words to use, you somehow went for it congratz :KEK: is it because it has a hidden meaning which is 'erect' ? :HideThePain:
That seems like a pretty crazy theory.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Found a small error:
When you choose to pay Tom instead of strip, Heidi says "Today is a clear sky, so the clouds should not be an obstacle. Mmm, maybe later." Which is the line you get after choosing "Go to outer space" in the morning.
Also, are we supposed to know Klaudia? (Think about the birds and bees -> I envy Klaudia's ass)

Keep it up!
Dammit, fixed versions + "patch" file
MAC:

WIN:

---
just a small reference to https://f95zone.to/threads/of-birds-and-bees-v0-5-discipleofvirginia.42860/ :)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Best of luck on the other 2 games they look great so far. Shame about UP though i found that one first when it was first released thought it had potential. I've always found games more out of the norm when using heavy set and older guys and I like it that way. There is to many ones with pretty boys but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: GrumpyGranny
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes