Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think ntr tag is widely used if the female is the one thats cheating. Idk the general rule but thats how it is. Cheating is used if male protag does the thing.

Yup. Dont expect the game to be polyanna and have option to avoid ALL scenes tho.
I prefer to ask how should I get pissed afterwards. For example, I chose the option and the option was completely ignored, I don't want a scene and the game forces this scene on me.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I prefer to ask how should I get pissed afterwards. For example, I chose the option and the option was completely ignored, I don't want a scene and the game forces this scene on me.
Ah i see. I can tell you that so far there's no such thing. Its too damn early in the game for that anyways. I mean you gotta have a lot of options in the first place.

Btw seems like we finally meet with out infamous car 'Kalkmis' lmao. So far i've liked the update, i just wish dev would listen to me and include the female mc more in the scenes like i've previously told him at The Cure of Madness thread. Sure its quite nice to sometimes look from 1st person view but i gotta see them legs too dammit.

1647972228045.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ah i see. I can tell you that so far there's no such thing. Its too damn early in the game for that anyways. I mean you gotta have a lot of options in the first place.

Btw seems like we finally meet with out infamous car 'Kalkmis' lmao. So far i've liked the update, i just wish dev would listen to me and include the female mc more in the scenes like i've previously told him at The Cure of Madness thread. Sure its quite nice to sometimes look from 1st person view but i gotta see them legs too dammit.

View attachment 1717173
Well, as bad as in the city only guys and Only one woman. In general, not logical and not natural

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Well, as bad as in the city only guys and Only one woman. In general, not logical and not natural
Well, different strokes for different folks? I didnt ever heard same thing in any of the male protag harem games where there's only 1 male on the planet while rest of them being female :KEK: btw honestly i wasnt even aware of this fact until i read your comment :KEK: im also wanting to create a vn with similar setting for some time. In my daily work life, in my workplace there's only 1 female engineer in R&D department and 10-11 male engineers, so its not totally unlogical. Opposite can happen in places like schools, hospitals etc. Unless you want to add lesbian stuff to your game with female protagonist, i think filling the world with males is the right way to do it. Look at popular female protag games like anna or lily and you can see the pattern yourself :KEK:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyway, nice game, Grumpy. The fact that it was originally RPGM answers my only complaint, the lack of transitions. St Georgios is a brilliant use of that over-used body model. Nice writing, nice scenes, nice scenery. Definitely one to watch and maybe support when I can.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah... it's a pretty good start. The MC is really hot and the writing is solid. So far, the MC is not too stupid; I hate the vapid female MCs who can't think for themselves and the player is left with shitty options.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
there was brothel full of womans and 1 mention to be on the boards of directors so they are there
The idea with shot of island, if I understand correctly, it would be like the island without the airplane with sky representing the daytime, used in between the scenes, correct?

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
The idea with shot of island, if I understand correctly, it would be like the island without the airplane with sky representing the daytime, used in between the scenes, correct?
some thing like that.
Like a shot of the part of the island that tell as the players were things are (rpgm give this by default but is worse in another thinks so the ranpy is still better.)
a picture or cg that would tell what time it is( the idea with sky representing the time is good ) and geographical where thinks are(even a rpgm cg shot would be ok)
egz: the city is in Bay and the big skyscraper is somehow remote in kinda jungle and so on ( it build up the world and immersion without necessary writhing about it or wasting next cg just to point were some thing is (saves time i guesses {net a dev just have some of imagination})
and the map shot could be universal like shot of the island with circles or squares with miniatures of the place on the map ( you could easily add next circle or square with next place that would come out in the story ) idk how big the game would be but aiding another small island(like undiscovered or some magical hidden) or another sky shot of the island(from another angle) wouldn't break the game world
i know long rant but is nice concept this game feels like good successor of (https://f95zone.to/threads/sarahs-life-v0-8-fix-impure.343/) that we never had and i would like so see the full potential of it
couple ideas (you can throw it in the garbage is your game)
- ad some mystical/magical connection with the creature of the island and the detective they look a like
- make the corruption visible in the way fmc dress
- you could ad quick session of detective work (is investigation after all) when the fat dude shine so to speak(batman/Sherlock Holmes style )
- if you plan any routes do the split at the beginning or do quick bad ends and the main routes ( making a lot of mall changes with choices is kinda of putting and give fake idea that game is longer or have more contentment when the story and progress is still in the same place
-give the detective and any character that would at to story that actually matters some goal that he / they lost hope of doing or he / they couldn't do without the fmc.
sorry for long post one more time is your game not mine

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
some thing like that.
Like a shot of the part of the island that tell as the players were things are (rpgm give this by default but is worse in another thinks so the ranpy is still better.)
a picture or cg that would tell what time it is( the idea with sky representing the time is good ) and geographical where thinks are(even a rpgm cg shot would be ok)
egz: the city is in Bay and the big skyscraper is somehow remote in kinda jungle and so on ( it build up the world and immersion without necessary writhing about it or wasting next cg just to point were some thing is (saves time i guesses {net a dev just have some of imagination})
and the map shot could be universal like shot of the island with circles or squares with miniatures of the place on the map ( you could easily add next circle or square with next place that would come out in the story ) idk how big the game would be but aiding another small island(like undiscovered or some magical hidden) or another sky shot of the island(from another angle) wouldn't break the game world
i know long rant but is nice concept this game feels like good successor of (https://f95zone.to/threads/sarahs-life-v0-8-fix-impure.343/) that we never had and i would like so see the full potential of it
couple ideas (you can throw it in the garbage is your game)
- ad some mystical/magical connection with the creature of the island and the detective they look a like
- make the corruption visible in the way fmc dress
- you could ad quick session of detective work (is investigation after all) when the fat dude shine so to speak(batman/Sherlock Holmes style )
- if you plan any routes do the split at the beginning or do quick bad ends and the main routes ( making a lot of mall changes with choices is kinda of putting and give fake idea that game is longer or have more contentment when the story and progress is still in the same place
-give the detective and any character that would at to story that actually matters some goal that he / they lost hope of doing or he / they couldn't do without the fmc.
sorry for long post one more time is your game not mine
Thanks for the suggestions. I don't want to go with mystical/magical route, but I'm going to play with this "resemblance" a bit more... and regarding visible corruption, you might have noticed that Heidi does not wear make up, as it is against her philosophies - that will change during the story (I may add some accessories and stuff like that too, we shall see, Im thinking I could let player buy stuff)

regarding the routes and overall length, all major routes were sort of introduced and each has a little different theme and pace at which the will progress, there will be some extra side scenes too, but I do not plan to make this game super long

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the suggestions. I don't want to go with mystical/magical route, but I'm going to play with this "resemblance" a bit more... and regarding visible corruption, you might have noticed that Heidi does not wear make up, as it is against her philosophies - that will change during the story (I may add some accessories and stuff like that too, we shall see, Im thinking I could let player buy stuff)

regarding the routes and overall length, all major routes were sort of introduced and each has a little different theme and pace at which the will progress, there will be some extra side scenes too, but I do not plan to make this game super long
" I don't want to go with mystical/magical route" you could always do an alternative scenario like a dream or different dimension(it opens a big amount of possibilities and people love fantasy if it is well implemented)

"Heidi does not wear make up" ok nice idea but plis don't make her an over bimbo

couple more ideas
you could ad Heidi sister as an corporate type secretary
and some lost temple in regards to the islands believes ( the small island in the promo photo could have an underground temple) even if not magical (plus some lara croft type of character )
the other character could be for the ideas you could have but wouldn't fit Heidi as an character

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
" I don't want to go with mystical/magical route" you could always do an alternative scenario like a dream or different dimension(it opens a big amount of possibilities and people love fantasy if it is well implemented)

"Heidi does not wear make up" ok nice idea but plis don't make her an over bimbo

couple more ideas
you could ad Heidi sister as an corporate type secretary
and some lost temple in regards to the islands believes ( the small island in the promo photo could have an underground temple) even if not magical (plus some lara croft type of character )
the other character could be for the ideas you could have but wouldn't fit Heidi as an character

Im not going to comment on that to avoid spoilers, but let me just say that there will be something like that (but not exactly)

Reactions: a753015
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes