GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I loved the world this game introduced, it's a shame it isnt the primary project. Also loved the tongue in cheek lightheartedness - harkens back to the days of leisure suit larry and such, ya know- when games about sex had an element of FUN!
Thanks and thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know about the game, but it looks fun :) Not that I have any time for that though -.-

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I hope that a new update will be released or that there will be news about the development of the game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I hope that a new update will be released or that there will be news about the development of the game.
There is no update currently planned. GG is working on their main game The Cure for Madness and have decided against trying to keep two games going.

My experience4 has been that, when devs return to a game they suspended some time ago, they are dissatisfied with what they did in their less polished youth and dump it to start over.

My hope is that they will make a game in the same spirit as this one, once TCfM is finished.

Jun 2, 2020
There is no update currently planned. GG is working on their main game The Cure for Madness and have decided against trying to keep two games going.

My experience4 has been that, when devs return to a game they suspended some time ago, they are dissatisfied with what they did in their less polished youth and dump it to start over.

My hope is that they will make a game in the same spirit as this one, once TCfM is finished.
this is what happens when you do several things at once! this lacks professionalism.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes