Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Fine explanation from the dev about why he uses RPGM instead of renpy.
Still the fact stands that this means childish 2d puppets on a 2d map and walking around while a minute or so ago 3d lewd action could've aroused me.
Fish nor vowl.
I'll skip this and give it to the dog.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I kind lost on desctiption of the game. it's Male Protagonist becous i read the description and i got lost when I read it. Whey can't ovrview can't be simple? Lets see if ti not gonna gonna turn out another multiple protagonist geme. I dubt the is gonna female portagonist without cut out immersion.

The most complicate and difficult discription (that missleading) I ever read. Hopefull it gonna be female from the start till the end.

Reactions: ustar and Priappus

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I kind lost on desctiption of the game. it's Male Protagonist becous i read the description and i got lost when I read it. Whey can't ovrview can't be simple? Lets see if ti not gonna gonna turn out another multiple protagonist geme. I dubt the is gonna female portagonist without cut out immersion.

The most complicate and difficult discription (that missleading) I ever read. Hopefull it gonna be female from the start till the end.
It is female protagonist (only) so far. The overview describes the situation that the MC finds herself in; her husband has inherited a fortune but doesn't exactly know what his company does, while the MC is trying to support him and investigate the circumstances surrounding her husband's inheritance. I have no idea what "I dubt the is gonna female portagonist without cut out immersion" means. Good writers can create immersion with all kinds of protagonists. I certainly hope that this doesn't turn into another lazy multiple-protagonist game.

Reactions: Priappus

universeGuard

Apr 21, 2020

Same goes to your comment pal, with all due respect.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I downloaded the other two games of the Dev,this man creates amazing games.I wonder why they are not very popular?:unsure:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I really like this game and the last update was cool. Heidi is very hot and she doesn't have an exaggerated body, which is definitely a good thing.
The fact that a hot girl is having intercourse or "adventures" with ugly/old homeless people is another aspect I really like. A lot of games have extremely hot models with cool male characters, which is boring.
In the end, mixing these elements with some good old exhibitionism is creating a great game; I hope it won't get abandoned.
Good job dev.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes