Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
RPGM?
Such a waste.
When i'm playing a lewd VN i'just don't want to see any childish puppets in 2d on my screen.
del.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
WHy is there no cheating tag despite having a female MC who's in a relationship and it's obvious there is a corruption too if it's not the only path that is...

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Another game with the tag female protagonist, which has piqued my interest.
MC is a very pretty girl and I also like the different outfits so far and they fit the holiday feeling.
The story is of course far-fetched but so far well realised.
What's missing a bit are short scenes in between, but that's also due to the Renpy engine, because there are no walkways. But you step through an office door and the next moment you're in a completely different room. Especially for people with a somewhat poor knowledge of English, it can be a bit confusing if you read something over and have to turn back 2 pages.

Translated with (free version)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just for the reason of the obvious sarcastic digs at the Green "very Woke" boyfriend I'll watch this one. It already sounds hilarious. Good luck Grumpy

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
WHy is there no cheating tag despite having a female MC who's in a relationship and it's obvious there is a corruption too if it's not the only path that is...
I think ntr tag is widely used if the female is the one thats cheating. Idk the general rule but thats how it is. Cheating is used if male protag does the thing.

Do Choices Matter. Can you avoid forced scenes?
Yup. Dont expect the game to be polyanna and have option to avoid ALL scenes tho.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes