GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 1805114
A loading screen?
In a Ren'Py game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That loading screen is of course essential and by no means just a placeholder image between scenes, no no.

Thanks for the raised points, here is the fixed version (0.32) for anyone interested:

WIN:

MAC:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I skipped through the boyfriend sex scene because that’s not what interests me. I’m all for the open relationship and Heidi fucking all these old men.
Yeah same here, love these Games also because they stand out from the masses, I like other Games also, but Games with none playboy & playgirl characters are for me a Great refreshing change.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just saw this game and before I play it and get disappointed I would like to know if it is another dumb female lead game that fucks all the ugly old farts. I'm not trying to criticize anything, just inform myself before I start

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just saw this game and before I play it and get disappointed I would like to know if it is another dumb female lead game that fucks all the ugly old farts. I'm not trying to criticize anything, just inform myself before I start
No, it`s a smart female (and Foxy one if I may add) that believes Old Ugly men need loving too, old and ugly doesn't mean there dead, and heh, your going to grow ugly and old one day also, isn't that true?.:unsure:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"I'll go. Just like a ninja!"

*splash*

"What was that? It sounded like a ninja falling in the water..."

"Must have been a ninja fish."

"That makes sense."

(It does?)

You're killing me here, gumpy!

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Very often I don´t like games with a cheating female protagonist.
I have to like the character and often the girls are simply awful in their behaviour (regarding the boyfriends). Even their most of the time stunning look cannot compensate this.

So it is a big compliment for the developer, that I truly like his game and the main protagonist.
I think the sense of humor in the game is the key why it works for me.
Sometimes it is a bit goofy and over the top, but that is exactly what this kind of game needs.
Heidi is a very charming character, a bit idealistic or in other words: Naive, but not dumb.
In addition she is a free spirit and not a prude, so her actions are not out of character.
Very well balanced so far.

The game is still a bit short, that is the only downside for me at the moment. Can´t wait for the next update.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
...environmental activist and avocado lover (very woke)...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I absolutely have to play that!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Allright , gave this another try.
I admit that i was wrong and this renpy version plays well.
I like the in my pov refreshing idea of the beautifull vixen rammed by an old fart.
Or farts. The lucky bastards.
She is gorgeous and the old characters real ugly and fat.
Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
Me like.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Allright , gave this another try.
I admit that i was wrong and this renpy version plays well.
I like the in my pov refreshing idea of the beautifull vixen rammed by an old fart.
Or farts. The lucky bastards.
She is gorgeous and the old characters real ugly and fat.
Snow White and the seven dwarfs.
Me like.
I don't think GrumpyGranny would mind me tooting my own horn...But if you like that about his game, you'll like mine too. I can't wait for the next release to see if Heidi finally gets banged by one of them.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes